APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
htajkhan said:
hey all !!
do we need to submit nic photocopies with their english translation or are they ok as it is?? and if my father is financing my studies and I have affidavit from him, so do i need to attach his nic as well with english translation??
Yes you have to attach your father nic photocopy ( attested from notary public) and its translation , that too attested from the notary public okay ...

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
Salateen said:
I didn't say that they asked for extra document due to email, main mazak kr rha tha bhai.
Yeah, thanks to Almighty Allah that due to some people(KEM is one of them) advice I emailed them so that I got to know that it is being processed and they didn't straight away rejected me, rather inquired for some documents.

They have asked for my sponsor's funds history, which is my uncle. In my point of view they have asked for his bank statement(business basically),
but I can't provide it as it has not enough balance and the transaction history is very less according to me and my consultant. But my consultant said that it doesn't mean that they have asked for statement, they have just asked for funds history, which could be provided by any mean.

As I have shown my uncle's main businesses are a running Cinema and a Real Estate business, now I am going to provide a sale deed of a house sold which has a sale deed of Rs.51 Lac and the balance in my personal bank statement is $50000. And telling them that the money by selling this property was deposited in my account.
Showing Rs. 60 Lac of National Saving Deposit, as the profit earned from both businesses is deposited in form of deposits.
And other funds are invested in the running businesses.

Guys, will this work?
Need your suggestion. What you guys think, will there be a problem in not providing them the bank statement?
Koi to response do iskay baray main???

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
farhan88 said:
yaaar will the strike in delhi affect those who have got their medicals in pakistan???????????????
like how true is this that our medical results are issued from delhi?????? what is the logic in this???????
For your reference, follow the link below to get current updates :-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

https://www.facebook.com/CanadainIndia?filter=2

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
Here's another one stating that Beijing & New Delhi CHC is also effected ...... Therefore have patience and remain optimistic .. Good Luck

http://globalnews.ca/news/620055/canadas-foreign-service-officers-walk-off-job-to-protest-stalled-contract-talks/

S4F

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
I am afraid I have bad news from my medical exam. I was failed in my medical on the flimsiest of grounds (according to me at least) by the doctor. he said that I must take some further tests which would delay the process by at least 3 months. by then it would be September (start of classes). which means for all practical purposes, I have been rejected. I will now be withdrawing my case.

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
S4F said:
I am afraid I have bad news from my medical exam. I was failed in my medical on the flimsiest of grounds (according to me at least) by the doctor. he said that I must take some further tests which would delay the process by at least 3 months. by then it would be September (start of classes). which means for all practical purposes, I have been rejected. I will now be withdrawing my case.
What grounds? Maybe its not as bad you think...

MaazAwan

Jan 8, 2013
@S4F:

can you tell me what type tests doctor asked you ?

do you have any previous medical history ?

have you asked the doctor why it takes so much huge time ?

MaazAwan

Jan 8, 2013
S4F said:
@S4F:

can you tell me what type of tests doctor asked you ?

do you have any previous medical history ?

have you asked the doctor why it takes so much huge time ?

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@S4F

please reply us...its very tensed 4 me...please tell us what happens at your medical day? please give details....and please reply fast my medical is tomorrow...

thank you

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@salateen

yaar if he sold it in 2009 then where does he store the money he got? does he deposit it to the bank?

what ever the scenario is you must show a bank statement or national savings certificate at least 6 months old having a amount of 1 year tuition+ 1 year living expense....if you are applying for bachelors then you must show more money(A continuous good amount of income/month from your sponsor) and better future ties to Pakistan...

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
:)M DONE WITH MY MEDICAL TODAY SO HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED:

Note: no problem to worry at all, the staff is very friendly and cooperating so be relaxed.

1: IOM offices open at around 8:15 am so try to reach there atleast half an hour before. but those who have the appointments at around 8:30 am should reach exactly at 8
2: first you go to the reception area where they give you a token number, they ask for a passport copy and original NIC there and send you to the next main registration room
3: in the registration room you are called according to your serial number, the person there asks you some details and takes your fee there.
Note: if you have any name, passport number mistakes plz check the form thoroughly and tell that person there.
4: they take 5600 rs from you
5: they give you a TB form and send you to the x ray room, you get your x ray done and come back to the waiting hall. here you wait for a while and then the nurse calls you in the nursing section
6: in the nursing section they ask you some questions about your previous medical history and add your data to the e medical software
7: then the nurse takes you to another room , get your height test, vision test in which you read alphabets written on a board, and your bloood test
8: then she gives you a bottle for urine sample,
note: they check the urine in suspicion of a stone in kidney and need clean sample of urine, so dont fill the box with staring or ending of the urine. but with the middle of ur urine. this middle urine is clean enough. so drink simple water on your medical day
9: then they send you to the real doctor and he checks your throat, eyes , knees, chest
10: ur medical is done and you are sent back home
note: you must have atleast 2 copies of passports and an original nic. they dont ask for the pictures as it is a good news that our results are now directly uploaded on emedical and cic can check within 48 hours. so your pic is already there in the online system
so now pray for my visa and future as well
goood luck to you alll :)

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhan88 said:
:)M DONE WITH MY MEDICAL TODAY SO HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED:

Note: no problem to worry at all, the staff is very friendly and cooperating so be relaxed.

1: IOM offices open at around 8:15 am so try to reach there atleast half an hour before. but those who have the appointments at around 8:30 am should reach exactly at 8
2: first you go to the reception area where they give you a token number, they ask for a passport copy and original NIC there and send you to the next main registration room
3: in the registration room you are called according to your serial number, the person there asks you some details and takes your fee there.
Note: if you have any name, passport number mistakes plz check the form thoroughly and tell that person there.
4: they take 5600 rs from you
5: they give you a TB form and send you to the x ray room, you get your x ray done and come back to the waiting hall. here you wait for a while and then the nurse calls you in the nursing section
6: in the nursing section they ask you some questions about your previous medical history and add your data to the e medical software
7: then the nurse takes you to another room , get your height test, vision test in which you read alphabets written on a board, and your bloood test
8: then she gives you a bottle for urine sample,
note: they check the urine in suspicion of a stone in kidney and need clean sample of urine, so dont fill the box with staring or ending of the urine. but with the middle of ur urine. this middle urine is clean enough. so drink simple water on your medical day
9: then they send you to the real doctor and he checks your throat, eyes , knees, chest
10: ur medical is done and you are sent back home
note: you must have atleast 2 copies of passports and an original nic. they dont ask for the pictures as it is a good news that our results are now directly uploaded on emedical and cic can check within 48 hours. so your pic is already there in the online system
so now pray for my visa and future as well
goood luck to you alll :)

thats gud now medical are not sent to delhi rite ull get things dne dont worry and do pray for us dear

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
S4F said:
did he ask you to take further tests instantly???????????

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
like on the medical date or after one two days????