applicant received PER in Feb/March...lets connect here

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jitu1011 said:
Brother... as your I think your ID represent your character..... you are seriously "Not Sure"

you are not understanding what SYRUST is trying to say and you are just stick to one point TAX TAX TAX .....
those CRA suckers has no time to look who is paying tax and who is not as they had a set system on which they rely a lot...
and one thing make sure Mr. Not Sure... Punjabi's either look for ways or otherwise make their way... you may find lot of crooks in this world but what SYRUST is trying to do is really honest attempt so instead of arguing try to understand what he is telling...

By your comments so far I guess you are not living in Canada so such behavior is expected from you....

Learn from others experience or it will cost you your time to deal with life...

@ SYRUS

money any one can make anywhere but u were saying pay taxes, live legally, cra raids, u cant sponsor if u work on cash what happened to all that bol
bachan u were giving initially

all i had said was it takes time to settle down and getting job of ur own profession also takes time so .....till then u can work on cash ...... u did the same thing and so if u do chamatkar others do so baltkar wah wah

u worked on cash u had reasons u were student / no work permit blah blah
new immigrant comes he also has reasons new country, change of lifestyle, language barrier, qualifications etc... so why cant they work on cash initially without paying tax ......... cmon dude get real

@ JITU

he was the ONE who was with TAX TAX TAX & LEGAL LIVING not me ....... check ur facts before commenting

well i m for sure he is trying to help i don't see how and he is bull shiting about state farm u just cant become a consultant for statefarm ??

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
not sure said:
@ SYRUS

money any one can make anywhere but u were saying pay taxes, live legally, cra raids, u cant sponsor if u work on cash what happened to all that bol
bachan u were giving initially (NO BOL BACHAN.. I AM SAYING WORK LEGALLY WHEN YOU ARE GOING AS LANDED IMMIGRANTS WITH A LEGAL PAPER TO WORK)

all i had said was it takes time to settle down and getting job of ur own profession also takes time so .....till then u can work on cash ...... u did the same thing and so if u do chamatkar others do so baltkar wah wah (NO I SAID WHEN I HAD WORK PERMIT I WORKED LEGALLY WHEN I HAD NO WORK PERMIT I HAD TO DO JOBS, ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS HERE ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PERMANENT IMMIGRATION AND THEY WILL HAVE LEGAL PAPERS AND THEY DON'T HAVE TO WORK ON CASH THEY CAN FIND JOBS EASILY USING THEIR SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER)

u worked on cash u had reasons u were student / no work permit blah blah
new immigrant comes he also has reasons new country, change of lifestyle, language barrier, qualifications etc... so why cant they work on cash initially without paying tax ......... cmon dude get real

(NO THEY SHOULD NOT WORK ON CASH BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE THEIR LEGAL PAPERS, CHANGE OF COUNTRY DOESN'T SAY WORK ILLEGAL, LANGUAGE BARRIER DOESN'T SAY YOU CAN'T GET JOB LEGALLY, QUALIFICATION CAN'T STOP YOU TO USE YOUR SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER)

@ JITU

he was the ONE who was with TAX TAX TAX & LEGAL LIVING not me ....... check ur facts before commenting

well i m for sure he is trying to help i don't see how and he is bull *censored word*ing about state farm u just cant become a consultant for statefarm ??

I WORKED AS A CONSULTANT CONSULTANT MEANS I WORKED AS SOFTWARE TESTER AS A CONRACTOR, WHO WASN'T THEIR EMPLOYEE THEY DEAL IN BUSINESS MAN.. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING REALLY... CAN I ASK YOU WHAT'S YOUR QUALIFICATION IF YOU DON'T MIND?

I WILL ADVICE YOU PLEASE PLEASE GO TO SOME ACCOUNTANT IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANY GOOD I CAN SUGGEST YOU

JUST AN EXAMPLE ON THIS JOB

http://www.creativeniche.com/talent/job-opportunities/marketing-communications/business-analyst-6981

WHEN YOU WORK AS A CONTRACTOR USUALLY THEY ASK YOU TO REGISTER A COMPANY ON YOUR NAME AND THEY PAY TO THAT COMPANY..

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
OK LET ME TELL YOU IN EASY WAY.. SUPPOSE YOU GO TO SOME FACTORY THROUGH SOME AGENCY THAT FACTORY PAYS SALARY TO AGENCY AND AGENCY GIVES YOU YOUR SALARY

SO SAME WAY I WAS WORKING IN STATE FARM INSURANCE AND MY AGENCY WAS MY CUSION'S REGISTERED COMPANY AND STATE FARM WAS PAYING CHECK ON THAT COMPANY NAME THATS ALL..I WAS WORKING AS A CONTRACTOR..

IF YOU NEED INFO I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FIND FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN YOU MORE..

