+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants being processed in Paris VO - Let's connect here

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Dear friends I've just received my passport request email, I have to take my passport to Ankara or Istanbul!!
I'm so happy and wish you all so so speedy ppr

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
And I suggest you keep on sending status inquiry emails as paris office may have some errors on sending ppr emails, best wishes for you guys and good luck!!

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
Nastaran70 said:
Dear friends I've just received my passport request email, I have to take my passport to Ankara or Istanbul!!
Congratulations !!!!!

Please Paris go to workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, i'm crazyyyyy :-\

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
And I suggest you keep on sending status inquiry emails as paris office may have some errors on sending ppr emails, best wishes for you guys and good luck!!
yayy awesome news! congratulations! I will start emailing them asap!

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
babynoufette said:
Congratulations !!!!!

Please Paris go to workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, i'm crazyyyyy :-\
I hope for us to receive PPR email from Paris VO before May because with all the French public holidays in May => it's better to not expect anything before June ! lol :p

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
PonJoub said:
I hope for us to receive PPR email from Paris VO before May because with all the French public holidays in May => it's better to not expect anything before June ! lol :p
Yes it's true !!!!!

And now PAris go to work the vacancy are finish !

Go Paris, Go Paris !!!

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Nastaran70 said:
I sent them an email two weeks ago and they replied that my application is in progress and that I should wait until 180 days pass if I want to inquire on my status again. I am not sure if I should send them another email soon as I am really getting depressed of waiting and waiting and I don't want piss them off.
What should I do? Paris is going very slow, we should be packing our bags now.

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
AmBiNa said:
I sent them an email two weeks ago and they replied that my application is in progress and that I should wait until 180 days pass if I want to inquire on my status again. I am not sure if I should send them another email soon as I am really getting depressed of waiting and waiting and I don't want piss them off.
Have you ordered GCMS notes ?
Since you will hit the 180 days by mid of May, I think it's better to keep waiting for this dateline to send them another email coz even if you send them another email now, they will keep replying to you the same ...

Canada_freak

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am EE-fsw-pnp outland
My file has been sent to paris vo on 7,december 2016 and since then it has not been processed
I emailed paris several times about my application status and they have never replied
I passed 180 days and my bgc is still Not Applicable
Hope all of us get ppr soon
Fingers crossed

Reactions: cutiee_

Canada_freak

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
Congrats nastaran
Pleas tell us about your file and time line

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmBiNa said:
Our timelines are pretty similar, i sent them an email as well but no reply as of yet. Also, my application never went to in progress it still says not applicable. This is driving me crazy. :'(

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
PonJoub said:
Have you ordered GCMS notes ?
Since you will hit the 180 days by mid of May, I think it's better to keep waiting for this dateline to send them another email coz even if you send them another email now, they will keep replying to you the same ...
Never ordered GCMS notes. I think I will wait till 180 days are passed. Hopefully I will get the golden mail before that time. hopefully today or tomorrow by most.
In their e-mail they told me that "your background check has started and well progressed" but I really don't know what's taking them that long to make their decision.
Wish you all the best guys...

GO Paris GO

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Canada_freak said:
I am EE-fsw-pnp outland
My file has been sent to paris vo on 7,december 2016 and since then it has not been processed
I emailed paris several times about my application status and they have never replied
I passed 180 days and my bgc is still Not Applicable
Hope all of us get ppr soon
Fingers crossed
Are you sure you're using the right email address? are you getting any automated email back to your email? because Paris do reply in few days.
parisimmigration@international.gc.ca