Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
so in 24 hours you will getting your letter and probably a request for passport. Time to celebrate dude

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
come on guys, passports are already submitted to them as it is paper based application and dont expect letter of introduction without medical ... wait for the best !! things will be cleared soon .

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please clear this

MR.TELECOMMUNIST
MR.FARHAN88
and myself

got same mail vdout attachment or there are more who got this mail?

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
echelon99 said:
so in 24 hours you will getting your letter and probably a request for passport. Time to celebrate dude
echoleon my brother, our passports are already with chc we are paper based applicants. :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
and we havent even received our medical calls yet then why have we been issued these poes hahahahhahahaha

taha sheikh

Aug 18, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2013
LANDED..........
under consideration
today i have recieved an email from the following email:

(Client-update-mise-a-jour at the rate cic.gc.ca)

the email included my UCI and application no.

it also stated that

"Please find information concerning your application in the attached document.If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad"

unfortunatly there were no attachements!

can any1 pl help me out what this email corresponds to???!!!!

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
I guess that by mistake they have forgotten to attach the medical forms and sent email to all on waitng list , whom they were supposed to email . I didnt get any email because i applied late ( 27th may) , they have emailed only who have applied early ,So, just pray and WISH YOU ALL the best , I just wish they have intentionally started to send the medical calls ,,,, and that too with full throttle :p so that my turn comes fast :p

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
and one thing more which i want to add is that they always give visa first to the Masters student , as they prefer Masters much more and then they give visa to Bachelors student , according to the all previous spreadsheets , they will definitely give medicals to the bachelor students but after some time ,

:) So, I guess they have woke up from there beauty sleep :p

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
farhan88 said:
POE letter of introduction for visa exempt SP or WP applicant

GCMS will automatically generate an e-mail with the POE letter of introduction as an attachment once the permit is “'Completed”. The e-mail with the POE letter attachment will be sent approximately 24 hours later. Please refer to sample POE automated e-mail and letter of introduction in appendices C and D.

Appendix C: Sample automated e-mail for POE letter of introduction for approved visa exempt SP/WP applicants

UCI: 80011535
Application No.: S300001262
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear [Principal applicant's given name and family name],

Please find in the attached document information concerning your application. If you are unable to view or did not receive the attached document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cice-mail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=kingston

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
3 West King's House Road
P.O. Box 1500
Kingston 10
Jamaica
www.jamaica.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your e-mail program and check the junk mail folder in case important e-mails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/experience_canada_experience/application_status-processus_demande.aspx

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
Letter of Introduction:

Automated Correspondence of the Port of Entry (POE) Letter of Introduction (LOI) by Email

All correspondence for the 2nd round, including POE Letters of Introduction, will be sent to successful applicants via automated email. For this reason, please make sure to regularly check the email account provided in your application. Any email sent to you regarding your LOI will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these addresses to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case to prevent important emails from being filtered.

We recommend that you wait until you receive your Letter of Introduction (which will be sent to you by email) before you pay for any travel to Canada, buy medical insurance for your stay in Canada, or make commitments to your prospective employer in Canada (if you have one).

The Letter of Introduction is not your work permit. Rather, it will identify you at the port of entry to Canada as being eligible to receive a work permit under International Experience Canada. As such, you must be sure to present the Letter of Introduction to a border service officer at the port of entry. The final date upon which you can present the letter at a Canadian port of entry and receive a work permit will be shown on the letter.

The issuance of your Letter of Introduction completes the processing of your IEC application package.

SM Syed

Mar 23, 2013
Please Can Any buddy Know this ? I Reviceved an Blank email like this from NePasRepondre@cspq.gouv.qc.ca
Votre message a été envoyé avec succès à l'adresse suivante :myid@hotmail.com
Merci

Your message has been successfully sent to the following address.

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
I didn't get any email like you guys!
What's up about this email?
At what time you got the email?

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
RKAZI said:
I guess that by mistake they have forgotten to attach the medical forms and sent email to all on waitng list , whom they were supposed to email . I didnt get any email because i applied late ( 27th may) , they have emailed only who have applied early ,So, just pray and WISH YOU ALL the best , I just wish they have intentionally started to send the medical calls ,,,, and that too with full throttle :p so that my turn comes fast :p
I applied on 24th April, but didn't get any email? :/