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
JUST FOR YOUR Mr.NOt Sure I am adding one email where I went for Interview with Bell Canada ( a big company of Canada) I didn't have work permit.
I didn't get selected not because I didn't have work permit because I didn't have experience they were looking for and fields they were interested in.

This is email from a recruiter to me.

n response to your application for QA position, we would like to arrange for your Interview with client sometime next week Monday or Wedenesday.

Brief Description of the Job:

Company - Bell Canada
Division - Systems & Technology
Location - Mississuaga
Environment - Dynamic, fast paced, lots of interesting projects on leading edge technologies. The team does some of the most leading edge work, not only at Bell but in the industry.

Team - Bell Portals,
- This team does testing on several of Bell's customer and employee facing portals. These include Sympatico/MSN - Canada's largest portal; Bell's employee portal - used by 50,000 employees everyday; etc
- They also do testing for several web based knowledge management and collaboration apps used by Bell employees
- The testing here is a mixture of manual and automated. Manual testing is for functionality and automated is for performance / load testing.
- Testers may be required to create and execute test strategies & test plans, do manual / automated testing, log defects, interact with other testers, developers, and managers

Tool used : Neoload, TestTrack Pro, IEWatch and Jira

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Rate - If you are Self Employed then rate will be $20 per hour
If you are Incorporated and have a company then rate will be $22 per hour.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

If you have not been interviewed by Bell and if you are interested in this position I can arrange for an interview with client this Friday, its in Mississuaga, please call me to discuss about the position.

Thanks & regards,
My recruiter name was here..

please please I suggest you do your research on anything you think about to comment.

please and Thank you..

Syrus

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrust said:
OK LET ME TELL YOU IN EASY WAY.. SUPPOSE YOU GO TO SOME FACTORY THROUGH SOME AGENCY THAT FACTORY PAYS SALARY TO AGENCY AND AGENCY GIVES YOU YOUR SALARY

SO SAME WAY I WAS WORKING IN STATE FARM INSURANCE AND MY AGENCY WAS MY CUSION'S REGISTERED COMPANY AND STATE FARM WAS PAYING CHECK ON THAT COMPANY NAME THATS ALL..I WAS WORKING AS A CONTRACTOR..

IF YOU NEED INFO I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FIND FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN YOU MORE..

HEY SYRUS

Also i knew there was no fact in ur statement about good companies and u saying u registered STATE FARM IN YOUR COUSINS NAME REALLY what is ur cousin qualified as if i may ask ? AND U WORKED AS A CONSULTANT SO WHAT CONSULTANT WERE U I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
[/color] (As I always say read before you comment... I worked as a Software Test Engineer (Consulting job means I wasn't their permanent Employee) I think you never heard about this ( and yes me and my cusion registered a company I never said we opened company named state farm insurance. I said we registered a company and I worked as a consultant)

"I worked in best companies sometimes even without any permit lol.." YA RYT can u name one of the best companies that u worked for without permit = CASH JOB = NO TAX (I worked in State farm Insurance, I Registered a company on my cusions (COUSIN) name and worked as consultant in State Farm Insurance you dumb)

READ YOUR STATEMENT U SAID I WORKED IN STATE FARM INSURANCE & AS CONSULTANT in State Farm Insurance i knew it was BS !!!
U opened a company and they gave u contract as Software Test Engineer OOOO I C :eek: :eek: :eek: and then u decided to close the company and take up a job hahahahahaa U CAN WRITE BOLLY WOOD STORIES AS THEY ALSO DONT MAKE SENSE !!!!

LISTEN BRO STATE FARM IS AN INSURANCE COMPANY BIG COMPANY THEY JUST DONT GIVE CONTRACTS TO ANY ONE SO JUST STFU !!!
I KNEW U WOULD FIND A WAY AROUND CAUSE U JUST CANT WORK FOR A COMPANY LIKE STATE FARM ITS CANADA NOT INDIA !!!

I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND JUST TO PROVE YOUR SELF RIGHT AND SET UR EGO YOU WOULD LIE !!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Forgiveness is the prerequisite to establishing consistent peace, stability of mind, and control over all events that seem to have control over you.

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
ANYWAYS MAN I AM DONE WITH YOU.

WHOEVER WILL READ MY COMMENTS IF THEY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT IT ITS THEIR CHOICE.

SO I AM SORRY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND, MAY BE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT A CORPORATE WORLD IS

SERIOUSLY I AM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT.

ONE MORE EXAMPLE FOR YOU

ALL INSURANCE AGENTS IN BRAMPTON WHOA RE AGENTS OF STATE FARM INSURANCE OR YOU CAN SAY WHO ARE LINKED WITH STATE FARM INSURANCE ARE THEY ALL THEIR EMPLOYEES? YOU ARE SAYING THEY ALL ARE WORKING IN SALARY IN STATE FARM INSURANCE? AND STATE FARM DOES NOT GIVE CONTRACTS AT ALL?

