+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from May,June,July,Aug 2014, who else is waiting for test invitation?

thepolestar

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I thought of bringing everyone together who are still looking for test invitation from local office in Scarborough. It has been more than 4 months now that my file has been transferred to local office, but no response from local office on the invitation date by local office in Scarborough.

I am an Email AOR applicant but I would like everyone, E-mail AOR or otherwise, who is in similar situation like me to share your opinion on this situation.

I have called call centre, they say there is nothing unusual but I am surprised that now even e-mail AOR applicants are also getting oath letters and some of us have already finished the process and received citizenship.

Then what is causing some files like mine to move such slow speed? I have a family application with my wife.

Please share your situation or opinion.

Thanks

eng2794

May 15, 2015
Me 2 I applied last August, ordered ATIP showing that my file in missiussaga office waiting for exam invitation since January 2015, don't no whay it's not moving at all??

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eng2794 said:
Me 2 I applied last August, ordered ATIP showing that my file in missiussaga office waiting for exam invitation since January 2015, don't no whay it's not moving at all??
Some other applicants are also still awaiting for test why..? Unexpected delay ?Exact answer only knows CIC . As per forum members information Some applicants from Middle East delayed specially those having working visa on Passport even cancelled or lot of travelling to M.E.Some time back ground or intelligence Checks can be reason of this delay.Unfortunately if our name matched with any terrorist name Intelligence checks automatically delayed.
Your files are Transferred in JAN so it is almost late of two month as many applicants up to first week of March already got test invitation. Now a days Scarborough & Mississauga offices are Little bit Slow. Iam also waiting for invitation ( 12 Mar Transferred)Hope we will hear good news soon.Regards

thepolestar

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I guess, we are not a lot of people in the similar situation or others haven't jumped in yet?

eng2794 said:
eng2794, are you also an email AOR applicant? or regular paper AOR applicant? When exactly did you send your file? Are you a single applicant or family applicant?

ar_fabrics said:
Some other applicants are also still awaiting for test why..? Unexpected delay ?Exact answer only knows CIC . As per forum members information Some applicants from Middle East delayed specially those having working visa on Passport even cancelled or lot of travelling to M.E.Some time back ground or intelligence Checks can be reason of this delay.Unfortunately if our name matched with any terrorist name Intelligence checks automatically delayed.
Your files are Transferred in JAN so it is almost late of two month as many applicants up to first week of March already got test invitation. Now a days Scarborough & Mississauga offices are Little bit Slow. Iam also waiting for invitation ( 12 Mar Transferred)Hope we will hear good news soon.Regards
ar_fabrics, you are right that there are possibilities of so many reasons for the file being late however, the strange part is that the file has not moved just after it went to the local office, until then it was moving along with the group. I am unable to think any reason that causes delay while the call centre guys claiming everything is alright in the file.

I hope others in similar situation come forward and may be we are able to pinpoint some reason for the delay or better question then would be to how to deal this situation?

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm a June applicant and still waiting for test here, almost into the one year mark :mad:

benk

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
zwt10 said:
I'm a June applicant and still waiting for test here, almost into the one year mark :mad:
Anybody know why???????????? :( Is CIC in for a longer processing times again???????????????????????????????????

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thepolestar said:
Hi everyone,

I thought of bringing everyone together who are still looking for test invitation from local office in Scarborough. It has been more than 4 months now that my file has been transferred to local office, but no response from local office on the invitation date by local office in Scarborough.

I am an Email AOR applicant but I would like everyone, E-mail AOR or otherwise, who is in similar situation like me to share your opinion on this situation.

I have called call centre, they say there is nothing unusual but I am surprised that now even e-mail AOR applicants are also getting oath letters and some of us have already finished the process and received citizenship.

Then what is causing some files like mine to move such slow speed? I have a family application with my wife.

Please share your situation or opinion.

Thanks
Hi Polestar,

You and I are on the same boat here: email AOR & family Application with wife

application received on July 22 2014
sent letter acknowledging of my application on Sept 7 2014
start processing on Jan 5 2015
file moved to Scarborough Jan 9 2015
asked for my fingerprints on March 25 (I did it about 3 days after I received the mail)
Waiting...

My Ecase line of "your file was transferred to Scarborough Citizenship office on Jan 9, 2015" had been removed when I checked it yesterday. Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Kurtz said:
My Ecase line of "your file was transferred to Scarborough Citizenship office on Jan 9, 2015" had been removed when I checked it yesterday. Anyone know what's going on?
There have been technical difficulties at eCAS, all of those who had this line now no longer have it showing.

Maple_tree15

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
MiriamT said:
There have been technical difficulties at eCAS, all of those who had this line now no longer have it showing.
The transfer line has been restored!

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Miriam&Mapletree ;D

Just checked online, mine still has not been restored yet. Guess I'll have to keep waiting :(

thepolestar

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone for joining the group.

zwt10 said:
Hi zwt10,

Are you also an email applicant? Would you like to share your timeline and processing office?

benk said:
Anybody know why???????????? :( Is CIC in for a longer processing times again???????????????????????????????????
Hi benk,

That's a million dollar question? Perhaps they are searching the balance themselves because of the changes in the citizenship laws and the sheer volume of applications who are trying to beat the deadlines.

I hope someone can answer the rationale behind not processing application as FIFO( First in First out??

Kurtz said:
Hi Polestar,

You and I are on the same boat here: email AOR & family Application with wife

application received on July 22 2014
sent letter acknowledging of my application on Sept 7 2014
start processing on Jan 5 2015
file moved to Scarborough Jan 9 2015
asked for my fingerprints on March 25 (I did it about 3 days after I received the mail)
Waiting...

Thanks
Hi Kurtz,

Seeing your timeline, you are absolutely right. We are on a same boat. Though I haven't really received any communication since receiving AOR.

Also, my line for "file transferred" has also disappeared and is still not there as some other members such as Miriam and Mapletree.

Perhaps we should wait for a day or two to check back again on ecas.

Few comments:

I see that initially files were moving faster in the process, post August, when they introduced new rules. However, in last few months things have slowed down considerably. If it is just my feeling...don't know.

I am sure with changes coming up on June 11, files will be churned again.

May be we get lucky this week? but then who knows??

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Polestar,

I don't know if the situation applies to you. I asked one immigration lawyer and it seems travel history is probably the main reason for the delay. I had a few travel histories for the past five years. Three friends of mine sent their application around June or July last year and they didn't have much travel histories got their passport already.

Hopefully there'll be some updates after June 11 ;D

Good Luck!

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.. Im also waiting for test invite.. Im a june applicant with email aor.. I called call center and the agent just ask me if i receive any letter, RQ or fingerprints and i said nothing.. And then she said if i havent receive any letter until june 2016 then i have to call them back.. So frustrating..

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thepolestar said:
Thanks everyone for joining the group.

Hi zwt10,

Are you also an email applicant? Would you like to share your timeline and processing office?

Hi polestar,
Yes, I received my AOR through email. Local office is Windsor, On. I just checked my ecas today and the transfer line has disappeared as well. Not sure what's happening with our applications, the last time I called CIC, I asked if any correspondence has been sent after the email AOR that I might have missed or lost in the mail and nothing. Ordered ATIP and still waiting for response. Pls see signature for complete timeline. Good luck to all of us :)