+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS FROM NDVO PLEASE CONNECT AND COMMENT HERE - VERY IMPORTANT !!

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All New Delhi Visa Office Applicants,

Dear all applicants who comes under New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO) who has low IELTS score and submitted the paper application for PR after getting Nomination, Please raise your hand for lower IELTS score after nomination and successfully got Medical Request or PPR.

I am creating this thread specifically for the issue with London Visa Office (LVO) who is notorious in rejecting the applications with lower IELTS scores even after applicants Nomination. I am enlighten to all the frightened Applicants who has low IELTS score after Nominations and submitted the case to the CIC.

I found lots of applicants are afraid, Please help the afraid applicants to answer the below question. Appreciate for the immediate responses.

Question: Please raise your hand who's IELTS score are lower and after Nomination successfully got MR/PPR from NDVO or other visa offices except LVO.

abbhilash

Jan 22, 2015
Hi thanks for starting thread for all new Delhi pnp applicants, my concern is regarding medical request instead of ielts , though I received AOR on 23rd November 2015 and file transfer on 10th Dec , still waiting for any further updates. I hope I'm not the only one from ndvo waiting for medical request for such a long time. And if you don't mind would you like to share ur date of Aor.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbhilash said:
Hi thanks for starting thread for all new Delhi pnp applicants, my concern is regarding medical request instead of ielts , though I received AOR on 23rd November 2015 and file transfer on 10th Dec , still waiting for any further updates. I hope I'm not the only one from ndvo waiting for medical request for such a long time. And if you don't mind would you like to share ur date of Aor.
Thanks Abbhilash for replying us. Please share your timeline so that we all should know the NDVO process time, also share your ielts overall score here.

abbhilash

Jan 22, 2015
Hey hi
hear is my time line
Got nominated by sinp under international skilled worker with valid job offer on June 23rd 2015.
Application filed for cic on Sept 4th 2015,
Received AOR on November 23rd 2015
2nd acknowledgment letter from Delhi cic on 10th Dec.
Medical waiting. My ielts band is 7.5.
Thanks .
Would you please share your time line.

Jul 12, 2016
THE SUPER KING said:
Dear All New Delhi Visa Office Applicants,

Dear all applicants who comes under New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO) who has low IELTS score and submitted the paper application for PR after getting Nomination, Please raise your hand for lower IELTS score after nomination and successfully got Medical Request or PPR.

I am creating this thread specifically for the issue with London Visa Office (LVO) who is notorious in rejecting the applications with lower IELTS scores even after applicants Nomination. I am enlighten to all the frightened Applicants who has low IELTS score after Nominations and submitted the case to the CIC.

I found lots of applicants are afraid, Please help the afraid applicants to answer the below question. Appreciate for the immediate responses.

Question: Please raise your hand who's IELTS score are lower and after Nomination successfully got MR/PPR from NDVO or other visa offices except LVO.

Hello Seniors please help me i am nominated from Saskatchewan OID January intake.

just for cic help i created my account on this web site and shocked to see thta my ielts score is low as others overall 5.5 and my visa office is new delhi.

what is ur opinion seniors to get rejecting my application from new delhi office. i am not much reach to spend more money into re take ielts.

i have taken bank loan to process for canada immigration and shocked to see this news even after nomination visa office rejecting applications.

need your valuable advice on my case and i am not from London visa office candidate, i am from new delhi office.

my noc is 2171
visa office: new delhi
ielts: 5.5 overall
file sent to cic on 1st june.

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........