ANYWAYS MAN... YOU ARE AWESOME. YOU ARE GOD IN CANADA.. REALLY

READ MY COMMENT WITH AN EMAIL FROM RECRUITER IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT IS..

MOST OF BIG COMPANIES IN THEIR IT DEPARTMENT HIRE CONSULTANTS FOR TESTING BECAUSE IN TESTING YOU CAN'T HIRE SO MANY PERMANENT EMPLOYEES. THEY HAVE TO GIVE THIS JOB ON CONTRACT WHEN DEVELOPERS WRITE THEIR CODE. SO THEY HIRE TESTERS TO TEST THE SOFTWARE AND IMPLEMENT THE SOFTWARE..

THANKS MAN THANKS

I AM REALLY DONE NOW... YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND MAY BE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED I GUESS.

THANKS

SYRUS

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrust said:
JUST FOR YOUR Mr.NOt Sure I am adding one email where I went for Interview with Bell Canada ( a big company of Canada) I didn't have work permit.
I didn't get selected not because I didn't have work permit because I didn't have experience they were looking for and fields they were interested in.

This is email from a recruiter to me.

n response to your application for QA position, we would like to arrange for your Interview with client sometime next week Monday or Wedenesday.

Brief Description of the Job:

Company - Bell Canada
Division - Systems & Technology
Location - Mississuaga
Environment - Dynamic, fast paced, lots of interesting projects on leading edge technologies. The team does some of the most leading edge work, not only at Bell but in the industry.

Team - Bell Portals,
- This team does testing on several of Bell's customer and employee facing portals. These include Sympatico/MSN - Canada's largest portal; Bell's employee portal - used by 50,000 employees everyday; etc
- They also do testing for several web based knowledge management and collaboration apps used by Bell employees
- The testing here is a mixture of manual and automated. Manual testing is for functionality and automated is for performance / load testing.
- Testers may be required to create and execute test strategies & test plans, do manual / automated testing, log defects, interact with other testers, developers, and managers

Tool used : Neoload, TestTrack Pro, IEWatch and Jira

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Rate - If you are Self Employed then rate will be $20 per hour
If you are Incorporated and have a company then rate will be $22 per hour.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

If you have not been interviewed by Bell and if you are interested in this position I can arrange for an interview with client this Friday, its in Mississuaga, please call me to discuss about the position.

Thanks & regards,
My recruiter name was here..

please please I suggest you do your research on anything you think about to comment.

please and Thank you..

Syrus

AGAIN ANOTHER LIE YOU SAYING BELL WAS HIRING YOU WITHOUT WORK PERMIT NOT POSSIBLE DUDE THE COMPANY WHEN GIVES YOU OFFER LETTER YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT YOUR SIN IF YOU ARE A STUDENT UR SIN STARTS WITH 9 SO THEY ASK FOR CURRENT STATUS IN COUNTRY ALSO ON THE FORM THAT YOU FILL TO SUBMIT TO HR THERE IS A QUESTION "IF YOU ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA" CMON MAN AS I SAID EARLIER ITS CANADA NOT INDIA.

PS :
Rate - If you are Self Employed then rate will be $20 per hour. U GET PAID BY CHQ OR DD U NEED CRA AND STILL THEY VERIFY IF U LEGALLY CAN WORK
If you are Incorporated and have a company then rate will be $22 per hour. IT MEANS THE COMPANY "INC" IS HIRING YOU NOT BELL

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
again if i would be hired i wouldn't be working for BELL CANADA i WOULD BE DOING THEIR JOB BUT I WOULD BE WORKING FOR MY OWN REGISTER COMPANY AS EMPLOYEE..

I WOULD BE WORKING WITH BELL TO DO THEIR PROJECT, THEY DON'T NEED TO HIRE ME, THEY NEED TO DO BUSINESS WITH MY RECRUITER WHO WOULD GIVE A CHECK ON MY REGISTERED COMPANY NAME...

MAN I TELL YOU YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED SERIOUSLY.

Yes where it says if i am incorporated that mean my incorporated company hired me not bell.... (That incorporated comapny was my cusion's company)

anybody can registered a incorporated company if they are citizen or Permanent immigrant.

please man.. Thanks again for your not understand and having no knowledge.

bye.

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
to make it easy for you ask any truck driver who owns their own truck how they work...

They get load from a company and work as their own driver.. that mean when they deliver the load then company pays them on their company name i mean on their business name and then they cut salary from their own company.

man you need to go to any accountant for sure... really try once, if you think i am lying go to any accountant and ask him how a business works in canada and what is an incorporation and how truck drivers work by opening their own company (alot of them).

please do visit any accountant and a IT recruiter and ask them what is incorporation and how it works.

