Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
LANDED..........
under consideration
Can.ott said:
@ all visa holders

when you all got visa, did you get the E-mail from embassy FIRST or was it courier company called you for passport collection?
earlier from CIC islamabad office and a day latter Got the mail from fedex/Gerrys.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Abu Bakr said:
HI,
according to online instructions the size of one file should be maximum 4 mb. you can upload your picture under 4 mb. don't upload scanned photo.....it may be less quality. just upload digitized photo. as i told you go to studio and ask them about digitized photo. they will give you.
It is almost 80 KB. I scanned it at 600 dpi. I will go ask them today, if they have it then I will use that. Thanks Abu Bakr.

Guys about the financial stuff. Do I need to transfer all the money in my account? Can't I just show my sponsors' bank statements? I am showing two sponsors, one is my cousin in US. I don't have any other choice. Please pray for me guys.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
Bend said:
It is almost 80 KB. I scanned it at 600 dpi. I will go ask them today, if they have it then I will use that. Thanks Abu Bakr.

Guys about the financial stuff. Do I need to transfer all the money in my account? Can't I just show my sponsors' bank statements? I am showing two sponsors, one is my cousin in US. I don't have any other choice. Please pray for me guys.
Bend I am afraid to say this but sister........... your sponsor thing makes your case real weak..........plz try to put this money in your account or make your father or mother your sponsors.... otherwise results wont be different.........

P.S dont rush into this try to critically evaluate your whole application before you submit your application......

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Bend said:

@Bend
If you really want CA visa... Please don't use your cousin's statement. It will be disaster for you. My friend got rejection in last week. the rejection was only due to his cousin statement. I will suggest you to use your parent or your brothers statement. Otherwise good way is deposit your money in UBL or JS Bank and these bank will give you 80% loan upon your amount. It is one of the safe way from financial prospective.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
mohsinis said:
@ Bend
If you really want CA visa... Please don't use your cousin's statement. It will be disaster for you. My friend got rejection in last week. the rejection was only due to his cousin statement. I will suggest you to use your parent or your brothers statement. Otherwise good way is deposit your money in UBL or JS Bank and these bank will give you 80% loan upon your amount. It is one of the safe way from financial prospective.
Oh gosh really thats so sad!I have been raised by my aunt and uncle. My cousin is someone I have been raised with. I am showing my own assets, my uncle's and my cousin's. Earlier I just showed mine and my uncles so they said its not sufficient for covering my living expenses. They found it sufficient for tuition.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
farhan88 said:
Bend I am afraid to say this but sister........... your sponsor thing makes your case real weak..........plz try to put this money in your account or make your father or mother your sponsors.... otherwise results wont be different.........

P.S dont rush into this try to critically evaluate your whole application before you submit your application......
I understand Farhan. I am concerned too. Its just that I am not with my mother and father. I have few of my own resources but they are limited. About transferring, that would be hard for me. I will try and get it done farhan.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bend said:

HI,
I am sorry but your case will be too weak based your third person sponsor. please note in these days CHCs Just try to search a reason of refusal because of thousand of applications.......and its fact that they cannot give Visa to everyone. So if they find any minor reason of refusal they don't hesitate to refuse the application. make your case strong as much as you can. otherwise killing dreams are really pathetic.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
Bend said:
oohh...i see that is the major problem that you told today...your sponsor should be your parents..otherwise results would be the same...

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
Bend said:
Oh gosh really thats so sad!I have been raised by my aunt and uncle. My cousin is someone I have been raised with. I am showing my own assets, my uncle's and my cousin's. Earlier I just showed mine and my uncles so they said its not sufficient for covering my living expenses. They found it sufficient for tuition.
you should explain them about all this thing then your previous statement would be enough.tell them that you are raised up by your uncle and explain them everything.also attach affidavit from ur uncle..if possible can u tell me how much money in ur account and how much in ur uncle's account....write an affidavit of sponsor declaration by yourself and explain them that why you declare ur uncle sponsor and explain them everything..it will help u lot..your statement is enough but u need a little bit paperwork to convince them..hopefully this will help you...

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
well Bend :) i think you should write a strong statement of purpose, and in that you must add a heading (with a little application) as to how your studies will be financed. also state that since you are adopted thereby your cousin is to you as a real brother and uncle and aunt as real parents since you have always lived with them. In shaa Alllah may you get success this time sister.
however, if you add some more money for your application it would be a highly good thing in your case. (Liquid cash ok)
and May Allah bless you with what you desire and help you by guiding you and giving you the best that you deserve.
do remember us in your prayers sister. :)

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
well Bend plz do not at all try to take the loan........ a forum member named hassan malik was recently denied visa due to this loan thing. so stick with the cousin thing, write a strong sop if you need one do let me know i ll send you mine so taht you may get an idea from that.......... your case is strong it just got rejected due to a little irregularity and you must rectify it this time (illegalities and irregularities ) are two different things..... plz second attempt should not go in vain....... try to write every detail about your case for our valuation so that if there is any problem we may critically analyse your case and guide you....... May Allah bless you sister
you can email me if you need some english translation sample for your id card
or property's english translation
or sponsorship letter format

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Thank you so much everyone. Yeah I would include or explain all of this in my Statement of Purpose. I hope they are convinced. Guys do pray please.

Thank you once again. It is so encouraging to hear positive stuff.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hey Abu Bakr and anyone who has applied online.

Guys I got the picture from the photo people. However its so small and other than that, guys its just 41 KB. They said that the picture should be at least 60-240 KB. What to do?

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@farhan

Could you please explain the case of Hassan Malik? My friend has also taken loan...he had 20 lakh rs, then he submit it to a bank and get 18 lakh more, which he submit to another bank...now he is showing the total statement of 38 lakh...would it be fine?

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Bend said:
Hey Abu Bakr and anyone who has applied online.

Guys I got the picture from the photo people. However its so small and other than that, guys its just 41 KB. They said that the picture should be at least 60-240 KB. What to do?
itna pareshan na hun ji , kaisay bh ker k unhain picture day daen :) . mai nay faqat scan ker k , pdf ma convert ker k bhej di the ...