Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
shahzaman1984 said:
On that airline discussion, for those who are travelling international for the first time, prefer PIA direct flight from Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad to Toronto and then connecting local flight (preferably WestJet) to your destination in Canada. As of now, PIA direct flight to Toronto is around 110k.
bro its pia hahahahahhhahahahhahah :) :) :) :) :)

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
adeelhaf said:
that's great farhan bhai... yaar aap law dpt me they? I'm thn ur pu fellow & from icet dpt... plz msg me ur contact num
my number is 03314086300 and facebook id is farhanraouf

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
farhan88 said:
bro its pia hahahahahhhahahahhahah :) :) :) :) :)
If it's PIA, so what?

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Travelling$alesman said:
Asalam o Alaykum Everyone

I am here in Medinah (arrived today) after spending 6 amazing days in Makkah. I made a lot of Duas for all of you and I am so glad to see all that Yellow in the spreadsheet. Inshallah very soon we can turn that into green and start worrying about packing and which airline to take rather then CIC-Islamabad.

May Allah give you what is best for you.
Ameen.

T$

PS: on the note of airlines... CX (Cathy Pacific for 109k) via Hong Kong is a decent option for Vancouver bound people (Adil, Kazi Saab, A.Umer, TRS and MTS). The problem with going via Europe is the luggage allowance. All European carriers have shifted to once piece of 23KG rather than the old 2 pieces.
PIA via Toronto is about 131k.
Etihad like PIA only goes to Toronto (139k to Toronto) and won't even make a route for Vancouver.
Emirates flies via Seattle for 139k but most people don't have the US visa so that not an options. Their website flies through Toronto for 296k (CRAZY)
Qatar via Montreal for 152k

All prices in PKR and included taxes. All prices are for Economy Class... I am sure no one is flying business, yet. Inshallah soon :)

Before anyone asks; how come so few airlines go to Vancouver... British Columbia is slight bigger than Pakistan in area but only had 2.2 million people (that's less than Multan's population). Not much of a reason to fly plans there.

Please pray for my visa over that I got medical and visa too....

Aumer

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
LHR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
Guys there is a proper chat room with that spreadsheet.... :D

saliky3k

Aug 21, 2011
I applied for student visa on 8th May 2013 from Karachi (Gerry's) and still waiting for medical call. If I do get the medical call (Insha Allah), can I get the test scheduled in Lhr/Islamabad?

Thanks T$ for the air fare information. Qatar and Etihad Airways offer flights to Toronto (YYZ) for around 90k (inclusive of all taxes) during the last week of August. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards
Salik Ansari

shahzaman1984

Aug 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
18-02-2013
Med's Request
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
Soon
saliky3k said:
I applied for student visa on 8th May 2013 from Karachi (Gerry's) and still waiting for medical call. If I do get the medical call (Insha Allah), can I get the test scheduled in Lhr/Islamabad?

Thanks T$ for the air fare information. Qatar and Etihad Airways offer flights to Toronto (YYZ) for around 90k (inclusive of all taxes) during the last week of August. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards
Salik Ansari
Yes you can take your medical anywhere you want.

Secondly, you are right that Qatar and Etihad are offering flights for 90k but all these flights are routed through USA. I am afraid we Pakistanis are not allowed to take a stop-over at any US airport unless we have a valid US visa.

All other flights to Toronto cost in excess of 130k (not including PIA which is still offering it at 113k).

Cheers!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Dear Salik and Shahzaman,

When you mentioned flight to toronto is routed through US, how much of a time lapse is in between? Can one actually go out of the airport and roam around in general? I didn't think there was this much time interval in between. Ofcourse with the understanding of having at least a valid visit US visa.

Thanks

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masha ALLAH :)

Thanks TS for valuable information , please keep me in ur prayers and do include details for PAK-Montreal flights too :) thanks

Travelling$alesman said:

I am here in Medinah (arrived today) after spending 6 amazing days in Makkah. I made a lot of Duas for all of you and I am so glad to see all that Yellow in the spreadsheet. Inshallah very soon we can turn that into green and start worrying about packing and which airline to take rather then CIC-Islamabad.

Ameen.

T$

PS: on the note of airlines... CX (Cathy Pacific for 109k) via Hong Kong is a decent option for Vancouver bound people (Adil, Kazi Saab, A.Umer, TRS and MTS). The problem with going via Europe is the luggage allowance. All European carriers have shifted to once piece of 23KG rather than the old 2 pieces.
Etihad like PIA only goes to Toronto (139k to Toronto) and won't even make a route for Vancouver.
Emirates flies via Seattle for 139k but most people don't have the US visa so that not an options. Their website flies through Toronto for 296k (CRAZY)

All prices in PKR and included taxes. All prices are for Economy Class... I am sure no one is flying business, yet. Inshallah soon :)

Before anyone asks; how come so few airlines go to Vancouver... British Columbia is slight bigger than Pakistan in area but only had 2.2 million people (that's less than Multan's population). Not much of a reason to fly plans there.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Travelling$alesman said:

Ameen.

T$

thank you so much for the valuable information :)
And MashALLAH happy to see your performing UMRAH :) please do pray for me :) and Mine parents are saying me to choose PIA as its direct flight and PIA service isnt good and the staff isnt friendly as well, EMIRATES is the best so far in all ways, BUT i am thinking to choose PIA my self as the luggage is the big problem for me and I dont want to take it when the flights will be changed in emirates, london airport,

So, lets see :)
Hope gget medical soon then will book a ticket :)

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
Asalaam O Alaikum Everyone,
Lately we have heard about PAFSO(Canadian Foregin Service Guys) going on strike. I have not heard about CHC Islamabad's name in those embassies that have been affected. Does it mean CHC Islamabad is running smoothly?
Secondly, for medical, I had once read that our medicals go to CHC Delhi, is that right? Bcoz if it is so, then CHC Delhi is the most affected by the strike as all its officials are on strike and operations are greatly suffering.

Can anyone please shed light on it?

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
From the number of medicals received over the last few days, it would seem CHC PK is running normally. As for the medical reports going to Delhi, I've no idea. Hopefully it won't affect you guys much.