+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> SEPTEMBER intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all..

those who are going to apply in SEP 2014 intake please join this thread and share your experiences and issues..

thanks

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnx omi khan for creating thread for September applicants

i have got admission in corcordia MEng ECE program for september 2014
I will apply for CAQ in a couple of days
well regarding sponsors i want to ask that beside main sponsor (in my case parents)
i also want to add my brothers as sponsors but the thing is that they can only show around 7000$ in their bank statements , also they are abroad in USA and KSA
should i add them or not ? is their any minimum amount a sponsor should have to show in their bank statement.

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your statement must cover your Tuition plus $10,000 for a 12-month period...

suppose if your fee is $13,000 you need to add $10,000 which equals $23,000..

means you have to show minimum Rs. 23,00,000 in your statement..try make it upto Rs. 30,00,000 for good impression..you can also see the following link for more details:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/study-permit-requirements-for-pakistani-students-t173401.0.html

instead of showing your brothers as sponsor borrow required money from them for the period of visa application and return them once you got visa..

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not yet..preparing for documents...applied in seneca college toronto

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am planning to apply for visa by the end of january but i dont know if it is too early to apply

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harpreet_bal said:
aftr pReparing al docs. . . whn we cAn file viSa to CHC for sept intake?
firstly you have to look for how much time the CHC took to process study permit..timing differs from country to country...first check the timing of CHC which you are going to file your case then apply...if say CHC take two months i would suggest to apply four months before the course starts so that if u need to re apply you would have enough time..

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dawood42 said:
i am planning to apply for visa by the end of january but i dont know if it is too early to apply
i also planned to apply by the start of feb but some people suggests that its too early and would leave negative impression..apply by the start of may as visa processing took 4 to 8 weeks and you would have enough time if u need to re apply...i would suggest you to wait for a month or two as its too early..
am also thinking to apply by the end of feb or start of march...

how u r going to apply?? online or paper based and through a consultant or applying urself??

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omi khan said:
i also planned to apply by the start of feb but some people suggests that its too early and would leave negative impression..apply by the start of may as visa processing took 4 to 8 weeks and you would have enough time if u need to re apply...i would suggest you to wait for a month or two as its too early..
am also thinking to apply by the end of feb or start of march...

how u r going to apply?? online or paper based and through a consultant or applying urself??
hmm then i guess i will apply by march . actually my IELTS will expire in june thats why i am trying to apply as soon as possible.
there are no good consultants here so i am going to apply by myself and i haven't much decided about paper or online. but i think i will go for paper based. what about you? and now there is fingerprints stuff also involved

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dawood42 said:
hmm then i guess i will apply by march . actually my IELTS will expire in june thats why i am trying to apply as soon as possible.
there are no good consultants here so i am going to apply by myself and i haven't much decided about paper or online. but i think i will go for paper based. what about you? and now there is fingerprints stuff also involved
same here bro..am also going to apply by myself...my ielts is going to expire in april so i also need to apply early.but i,ve checked on CIC site about the timing of student visa processing in Pakistan.it was probably 4 to 5 months but actually it took 2 to 3 months maximum. i guess we should apply according to the time period mentioned on CIC website..what do you say??

regards ielts i,ve heard that ielts is only required by CHC if there is a condition in your offer letter...is that true?? my offer letter is unconditional..what about yours??

yes biometrics is compulsary now..you dont need to have paper photograph...photo will be taken digitally at Visa Application Center along with finger prints...you can give biometrics at the time of submitting the application or after submitting when called by visa officer..extra fee of $85 will be charged for biometric processing..

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am planning to apply in SIAST for 2014 September session from Saudi Arabia.
I don't know what is the processing time for a Visa from here?
If somebody could help me please!!!!!!

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammadi_16 said:
Hi I am planning to apply in SIAST for 2014 September session from Saudi Arabia.
I don't know what is the processing time for a Visa from here?
If somebody could help me please!!!!!!
see the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp