Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhan88 said:
:)M DONE WITH MY MEDICAL TODAY SO HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED:

Note: no problem to worry at all, the staff is very friendly and cooperating so be relaxed.

1: IOM offices open at around 8:15 am so try to reach there atleast half an hour before. but those who have the appointments at around 8:30 am should reach exactly at 8
2: first you go to the reception area where they give you a token number, they ask for a passport copy and original NIC there and send you to the next main registration room
3: in the registration room you are called according to your serial number, the person there asks you some details and takes your fee there.
Note: if you have any name, passport number mistakes plz check the form thoroughly and tell that person there.
4: they take 5600 rs from you
5: they give you a TB form and send you to the x ray room, you get your x ray done and come back to the waiting hall. here you wait for a while and then the nurse calls you in the nursing section
6: in the nursing section they ask you some questions about your previous medical history and add your data to the e medical software
7: then the nurse takes you to another room , get your height test, vision test in which you read alphabets written on a board, and your bloood test
8: then she gives you a bottle for urine sample,
note: they check the urine in suspicion of a stone in kidney and need clean sample of urine, so dont fill the box with staring or ending of the urine. but with the middle of ur urine. this middle urine is clean enough. so drink simple water on your medical day
9: then they send you to the real doctor and he checks your throat, eyes , knees, chest
10: ur medical is done and you are sent back home
note: you must have atleast 2 copies of passports and an original nic. they dont ask for the pictures as it is a good news that our results are now directly uploaded on emedical and cic can check within 48 hours. so your pic is already there in the online system
so now pray for my visa and future as well
goood luck to you alll :)
Excellent information Farhan well done. The way you have mentioned each and everything step by step will help all for sure. It is because of kind deeds ALLAH Paak help people like you.

Brother, Mai aap ko jaanta to nahi hoon but one thing is for sure you look like a very helpful person.

INSHA ALLAH aap ka Visa zaroor aega …. ALLAH Paak will help you

Good Luck

Fahad Shah

hak2013

Jun 18, 2013
farhan88 said:
:)M DONE WITH MY MEDICAL TODAY SO HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED:

Note: no problem to worry at all, the staff is very friendly and cooperating so be relaxed.

1: IOM offices open at around 8:15 am so try to reach there atleast half an hour before. but those who have the appointments at around 8:30 am should reach exactly at 8
2: first you go to the reception area where they give you a token number, they ask for a passport copy and original NIC there and send you to the next main registration room
3: in the registration room you are called according to your serial number, the person there asks you some details and takes your fee there.
Note: if you have any name, passport number mistakes plz check the form thoroughly and tell that person there.
4: they take 5600 rs from you
5: they give you a TB form and send you to the x ray room, you get your x ray done and come back to the waiting hall. here you wait for a while and then the nurse calls you in the nursing section
6: in the nursing section they ask you some questions about your previous medical history and add your data to the e medical software
7: then the nurse takes you to another room , get your height test, vision test in which you read alphabets written on a board, and your bloood test
8: then she gives you a bottle for urine sample,
note: they check the urine in suspicion of a stone in kidney and need clean sample of urine, so dont fill the box with staring or ending of the urine. but with the middle of ur urine. this middle urine is clean enough. so drink simple water on your medical day
9: then they send you to the real doctor and he checks your throat, eyes , knees, chest
10: ur medical is done and you are sent back home
note: you must have atleast 2 copies of passports and an original nic. they dont ask for the pictures as it is a good news that our results are now directly uploaded on emedical and cic can check within 48 hours. so your pic is already there in the online system
so now pray for my visa and future as well
goood luck to you alll :)
HI can you please tell me how to track emedical reports...? IOM Islamabad is unable to provide me with DHL tracking number since they sent the reports online...they told me to track emedicals online by entering UCI...?

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
THanks farhan for the medical info,
in which center did you go ? khi or isb ? In khi is emedical also started ? And can you tell that how much time did your medical take and which time is prefered for medical ? morning or evening ?

asad cheema

Jun 12, 2013
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
canada embassy islamabad pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 march 2013
my name asad frome Pakistan any one tell me how can i check my application status online.i have submitted my dacoments in Canada embassy through fedex on 27 martch 2013.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
fahad_shah said:
Excellent information Farhan well done. The way you have mentioned each and everything step by step will help all for sure. It is because of kind deeds ALLAH Paak help people like you.

Brother, Mai aap ko jaanta to nahi hoon but one thing is for sure you look like a very helpful person.

INSHA ALLAH aap ka Visa zaroor aega .... ALLAH Paak will help you

Good Luck

Fahad Shah
hey thanks yaaarrrrr i love to help others as best as i can........... visa will definitely be issued if Allah Subhaan wa taaala wants..... thanks for the wishes and best of luck to you as welll brother

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
hak2013 said:
HI can you please tell me how to track emedical reports...? IOM Islamabad is unable to provide me with DHL tracking number since they sent the reports online...they told me to track emedicals online by entering UCI...?
yaar I am not an xpert...... m just a study visa applicant as you guys........ so i shared my xperience and thats all that i know about....... hopefully someone else can help you with this,

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
RKAZI said:
in which center did you go ? khi or isb ? In khi is emedical also started ? And can you tell that how much time did your medical take and which time is prefered for medical ? morning or evening ?
R kazi my medical was in Lahore, it took around 2 hours only. I am afraid i dont know about the karachi or islamabad centers........ dont worry tooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaarrrrrr if you dont have any medical problems dont worry at alll............ i asked the nurse whether my TB test is clear and she said yess......... i know about my bloood test it would be fine as i had one already a few days back, my eye vision is also perfect Alhamdulillah........ now lets seee........
however, the registration lady told me that medical results do not go to INDIA now the result is online and CIC can check after 48 hours

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
ADIL and TS do you know how to track emedical reports through UCI numbers???????????????

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
S4F said:
I am afraid I have bad news from my medical exam. I was failed in my medical on the flimsiest of grounds (according to me at least) by the doctor. he said that I must take some further tests which would delay the process by at least 3 months. by then it would be September (start of classes). which means for all practical purposes, I have been rejected. I will now be withdrawing my case.
What went wrong with your medical?

Aumer

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
LHR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
Alhamdulillah, Got my medical call today.... Allah Ka bohhhhhht bohhhhht shukar hai...

I would like to inform others too, that they should email CHC islamabad with scanned documents and inquire current status, UCI etc.
I hope they would consider your query ASAP.

Best prayers for all and In shaa Allah All will get it soon. And thanks everybody in this forum who is encouraging, helping and giving hope to others. JazakAllah Khairan. :)

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
asad cheema said:
my name asad frome Pakistan any one tell me how can i check my application status online.i have submitted my dacoments in Canada embassy through fedex on 27 martch 2013.
asad plz send this following email to re-islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca by adding your personal details

Dear,
Sir/Madam,
Please tell me about my application status for the study permit. My details are as under:

Applicant's Name: .......................
Date of birth: .................................
File Applied:...........................
FOSS number: not available
Telephone number:.............................
email: .............................
Other information
Applied to ..............................................(university name, city, province, Canada)

Please tell me about my application status as I am still waiting for the medical call and it has been approximately.................................(your time duration since march)

Thanks
Regards

your name

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
Aumer said:
Alhamdulillah, Got my medical call today.... Allah Ka bohhhhhht bohhhhht shukar hai...

I would like to inform others too, that they should email CHC islamabad with scanned documents and inquire current status, UCI etc.
I hope they would consider your query ASAP.

Best prayers for all and In shaa Allah All will get it soon. And thanks everybody in this forum who is encouraging, helping and giving hope to others. JazakAllah Khairan. :)
no need to send scanned documents buddy............

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
RKAZI said:
Yaar Emedical is for all IOM offices at KHI, ISB and Lahore