APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

UVic

Jun 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
fahad081 said:
If anyone got medical it means that he is clear from documentation and only medical is required from that person guide me if I m wrong. Moreover, after medical what will be the expected time of visa?

Its most probable that a person who gets a medical call would get visa. But very recently there are cases in which they have asked for further specific documentation and allow 5 days to submit it through electronic or postal means.
After giving medical, I got visa after about 8 days.

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016
Med's Done....
November 17th, 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
Mr victoria u r graduated from which uni. and in which field?

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Bend said:
Guys where does this personal checklist code come? I didn't record any.
dear when u going to start an application for Study Permit (u dont have to select TRV) u will get it automatically when u get STUDY PERMIT in sha Allah. so be careful , when u start that , they will ask you for checklist , at the same time , there will be a option stating that if you dont have 1 , click here...
after T$ , i was the 2nd person who applied online . so i had a mistake (because we arent familiar with this ;)... the same thing u said TRV , i click that somewhere in that checklist ...
"Dear XYZ,
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. You have applied for a temporary resident visa. It appears that you plan to go to Canada as a student. As such, you are required to apply for a study permit and pay the correct processing fee. You application, V--------, has been cancelled. Please submit a new application with a new fee. You may be eligible for a refund of your processing fee for the temporary resident visa"
woh din aj ka din , inhun mai nay inko bht ajizi inkisari say kaha ha k meray $150 wapis ker daen , but her dousri mail ka reply ker daity hain but is ka nh kerty :D , so we cant talk to you somewhere else , tou kise bh jagah kuch bh samjh na aye tou , u can contact T$ (mohammad bhai) , me , ece engr , sheryar bhai and those who have applied online , u must see the spread sheet ... if you are not able to find that ,just click here ... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE#gid=0 . jazak Allah

isaac86

May 22, 2013
Assalamuailkum, Good morning & Hi,

I am a Pakistani National living in U.A.E. for the past 6 years and working in construction industry as a document controller.

Just today my consultant called me and said he got a refusal letter from the CANADIAN embassy that my visa has been refused.

Reason: Not sufficient funds, does not satisfied that i will leave Canada after completion of my study.

I applied for a 2 year diploma program of Electro-mechanical engineering technician at Humber college (north campus).

Program starting date is 3-September-13 end 15-Apr-15.

Before i apply i already paid my 2 semester fee that is 12950 CAD.

my education and employment history is the following

I have completed intermediate in commerce with 50% marks

BUT
I am working as a Technical document controller in a government company here in UAE that job responsibility is usually taken up by an Diploma holder guy of any engineering discipline, that was the reason i wanted to do this diploma that will give edge in my professional career on going to higher positions.

Anyways now Canadians have refused my visa my consultant asked me to re-apply in Jan-14 intake

IELTS 6.5
Intermediate in commerce 50%
Self-funded student ( all expenses bared by me)
shown 17000 CAD (while i applied for the visa)
already paid 12950 CAD before i applied for the visa
Total = 30950 or approx. 31000 CAD shown.
shown all my experience letter & salary certificate
My age is 26

Please guide me whether i should re-apply again or not and what steps should i take now to make my case more stronger i am a self-funded student i have a single parent that is my mom and 2 sister both married.

What are the chances if i re-apply again do they consider the case if we reapply?

Should i change my college?
i am damn interested to do Engineering diploma so please guide me the best.

Thanks.
Smiley

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isaac86 said:
Assalamuailkum, Good morning & Hi,

I am a Pakistani National living in U.A.E. for the past 6 years and working in construction industry as a document controller.

Just today my consultant called me and said he got a refusal letter from the CANADIAN embassy that my visa has been refused.

Reason: Not sufficient funds, does not satisfied that i will leave Canada after completion of my study.

I applied for a 2 year diploma program of Electro-mechanical engineering technician at Humber college (north campus).

Program starting date is 3-September-13 end 15-Apr-15.

Before i apply i already paid my 2 semester fee that is 12950 CAD.

my education and employment history is the following

I have completed intermediate in commerce with 50% marks

BUT
I am working as a Technical document controller in a government company here in UAE that job responsibility is usually taken up by an Diploma holder guy of any engineering discipline, that was the reason i wanted to do this diploma that will give edge in my professional career on going to higher positions.

