pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When did you submit your application?

sa-ha said:
I ordered one before receiving medical that just showed the point. and I ordered another one more than a month ago and I have not receive that yet. That makes me worry too. Is it possible that they lost my application? ;)
I am from Iran. But many Iranian received PPR even after 20-30 Days after they medical.

sa-ha

May 24, 2013
pepe84 said:
Why don't you order GCMS notes to see what's going on? When was your application submitted to CIO?

You may require further admissibility checks, are you from a politically complicated country?
By the way, At this step of the application (waiting for PPR) what information GCMS notes give us?

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it should say something related to the final decision or in what stage the police checks are.

sa-ha said:
By the way, At this step of the application (waiting for PPR) what information GCMS notes give us?

sa-ha

May 24, 2013
pepe84 said:
Did you have to appeal to the federal court or something like that?
No every thing was fine. Comparing to the other applicants that applied on June 2013 we all received PER, RPFR, and medical in similar dates. But they all landed now.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think there is some delay in your police checks! You will hopefully see it in your GCMS notes. When are the notes supposed to arrive?

sa-ha said:
No every thing was fine. Comparing to the other applicants that applied on June 2013 we all received PER and RPFR in similar dates. But they all landed now.

sa-ha

May 24, 2013
pepe84 said:
I think there is some delay in your police checks! You will hopefully see it in your GCMS notes. When are the notes supposed to arrive?
I totally forgot the date that I ordered but I am sure that it is more than a month. Do you have any idea about the MP (member of the parliament). I just read in this forum that someone did that. Do you think it can make the process more complicated?

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have no idea about MP and not sure if it will complicate things. I would just wait for the GCMS notes and read them carefully. In the mean time, you may want to dig more and find out how to reach the MP of your town.

Your situation is kind of unique!

sa-ha said:
I totally forgot the date that I ordered but I am sure that it is more than a month. Do you have any idea about the MP (member of the parliament). I just read in this forum that someone did that. Do you think it can make the process more complicated?

sa-ha

May 24, 2013
pepe84 said:
I have no idea about MP and not sure if it will complicate things. I would just wait for the GCMS notes and read them carefully. In the mean time, you may want to dig more and find out how to reach the MP of your town.

Your situation is kind of unique!
Thank you pepe84 :)

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you guys read this?

You may be able to avoid delays by:

telling the visa office about any changes to your personal information, such as your address, telephone number or email, or the birth of a child, and
not contacting the visa office more than once about the same issue.

Your application will be delayed if:

there are criminal or security problems or we need to do more background checks,
your family situation is not clear—reasons could include a divorce or an adoption that is not yet complete or child custody issues that have not been resolved, or
the visa office has to contact other CIC offices in Canada or abroad to verify the data you gave.

blackrock

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-02-2015 ( Scanned Copy of new passport)
AOR Received.
PER 23-10-14
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
20-03-2015
pepe84 said:

there are criminal or security problems or we need to do more background checks,

Any though about this, under what circumstances they go for these checkup in details?

Ace_2012

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2013
Doc's Request.
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
6 May 2013
Med's Request
6 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
Passport Req..
13 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 February 2015
LANDED..........
27 February 2015
pepe84 said:
Have you guys read this?

You may be able to avoid delays by:

telling the visa office about any changes to your personal information, such as your address, telephone number or email, or the birth of a child, and
not contacting the visa office more than once about the same issue.

Your application will be delayed if:

your family situation is not clear—reasons could include a divorce or an adoption that is not yet complete or child custody issues that have not been resolved, or
the visa office has to contact other CIC offices in Canada or abroad to verify the data you gave.
Long story short, you have to wait as much as they say, and do not send emails asking what is happening! Remember, you are delayed only when you go past their regulatory time, which is 25 months now :D Cheers :D

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They can't delay us for 25 months after being asked for medical exams :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: because according to them: Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam.

so they may delay us for 364 days only after the exam was done :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ace_2012 said:
Long story short, you have to wait as much as they say, and do not send emails asking what is happening! Remember, you are delayed only when you go past their regulatory time, which is 25 months now :D Cheers :D

Ace_2012

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2013
Doc's Request.
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
6 May 2013
Med's Request
6 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
Passport Req..
13 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 February 2015
LANDED..........
27 February 2015
pepe84 said:
They can't delay us for 25 months after being asked for medical exams :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: because according to them: Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam.

so they may delay us for 364 days only after the exam was done :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I know it looks not fair, but there have been cases that people redid their medicals. Remember, permanent residency is a privilege, not a right!