+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
fawad989 said:
My father have saving account of 50 Laks and money is in National Saving Certificates from 2011 .. Will it is ok for embassy requirements , and one thing more I got CCNA + Microsoft Certifications and one thing IELTS is :( 6.0 overall 5.5 in speaking and writing
Last degree got CGPA of 3.5 79 %

Your case is pretty much strong :)
Ielts is not a problem , if you get admission In Dalhousie with 6 band than they wont reject you ,
Great to hear that you got ccna, microsoft certificiation ,,,

let me tell you , Ur applying for visa and not admission to uni :p
this is what my bro told me ( scolded me actually when i was worried) :p
bUT this line really relieved me :)

Just make sure you have good financial statement 50lac is good,

Dont wory for rejection, you wont get rejected , :)
and apply online because in online , if they refuse they tell within a week so you wont have to wait for the reply and if they accept they also give medical calls in few days :)

Check out the spreadsheet and then you will get to know the successful candidates ratio :)
And you will get to know your consultant is a liar :p

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE&usp=sharing

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
ECE Engr said:
Adil idhar peelay jitni peeni hai, waha boht mehnga packet milta hai :p chorni hi parhay gi unless Rizla paper mein khud se tobbaco le kar banao :p
jani 4 dandy lay k jaun ga , 2 bensn aur 2 gold leaf k , navy ma dost ha mera , so 4 dandy 1200 k mil jaen gaen , total 40 packet , wahan pe ik pcket 1400 ka ha :D
baki 3 dandy kise non smoker sy kahun ga k pyara bhae nh , luggage ma lay ja , wahan ja k dy daen . i hope so vancouver jany wala koi ik sathe tou maan jae ga. saal derh saal k lye yeh quota kafi hu ga.
agar God 4bid khtm hu bh gae tou yahan k dost kis lye hain , navy k dandy aur pak post zinda bad :) masha Allah

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
@fawad 989
Fawad yaara m going to dalhousie as well, plz contact me and i will guide you in making your case stronger..... my number is 03314086300 as soon as possible for your own benefit........... by the for which session are you thinking to apply for??????????? like september of january????????

taha sheikh

Aug 18, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
LANDED..........
under consideration
fawad989 said:
Hello all I applied for MEng (Internetworkig) at Delhousie University for January intake , and also Applied for Australia at Swinburne University.
I got offer letter from Australia for February intake with ELICOS mean have to apply Australia embassy in September.
But I wana go to Canada , but I talked to most consultants all said that getting Canada Student visa is very difficult now a days as they reject pakistani with reason ' You will not come back"

Kindly guide me ????
can I wait for Delhousie Uni offer letter and apply for Canada Visa or should not wait and apply for Australia ??
fawad pl correct ur misconception!
it is true that the canada visa has a very high refusal rate as compared to Australia.....
the main reason behind it is that canada does not want ppl who will become a burden for them in the coming years...for this reason they dont entertain ppl with weak financial background or those who will not be continuing their studies!(mainly the college/diploma students)

if u think u have a good academic background and strong finances then i would recommend u to opt for the canada option,otherwise u may defer for autumn for Australia option.

i hope i might have cleared ur quary!

fawad989

Jul 9, 2013
@ taha sheikh

bhai tell me about the financial aspect as I got Saving Certificates of 50 lak as my father is retired govt servant, no liquid cash , what you say about this

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fawad989 said:
Hello all I applied for MEng (Internetworkig) at Delhousie University for January intake , and also Applied for Australia at Swinburne University.
I got offer letter from Australia for February intake with ELICOS mean have to apply Australia embassy in September.
But I wana go to Canada , but I talked to most consultants all said that getting Canada Student visa is very difficult now a days as they reject pakistani with reason ' You will not come back"

Kindly guide me ????
can I wait for Delhousie Uni offer letter and apply for Canada Visa or should not wait and apply for Australia ??
HI,
Applying for Canada is much easier than Australia..........for australia you must pay full fee for one year or half year but in Canada most universities don't want in advance. and embassy fee for Canada is 125$ but for Australia it is approx. 600$. evern no need of IELTS for Canda but must for Australia. So you can easily apply for Canada with few loss in the case of rejeciton. more over study in Australia is very difficult compared to Canada.....fees are very high in Australia and living expansive as well. So i strongly prefer you to go Canada if you really want to go for Study.
Consultant do recommend Australia because they gain good commission in fees as almost every university in Australia has some representatives in Pak and they give good profit to them.......second reason that consultant do prefer Australia to Canada because mostly those people go to Consultants coz of low profile and low financial........and its fact Canada doesn't give the Visa with low profile.
if you want to know some more differences in Canada/Australia then visit the thread below.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t95771.0.html;topicseen

fawad989

Jul 9, 2013
@ Abu Bkr

bhai tell me about the financial aspect as I got Saving Certificates of 50 lak as my father is retired govt servant, no liquid cash , what you say about this

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
I don't think certificates can serve as a substitute of finances. Probably it is better that you cash them out, and put in the bank as you are actually expected to utilize this cash, so sooner or latter you will have to encash them.

