+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants awaiting for PR decision over 23 months

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hello everyone.

I just received an email with attachment asking for my overseas dependents biometric - My gckey show application updated but so far no massage in inbox.

what is next step anyone know?

@mimika :) lets hope everyone get update in their application

• Love
Reactions: mimika

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If this question was addressed to me, unfortunately, I'm not smart and self-confident enough to make proposals about distribution of government resources (including funds ) between immigration streams.So probably somebody else can answer better
You are requesting shorter processing but in order to petition to have this done you need to consider potential ways to make your requests happen. If all the other PR processes are being delayed, there are no resources to shuffle to make your PR for protected people faster.

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
You are requesting shorter processing but in order to petition to have this done you need to consider potential ways to make your requests happen. If all the other PR processes are being delayed, there are no resources to shuffle to make your PR for protected people faster.
thank you for your suggestions

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hello everyone.

I just received an email with attachment asking for my overseas dependents biometric - My gckey show application updated but so far no massage in inbox.

what is next step anyone know?

@mimika :) lets hope everyone get update in their application
Congratulations :) good news .it gave me hope that hopefully we’ll all get our updates soon :)

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
It’s very funny to send document by post to CPC-M when post office is on the opposite side of the road lol

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
thank you for your suggestions
I have read petition and I support your idea. However, UNHCR shouldn't be in the loop and Immigration critics from the Oppositional Wing should be looped in. While im not in this situation, but I can understand frustration with family separation for over 2yrs, plus renewal of work permit and all other renewal that comes along being with short duration work permit until you become PR. I may be wrong, but inland applicant through this stream have undergone some verification and they are waived with some requirements, then waiting 2 years of hearing plus another years of COPR can be stressful.

I suppose you are not asking shuffling resources to expediting process for protected class, as delay with the federal agencies is almost everywhere, but why not recruiting additional resources to reduce delay. if they could achieve all "legacy claims", I suppose this is also possible, but seems it is not a priority

Reactions: Khan5696