+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
UVic said:
Probably your case is refused...since at first CHC ISB sends an email for medical and then you book a medical date, go for medical and then after a few days/weeks CHC ISB sends an email about the outcome of your visa application (or to submit any required document in 5 days). It is then followed by an email, sms and phone call from Gerry's to collect your passport/visa documents.

Oh I see. Yes I did have an idea that a medical call is to come first. Gerrys should update their website now.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Bend said:
Oh I see. Yes I did have an idea that a medical call is to come first. Gerrys should update their website now.
Do go tomorrow at gerry's anyhow,. May be CHC has refused ,, if refused they will give you the reasons , so, try eliminating the reasons ASAP and then apply again online based , Okay ,

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
I just feel so discouraged Rkazi.

All that running around again. Oh boy I don't think I can do it now.

Oh gosh, I would have to get all those affidavits made again, get educational documents again. I don't feel like doing it all over again guys.

I feel horrible Rkazi, just horrible. I went through hell yesterday, searching for a copy of my passport. I found it and thought this was a positive sign but no it wasn't.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
I seriously hope they return each and every document. I want all my documents back now. I am just so upset.

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
Alhamdulillah My study permit application got approved :) :) ........ God has blessed me with a Visa and a chance to pursue higher education :) .............

Insha Allah you all will be get your Visa approval very soon ameen ........ i would love to see entire spread sheet green colored :D

I Wish you all , best of luck for future endeavor and hoping that each individual will succeed in their Good motives :)

People who haven't received their study permit yet just have patience and embrace your self for the good news because it's going to come very soon for all of you Insha Allah ....... CHEERS ( Remember me in your prayers )

haris24

Jun 27, 2013
Hi,
Can anyone please assist me how to apply online.What is the procedure and what documents should i have in hand before applying ???? I have applied for CAQ which will come at least after 10th july???
Anyone from Karachi please contact me at on my cell 00923333238243

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
Bend said:
I seriously hope they return each and every document. I want all my documents back now. I am just so upset.
Brother Don't get dishearten because many people at this forum were able to get visa after first refusal. Just try to remove Concerns of CHC . I Wish you all the best > Don't loose hope

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Student_paki said:
Alhamdulillah My study permit application got approved :) :) ........ God has blessed me with a Visa and a chance to pursue higher education :) .............

Insha Allah you all will be get your Visa approval very soon ameen ........ i would love to see entire spread sheet green colored :D

I Wish you all , best of luck for future endeavor and hoping that each individual will succeed in their Good motives :)

People who haven't received their study permit yet just have patience and embrace your self for the good news because it's going to come very soon for all of you Insha Allah ....... CHEERS ( Remember me in your prayers )

InshaAllah

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Student_paki said:
Brother Don't get dishearten because many people at this forum were able to get visa after first refusal. Just try to remove Concerns of CHC . I Wish you all the best > Don't loose hope
Oh okay. But if they have some concerns on family ties, then I won't be able to satisfy them. Its pretty weird. Thank you so much.

I need to think about the next step. I wish that the courier company has made a mistake and messaged me by mistake :( But alas whom am i kiddng.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
Student_paki said:
student pakkki can you please tell the time on 12 th june when you received your medical call?????

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
AND HEY CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZ FROM MY SIDE BROTHER........... MAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY HEALTHY SUCCESSFUL AND SMOOTH LIFE IN CANADA.......... :)

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Student_paki said:

INSHA ALLAH!!!

Congratulation bhaiya!!! Mubarak Hoooo :D

I have one question though, is your passport valid till the expected length of your study?

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
farhan88 said:
student pakkki can you please tell the time on 12 th june when you received your medical call?????
Brother I received an e-mail around 11 am on 12th June .

Farhan88 brother thank you so much , I wish you the same and am sure you'll be receiving your study permit any day now.. Insha Allah ;D

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
ECE Engr said:
INSHA ALLAH!!!

Congratulation bhaiya!!! Mubarak Hoooo :D

I have one question though, is your passport valid till the expected length of your study?
Thank you brother . Yes Sir my Passport is Valid :)

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
Bend said:
Oh okay. But if they have some concerns on family ties, then I won't be able to satisfy them. Its pretty weird. Thank you so much.

I need to think about the next step. I wish that the courier company has made a mistake and messaged me by mistake :( But alas whom am i kiddng.
Exactly you need to think optimistic and starting planning next step :) . Well family ties can be proven my Nadra certificate , property documents , Good travel history , Job offer after studies , etc. It really depends on your total profile that how to go about proving your family tie :) ............
Oh yess keep your fingers croosed you never know at last second anything is possible . Just stay positive and keep walking towards your objectives