+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

masoudmir

Jul 4, 2017
Hi Everybody,
I have applied for visitor's visa online on 9 June and did the biometrics on 12. Ever since there was no update to my application! I applied from Netherlands which has estimated processing time of 10 days.

My conference is next week and there is no one to contact about it! Any experience on this?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
Hello All,

I am in the Netherlands now and just received my PPR mail. There are two options given for passport submission. One is to travel to a VAS all of which are outside Netherlands so I wont have a passport when coming back. The other is to send the passport by Mail to Visa Office in Viennna. Which options have you people chosen ? And if I am sending my by mail/courier which address should I send to ?

h1tman

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/11/2015
Nomination.....
@ CIC on 04/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/11/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
10/11/2016
Med's Request
05/05/2017
Med's Done....
11/05/2017 passed on 24/05/2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
Need help!!!

Does any one know when you send Passport through VAC does Vienna return Passport and Confirmation of Permanent Residence form (IMM-5688) the same way through VAC or do they send Passport through VAC and Confirmation of Permanent Residence form (IMM-5688) through regular mail-post?!

h1tman

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/11/2015
Nomination.....
@ CIC on 04/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/11/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
10/11/2016
Med's Request
05/05/2017
Med's Done....
11/05/2017 passed on 24/05/2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
Need help!!!

Does any one know when you send Passport through VAC does Vienna return Passport and Confirmation of Permanent Residence form (IMM-5688) the same way through VAC or do they send Passport through VAC and Confirmation of Permanent Residence form (IMM-5688) through regular mail-post?!
I would appreciate any response...

Ohng

Oct 18, 2017
Hello All,

Has anyone here ever tried to send the prepaid postage to Vienna office?

https://www.post.at/en/personal_sending_parcel_international_online_parcel_stamps.php

The mail courier that the Vienna office uses for sending the registered mail is the Austrian Post?

If it is the Austrian Post, I think we can use the prepaid postage service provided by Austrian Post.

Can anyone confirm whether it is the Austrian Post or not?

Btw, I've read that someone send the FedEx prepaid by they ignored it and send it via the registered mail instead. I think, the same goes to DHL.

Thank you very much.

rainbow1986

Oct 18, 2017
Hi everybody,
I applied online on 17th of September from Germany, but as I applied online, my file is in Vienna. Although the processing application tool shows that it only takes 3 weeks, still I have not received any reply, although 6 weeks have already passed.
I contacted both CIC and Dusseldorf (in Germany), both replied me that as I applied online, they cannot help me and Vienna is responsible; so, I have to contact Vienna. I sent an email two days ago, but I don't receive any reply. Is there anybody here, whose application is in Vienna and do not receive any result yet???

rainbow1986

Oct 18, 2017
Hi Everybody,
I have applied for visitor's visa online on 9 June and did the biometrics on 12. Ever since there was no update to my application! I applied from Netherlands which has estimated processing time of 10 days.

My conference is next week and there is no one to contact about it! Any experience on this?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help
hi, finally, you received the visa on time or no?

Jul 10, 2017
New York
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2273/2274
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2917
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
Hello Guys, I have got request to submit my passport to Vienna office. I am in USA and applied for PR from USA only. Did anyone send their Passport from USA to Vienna? What is the best way to submit the Passports?
Thanks a lot in advance!!

rainbow1986

Oct 18, 2017
I
Hello Guys, I have got request to submit my passport to Vienna office. I am in USA and applied for PR from USA only. Did anyone send their Passport from USA to Vienna? What is the best way to submit the Passports?
Thanks a lot in advance!!
I asked the embassy in Vienna, they told me you can send your passport to the nearest Canada vise center. You can send email to the embassy to become sure, they will inform you about it.

Ohng

Oct 18, 2017
I wanna share my timeline for Transit Visa:

Submission Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 (In the evening)
Approved and requested for passport: Mon, 30 Oct 2017

It took only two working days for the approval!

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

IntStu17

Nov 1, 2017
Hi everybody,
I applied online on 17th of September from Germany, but as I applied online, my file is in Vienna. Although the processing application tool shows that it only takes 3 weeks, still I have not received any reply, although 6 weeks have already passed.
I contacted both CIC and Dusseldorf (in Germany), both replied me that as I applied online, they cannot help me and Vienna is responsible; so, I have to contact Vienna. I sent an email two days ago, but I don't receive any reply. Is there anybody here, whose application is in Vienna and do not receive any result yet???
Hi
I have the same situation but I applied around 3 weeks ago from Germany and I expected to get the result in week-4 or in worst case week-5 but it seems you are in week-6 and no result ! it is strange and very disappointing !

rainbow1986

Oct 18, 2017
Hi
I have the same situation but I applied around 3 weeks ago from Germany and I expected to get the result in week-4 or in worst case week-5 but it seems you are in week-6 and no result ! it is strange and very disappointing !
yeah, by the end of this week, the 7th week will be done. However, the embassy keeps saying that my application is undergoing background verifications.The time that I applied, the "application procedure tool" shows 2 weeks waiting.
Don't worry, I think, it depends on your nationality as well. I hope you receive the result very soon.