+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

xcon89

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
My passport was recieved by Embassy on 17 Sep. They Stamped Visa on 19 Sep. Today i Got it through Tcs. And i recieved no msg at mycic . So expect your passport today.
my passport was received by embassy on 17th as well, i sent it through fedex but i checked on fedex tracking it says k its still in process :(
CONGRATULATIONS THOUGH :D :)

shahfahad

Sep 20, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2017
Doc's Request.
23-08-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
File Transfer...
16-10-2017 (Second ADR)
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
Dec-28-2013
Salam to All...!!
I had Applied to UofR for Fall 2013, and got Conditional offer of Acceptance for MS in SSE. But My Under-Graduate Degree Got late so i didn't get enrolled for Fall 2013.
Now i want to ask all of you that How Much time is left in Applying for winter-2014 Semester..??
I may get all the required documents next week, then how much time will i have to comlete the rest of the formalities and to be got admitted for winter-2014.

Is there still any chance that i will get admission for winter-2014..??

Thanks in Advance.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
shahfahad said:
Salam to All...!!
I had Applied to UofR for Fall 2013, and got Conditional offer of Acceptance for MS in SSE. But My Under-Graduate Degree Got late so i didn't get enrolled for Fall 2013.
Now i want to ask all of you that How Much time is left in Applying for winter-2014 Semester..??
I may get all the required documents next week, then how much time will i have to comlete the rest of the formalities and to be got admitted for winter-2014.

Is there still any chance that i will get admission for winter-2014..??

Thanks in Advance.
As far i know... the university of regina offer letter is valid for two sessions ie fall and jan session

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
WaseemWasii said:
As far i know... the university of regina offer letter is valid for two sessions ie fall and jan session
My sister has applied for Jan 2014 session at Windsor University as a transfer student. Her application is still in process. You can apply for Jan semester anytime until December. Its not late at all.

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
fkl said:
Sure, my pleasure. Will do Insha Allah
DEAR BUDDY,
I was just filling the open study permit form of my 8 years old son. Now the problem is that you cannot validate it because all the fields are not related to my son. My question is , Is it important to validate the son's open study permit. Plz reply

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ati007 said:
DEAR BUDDY,
I was just filling the open study permit form of my 8 years old son. Now the problem is that you cannot validate it because all the fields are not related to my son. My question is , Is it important to validate the son's open study permit. Plz reply
Yes it is important to validate. I can't understand why you are not able to validate it? You have to write "Not applicable" in all fields which are required otherwise. Also in the work experience column, you should write his schooling details instead. I did the same for my 6 year old son and submitted a validated form.

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
plz suggestion chaya ha mera medical aagaya ha mera program 4 years bachelor ha ma apna passport renew karwana cah raha hon because mera passport ki validity ab 2.5 years remaining ha to kya embassy wala 4 years ka visa bhi deta ha ya nahi or 2 passort embassy ko send karna ma koi problem to nahi hogi?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
kingwajeeh said:
plz suggestion chaya ha mera medical aagaya ha mera program 4 years bachelor ha ma apna passport renew karwana cah raha hon because mera passport ki validity ab 2.5 years remaining ha to kya embassy wala 4 years ka visa bhi deta ha ya nahi or 2 passort embassy ko send karna ma koi problem to nahi hogi?
Embassy only gives you visa for the maximum duration on your passport validity. So you can't get a visa valid beyond 2.5 years.

If you try renewing passport now, i am not sure if you could get it back in time i.e. there is time limit with in which you have to submit passport to embassy? I guess it was around 20 days or so and i don't know the current situation at passport office in pakistan. But around feb - mar 2013, it was not possible to get even urgent passports in more than a month.

What do you mean by two passports? If you get the new passport, they would also stamp the older one with "a new passport has been issued in lieu of this one". So technically your current one won't be valid once you get a new one. Generally embassy asks for current AND EXPIRED passports.

If for some reason you missed that stamp on older passport (i have heard from some people, with whom they didn't stamp, so you should better ask them to do it, so it is clear to the EMBASSY which passport they need to issue visa upon.

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
fkl said:
Yes it is important to validate. I can't understand why you are not able to validate it? You have to write "Not applicable" in all fields which are required otherwise. Also in the work experience column, you should write his schooling details instead. I did the same for my 6 year old son and submitted a validated form.
Dear Buddy, Did you apply for masters or for Diploma, moreover how much money I should show them. Plz Reply

fawad989

Jul 9, 2013
Dear All ,
Got admission in Dalhousie University for Master of Engineering ( Internetworking) for January 2014 inatake . Now I am going to prepare Visa file
kindly Guide me step by step to prepare the documents
Or if you suggests to prepare with any consultant then tell me any good consultant

Thanks
will be waiting for your kind help.
I am from Peshawar
email ID is fawad989@yahoo.com

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
fawad989 said:
Dear All ,
Got admission in Dalhousie University for Master of Engineering ( Internetworking) for January 2014 inatake . Now I am going to prepare Visa file
kindly Guide me step by step to prepare the documents
Or if you suggests to prepare with any consultant then tell me any good consultant

Thanks
will be waiting for your kind help.
I am from Peshawar
email ID is fawad989 @ yahoo.com
Dear,
go through this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp#doc3
It will answer all you questions.... If still you need to ask something, you can...

bbasir

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 july 2013
File Transfer...
15 july 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
so finally landed in canada started my university ....
Wish me luck everybody :)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ati007 said:
Dear Buddy, Did you apply for masters or for Diploma, moreover how much money I should show them. Plz Reply
Sure, i am not a study visa applicant. I have a job offer in my domain in which i have significant experience, had an LMO and applied for temp work visa on behalf of that. So i am not required to show any amount of money in my bank. Even if i submitted bank statements, they were meant to providence evidence of my earning capability i.e. salary being transferred regularly. Same applies to my family i.e. every where i needed to quote "available funds", i was advised (by my employer's lawyer) to put in my annual salary (in Canada) there.

Generally speaking for study visa you need to show fee + living expense for a year at least. That depends upon cost of your diploma program, plus i think the figures were something like 12k CAD per annum (living cost only, not counting tuition fee), then additional 5-6K for first dependent and i guess additional 5k per dependent if you are taking family along.

This above is just from my memory but their is a formal chart at CIC website showing calculated expense per person per year. You should consult that in addition knowing your fee estimates.

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
fkl said:
Sure, i am not a study visa applicant. I have a job offer in my domain in which i have significant experience, had an LMO and applied for temp work visa on behalf of that. So i am not required to show any amount of money in my bank. Even if i submitted bank statements, they were meant to providence evidence of my earning capability i.e. salary being transferred regularly. Same applies to my family i.e. every where i needed to quote "available funds", i was advised (by my employer's lawyer) to put in my annual salary (in Canada) there.

Generally speaking for study visa you need to show fee + living expense for a year at least. That depends upon cost of your diploma program, plus i think the figures were something like 12k CAD per annum (living cost only, not counting tuition fee), then additional 5-6K for first dependent and i guess additional 5k per dependent if you are taking family along.

This above is just from my memory but their is a formal chart at CIC website showing calculated expense per person per year. You should consult that in addition knowing your fee estimates.
Thanks for your reply,I have this much amount that would be sufficient for 1 year including tution fee and the rest I'll get work permit and fulfil the requirements.Am i right!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
bbasir said:
so finally landed in canada started my university ....
Wish me luck everybody :)
best of luck brother :)