Anyways now Canadians have refused my visa my consultant asked me to re-apply in Jan-14 intake

IELTS 6.5
Intermediate in commerce 50%
Self-funded student ( all expenses bared by me)
shown 17000 CAD (while i applied for the visa)
already paid 12950 CAD before i applied for the visa
Total = 30950 or approx. 31000 CAD shown.
shown all my experience letter & salary certificate
My age is 26

Please guide me whether i should re-apply again or not and what steps should i take now to make my case more stronger i am a self-funded student i have a single parent that is my mom and 2 sister both married.

What are the chances if i re-apply again do they consider the case if we reapply?

Should i change my college?
i am damn interested to do Engineering diploma so please guide me the best.

Thanks.
Smiley
HI,
No doubt you deserved Visa........your whole profile is not so bad. but CHC-ISB don't care about colleges applicants. So if you want Visa apply in Good university.

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016
Med's Done....
November 17th, 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
Guys how could I take appointment for medical in Karachi?

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical and Radiology Clinic
IOM Karachi Sub Office
House F-8/1, KDA Scheme I
Tipu Sultan Road
(adjacent to Karsaz Road)
Karachi
Telephone: +92 51 111 466 472, +92 306 292 2575, +92 307 537 1776
Fax: +92 21 3454 9848
Email: MHDislamabad@iom.int

call these numbers and book an appointment, the lady will tell you everything in detail make ready your passport number and cnic number she will ask you for it...tell her the date you want to come for medical exam, you can opt from any week days between Monday to Thursday...

At the day of med you need to bring the medical form sent to you by CHC isl, 5 passport size pics(they will ask for one or two only), one original cnic, passport photocopy, and drink alot of water...

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
For foreign sponsor, just have a sponsor letter on plain paper ( no need to have it on affidavit, infact you cant have if he is abroad). Its better if you attach ur sponsor's experience letters, Tax Returns, Letter from his employer about his job duration, Bank Statements for last 4 months are enough.
and it's better if u have a family sponsor, parents or siblings and more than 1 sponsors can support u but every1 has to give his own sponsor letter/declaration.

Regards,

Bend said:
University of Ottawa.

My bank statements were of last 4 months.

I will add more finances guys.

Please tell me how to show affidavit of support for foreign sponsors?

isaac86

May 22, 2013
Abu Bakr said:
HI,
No doubt you deserved Visa........your whole profile is not so bad. but CHC-ISB don't care about colleges applicants. So if you want Visa apply in Good university.
Dear Abu Bakr,
Thanks for your reassuring words! i didn't applied from ISB i applied from UAE (Abu Dhabi)
Can you please tell me what are the chances for getting a visa if i show more funds available for my stay
please note i am a self funded student my father passed away so i don't have any sponsor whatever funds i have is in the form of liquid cash.......
please advice

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016
Med's Done....
November 17th, 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
Thanks Can.ott for detailed information
Is this medical center open on 1st july?
because 1st july is Canada day. so it might be off. anybody have idea about it.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is not dedicated to Canada only, when I went there, medicals were conducted for

U.K
AUSTRALIA
CANADA
NEWZEALAND

Give them a call and find out, usually it's a bit hard to connect them, I found my appointment on the mobile number mentioned.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Those who have got their Visa'a Alhamdullillah

Can you please tell your dates, Till what dates is your TRV valid ?
I am asking becuz in india they are issuing till the passport validitiy, e,g, till 2021 tooo,,,

My brothers went at 2009 and 2011 and got Study permit, trv for 2 nd 2.5 years,
So wanted to know, my passport is valid till 2022 so will they give visa till 2022 ? OR 2,3 years ??
Please do reply .....

Travelling$alesman

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Request
22-04-2013
Med's Done....
23-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2013
RKAZI said:
Those who have got their Visa'a Alhamdullillah

Can you please tell your dates, Till what dates is your TRV valid ?
I am asking becuz in india they are issuing till the passport validitiy, e,g, till 2021 tooo,,,

My brothers went at 2009 and 2011 and got Study permit, trv for 2 nd 2.5 years,
So wanted to know, my passport is valid till 2022 so will they give visa till 2022 ? OR 2,3 years ??
Please do reply .....
For masters, the visa is issued for 2.5 years. My passport is valid till 2023 (now Pak Government is back to issuing 5 year passports) but my TRV is only valid till 30th Sept 2015. I am very surprised to hear that someone is getting a 10 year visa even though their course is 2 years long. Are you sure about the CHC in India issuing visa longer than the course?

T$