If this was not the case, people could have gone through while only showing property in lieu of bank statement. But they need to show "proof of funds" which is liquid cash, even if that is obtained by selling a property.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
fawad989 said:
@ Abu Bkr

you should have money in account..if its in ur fathers saving account then it is good...if u r showing just certificate but no money then try to arrange some money before applying..

fawad989

Jul 9, 2013
This is My father's financial Statement :

It is certified that Mr............ bearing CNIC........... is a valuable Certificate and account holder of National Saving Center .
He has been maintaining Behbood Saving Certificate and Pensioner Benefit Account has balance of 50,00000/- date of issue certificate ( 07-06-2010)
The amount is encashable on the demand of the holder at any time.

Now tell me will it will be ok for applying Canada embassy
No other Bank account and no other liquid cash , and this is the only source of income of my father as getting monthly 50,000/- profit.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
fawad989 said:

It is certified that Mr............ bearing CNIC........... is a valuable Certificate and account holder of National Saving Center .
He has been maintaining Behbood Saving Certificate and Pensioner Benefit Account has balance of 50,00000/- date of issue certificate ( 07-06-2010)

No other Bank account and no other liquid cash , and this is the only source of income of my father as getting monthly 50,000/- profit.
LETS HAVE A VOTE FIRST ABOUT FAWAD'S FINANCIAL CASE...... WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION
WHO SAYS HE SHOULD PUT THE CERTIFICATE MONEY IN THE SHAPE OF LIQUID CASH????/ AND WHO SAYS THE OPPOSITE?????????

I VOTE FOR THE LIQUID CASH OPTION, HE SHOULD USE THE CASH AS A FEE THING, AND HIS HOUSE AS A HOME TIE, THE CERTIFICATES ARE ALSO JUST GOING TO SERVE AS A HOME TIE, SO HE IS MAKING HIS HOME TIES STRONG BUT FEE PAYING ABILITY VERY WEAK, SO I VOTE IN THE FAVOR OF ENCASHING THOSE FUNDS, AND DEPOSITING THEM IN A BANK FROM WHERE YOU CAN GET MONTHLY PROFIT, AS THERE IS BANK AL HABIB IT PAYS YOU SIX HUNDRED RUPEES EVERY MONTH ON ONE LAC PAKISTANI RUPEESSS...............
PLZ DO VOTE GUYS

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
fawad989 said:

i think you should go with it...i know a guy who got visa with just 2200000 national saving account...if they issue you a bank statement then it will be more secure

Hafiz Sohail

Jul 5, 2013
Alhamdulillah Got the Visa today :D

@Rkazi

I am unable to update my status in the spreadsheet. I think it has locked for editing.

By the way, it is the first time I have ever joined a forum on the internet and indeed it was a resourceful and enjoyable experience. The idea of creating a spreadsheet to collect the data of prospective students from Pakistan was quite brilliant and I would give all credit to RKazi. This sheet not only gave a chance to know about other aspirant students from Pakistan but also helped to determine the current trends of CHC. This ultimately kept our hopes and spirits high during the anxious period of waiting. I sincerely hope and pray that all our fellow students get their Visa in time and realize the fulfillment of their future aspirations. I also appreciate the useful suggestions and comments posted by forum members by virtue of which I was able to file a strong and convincing application to CHC.

Keep up the good work guys

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Hafiz Sohail said:

@ Rkazi

I am unable to update my status in the spreadsheet. I think it has locked for editing.

By the way, it is the first time I have ever joined a forum on the internet and indeed it was a resourceful and enjoyable experience. The idea of creating a spreadsheet to collect the data of prospective students from Pakistan was quite brilliant and I would give all credit to RKazi. This sheet not only gave a chance to know about other aspirant students from Pakistan but also helped to determine the current trends of CHC. This ultimately kept our hopes and spirits high during the anxious period of waiting. I sincerely hope and pray that all our fellow students get their Visa in time and realize the fulfillment of their future aspirations. I also appreciate the useful suggestions and comments posted by forum members by virtue of which I was able to file a strong and convincing application to CHC.

bro many congratulations to you :) . kis uni ma ja rahay hu ap ?
u received the visa via post or e-mail ?

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Hafiz Sohail said:

@ Rkazi

Congrats bro :) Wish you luck , I have added your details and am so happy to see one more green bar and you gave ur medical at 21st :) So, Meri bari bhi bus aaney wali hai , next week or the next one :) So happy to see acceptance rate so high :) MASHALLAH

This forum really has been a very useful source and it really hass helped me in being less worried :)

Congrats again bro,,,,

Wish you luck ahead :)