+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
S4F said:
How do I put my key application dates etc. Under my profile name (on the left of this message) like all the other members on this forum? It will be helpful for others if i share this information but can't figure out how to do it.

Dont take too much force on your small mind ;p ... it is not compulsory to keep your profile update on this site ... Please update your profile on the separated excel sheet which has already been made ... you can find the link on page number 12th on the same topic!

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
@ KEM, congratz for the medical call, I think you r the frst one from bachelor students to get the medical call.
Did those guys got rejected for visa, whose profiles are highlighted RED on the spread sheet, coz rejection date isn't available and the reasons of rejection?

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
Salateen said:
@ KEM, congratz for the medical call, I think you r the frst one from bachelor students to get the medical call.
Did those guys got rejected for visa, whose profiles are highlighted RED on the spread sheet, coz rejection date isn't available and the reasons of rejection?
Have not you got your medical yet?
did you got your file number UCI number?
Your courier service ???

taha sheikh

Aug 18, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
LANDED..........
under consideration
i filled my student visa application on the basis of acceptance from Memorial university of newfoundland (MUN) for the M.eng prog of Petroleum

recently i got acceptance from UBC in Meng mining program!

i want to pursue my studies in ubc but the visa is being processed wrt to MUN

1) should i communicate the VO about the change in uni and course or it wud hav an adverse affect?
2) can this communication proves to be negative as i my earlier cover letter was inclined towards petroleum( not mining)
3) as the prog in UBC is starting in AUgust...wud this trick proves to be a catalyst in issuance of the visa!

pl help me out!!!

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
KEM said:
Dont take too much force on your small mind ;p ... it is not compulsory to keep your profile update on this site ... Please update your profile on the separated excel sheet which has already been made ... you can find the link on page number 12th on the same topic!
oye kem congratsssss tunay bataya he nahi yaaar medical ka................. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
malik anjum ka visa iss liye reject hua because he went for LSBF which is no more an approved college.
and hassan malik ka isss liye because woh uk say diploma wagera kar k aaya or ielts score bhhht kam tha and some other reasons like i think he had also done msc already and was going for bachelors........ i saw his profile somewhere.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
KEM said:
tu phir shuru ho gaya hai????????????????/ sudhar ja bhai sudhar jaaaa anyways when did you get your medical call and where are you going to take your medical and when????????????????? like which city??/

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
KEM said:
KEM said:
tu phir shuru ho gaya hai????????????????/ sudhar ja bhai sudhar jaaaa anyways when did you get your medical call and where are you going to take your medical and when????????????????? like which city??/

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
KEM said:
KEM said:

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
farhan88 said:
karachi ... medical hai 19 june

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
KEM said:
Have not you got your medical yet?
did you got your file number UCI number?
Your courier service ???
Not yet!
Didn't get any email email from CIC, not even UCI number.
I applied through FedEx. Mujhe to yeh shaq ho rha hay k pata nai mere documents unhon nay pohanchaye b hain k nai???
bhai mere liye b dua kro.

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
farhan88 said:
malik anjum ka visa iss liye reject hua because he went for LSBF which is no more an approved college.
and hassan malik ka isss liye because woh uk say diploma wagera kar k aaya or ielts score bhhht kam tha and some other reasons like i think he had also done msc already and was going for bachelors........ i saw his profile somewhere.
Main dar gya tha :eek:
maine socha shayad bachelors ka koi rola hay.
guys do pray for me, I think I am the only one left who applied in April and have not got medical yet. :/

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
Salateen said:
Main dar gya tha :eek:
maine socha shayad bachelors ka koi rola hay.
guys do pray for me, I think I am the only one left who applied in April and have not got medical yet. :/

Do email to CIC islamabad ... get the email address from the website and email them ... send them complete details , like, your full name, date of birth , your passport number, email address and cell number ... email urgently its been long time .... write in the email that " have you got the application?' they will reply you with 10 days !!!!!