+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants from MALAYSIA - Join here

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
momo-kl-sin said:
From my side, no news from SIN VO yet,

and what about you guys??

do you have an idea whether those who applied originally from Malaysia and now shifted to SIN, will be put in the queue and wait the SIN applicants to be finalized first?

Already 10 months since i submitted my file in KL visa office and still haven't receive my AOR from them. The worst is after the office has closed.

So i contact Singapore Visa Office to check my AOR. They answer me that they can't locate my file in their system except my visitor file in year 2007. They suggest me [size=10pt]RE-SUBMIT [/size]my file to Sydney Office, Canada again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

They couldn't find my year 2011 application but keep record of year 2007 file? WHAT? :-\ Already reply them and hope they will give me good news soon.

Momo, when you submitted your file? Under which category?

I submitted my file in September 2011. Under MPNP Family Support Stream.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
momo-kl-sin said:
i applied for QSW in August 2010, almost 3years now

Is already exceed the estimated timeline. I think you should contact SGVO to find out what's going on with your file.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
momo-kl-sin said:
what the normal timeline for QSW at SIN VO (Federal part) do you have an idea?,

Is there any news from SIN VO?
I have no idea with the QSW at SGVO. Know a lots of member in this forum got their visa within 2.5 years (but not sure is which category). Try to email them and write URGENT in the title.

Still no reply from SGVO. Hope for the best ::)

Gils

Jun 23, 2012
Thanks kidrobot.....with the mess Singapore is in I wonder if I should personally hand in the application. Anyway, we still need to see what awaits us in January....Thanks for the respond!

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
SIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Oct-2009
AOR Received.
Aug-2010
Med's Done....
Oct-2012
momo-kl-sin said:
what the normal timeline for QSW at SIN VO (Federal part) do you have an idea?,

Is there any news from SIN VO?
Hi there the normal timeline for QSW at SIN VO is 15 month as mention in the CIC website.

check out this link,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp

all the best to all

momo-kl-sin

Jun 20, 2012
Hi waiting_4_ottawa,

and thx alot for the time line

i just saw it this morning online, and i wonder what is happening now in SIN VO

Good luck to all of us

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Today received AOR and file number. Thanks god! Finally i get my file number!

Wish everyone good luck and get your PR Visa soon!

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Gils said:
Thanks kidrobot.....with the mess Singapore is in I wonder if I should personally hand in the application. Anyway, we still need to see what awaits us in January....Thanks for the respond!

I know that many applicant courier their file to SGVO. You can track your file with tracking number.

Gils

Jun 23, 2012
kidrobot said:
Today received AOR and file number. Thanks god! Finally i get my file number!

Wish everyone good luck and get your PR Visa soon!
Good for you..thumbs up!

Gils

Jun 23, 2012
Hi all,

Just a curious question, does immigration really call up your present employers for verification purposes? Anybody has any experience on this?
Thanks!

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Gils said:
Hi all,

Just a curious question, does immigration really call up your present employers for verification purposes? Anybody has any experience on this?
Thanks!

I did do some research of your question before. Some said yes some said no. Some said their employer did receive call from them but some said didn't. Some said if the officer have any questions about your work experience then they will call.

Hope this help you.

Gils

Jun 23, 2012
kidrobot said:
I did do some research of your question before. Some said yes some said no. Some said their employer did receive call from them but some said didn't. Some said if the officer have any questions about your work experience then they will call.

Hope this help you.
Thanks kidrobot....appreciate your feedback!