Thanks

amritsar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 Feb 2012
Med's Request
09 July
Med's Done....
11 July
Interview........
Landing Fees DD cashed on 25 July and Medical Received line appear on 01/08/12
[size=20pt]Dear Members

Good news from NDVO"Medical Received line is flashing in ecas"

What u say now "My medical is successfully accepted by CHC New Delhi.?"

How long I have to wait for my passport to be returned?

Shery

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrust said:
ANYWAYS MAN I AM DONE WITH YOU.

WHOEVER WILL READ MY COMMENTS IF THEY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT IT ITS THEIR CHOICE.

SO I AM SORRY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND, MAY BE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT A CORPORATE WORLD IS

SERIOUSLY I AM DONE WITH YOUR BULL*censored word*.

ONE MORE EXAMPLE FOR YOU

ALL INSURANCE AGENTS IN BRAMPTON WHOA RE AGENTS OF STATE FARM INSURANCE OR YOU CAN SAY WHO ARE LINKED WITH STATE FARM INSURANCE ARE THEY ALL THEIR EMPLOYEES? YOU ARE SAYING THEY ALL ARE WORKING IN SALARY IN STATE FARM INSURANCE? AND STATE FARM DOES NOT GIVE CONTRACTS AT ALL?

ANYWAYS MAN... YOU ARE AWESOME. YOU ARE GOD IN CANADA.. REALLY

READ MY COMMENT WITH AN EMAIL FROM RECRUITER IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT IS..

MOST OF BIG COMPANIES IN THEIR IT DEPARTMENT HIRE CONSULTANTS FOR TESTING BECAUSE IN TESTING YOU CAN'T HIRE SO MANY PERMANENT EMPLOYEES. THEY HAVE TO GIVE THIS JOB ON CONTRACT WHEN DEVELOPERS WRITE THEIR CODE. SO THEY HIRE TESTERS TO TEST THE SOFTWARE AND IMPLEMENT THE SOFTWARE..

THANKS MAN THANKS

I AM REALLY DONE NOW... YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND MAY BE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED I GUESS.

THANKS

SYRUS

THAT DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION WHY DID U STOP UR BUSINESS OF CONSULTING AND GO BACK TO A JOB
WHY DID IT SAY I WORKED IN STATE FARM

I KNOW YOU CAN'T ANSWER ITS OK .... HAPPENS

YOU ARE NOT DONE WITH MY BULL SHIT U DONE WITH UR CRAP .......

I LL TELL U SOMETHING HOW I KNEW U WERE LYING ABOUT STATE FARM CUZ INSURANCE INDUSTRY IS A REGULATED INDUSTRY BY FINANCIAL SERVICES AND PROVINCIAL LAWS ......... NO TOM, DICK AND HARRY CAN OPEN A COMPANY AND START WORKING AS CONTRACTOR DUDE NOR CAN JUST ANY BODY BECOME AN AGENT ......... I KNOW U R CURSING UR SELF FOR MENTIONING STATE FARM ....... AND NOW ME FOR MY KNOWLEDGE ..... THANKS

I PROVED MY POINT ASTA LA VISTA

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrust said:
again if i would be hired i wouldn't be working for BELL CANADA i WOULD BE DOING THEIR JOB BUT I WOULD BE WORKING FOR MY OWN REGISTER COMPANY AS EMPLOYEE..

I WOULD BE WORKING WITH BELL TO DO THEIR PROJECT, THEY DON'T NEED TO HIRE ME, THEY NEED TO DO BUSINESS WITH MY RECRUITER WHO WOULD GIVE A CHECK ON MY REGISTERED COMPANY NAME...

MAN I TELL YOU YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED SERIOUSLY.

Yes where it says if i am incorporated that mean my incorporated company hired me not bell.... (That incorporated comapny was my cusion's company)

anybody can registered a incorporated company if they are citizen or Permanent immigrant.

please man.. Thanks again for your not understand and having no knowledge.

bye.
THAT MEANS UR NOT WORKING FOR BELL IN SHORT (BIG COMPANY) Y WOULD THEY INTERVIEW YOU ????
NO I M NOT EDUCATED BUT I GUESS U MEAN COUSIN'S COMPANY

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
To Syrust!!

There are two way to get reveal the info from other:

1. Provoke them by mistaken their statements

2. Beg/Request them to guide you.

I think, U need to be wise and stop reveling your past here on a public thread. People are getting their query resolved (may be for their mean-ful reason so that they can implement tin their life...they are following 1st point of above statement instead of requesting u) and same time trying to prove u wrong. Being a big brother..I am a requesting u to stop this topic and focus on other things. Baki yaara tu kisse kanjar di gall man'ni thidi aaa!! :p :p

rabb rakha

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012

amritsar said:
[size=20pt]Dear Members

Shery

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
amritsar said:
[size=20pt]Dear Members

Shery

congrats!
Yes..
i think within 2-5 months....