+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

sia_kb8

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
aalm said:
Hi all,
My tracker just changed:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 26, 2013.

2. We started processing your application on July 17, 2014.

However, I have not received any medical request e-mail or anything.

Is there anyone from September get an e-mail?
I know Sia have got an e-mail who applied in October.

Thanks.
Mine reads:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 2, 2013.

2. We started processing your application on July 17, 2014.

Is this last line expected?

George15

Jul 15, 2014
Parkinson said:
1) post doc is not a permanent job. So you should answer "No".
2) You do not need a cover letter.
Thank you Parkinson for your reply on my previous question.

1) Do you think that having a postdoc offer will help me convince the CIC that I intend to reside outside of Quebec?

Also, I am filling the Background document and I reached the personal history section and membership in organizations and addresses where I need to fill my activity in the past 10 years. I am a bit confused.

Section 8 and 12 (personal history and addresses):

2a) Lets say for examples I started my studies in 01/09/2011 and I traveled to my home country 3 times during this period. How do I fill the duration? do I fill my studies as a one continuous duration from 01/09/2011 till now or do I fill it as separate phases and include between the vacation periods in my home country?

Does do the same for both personal history and addresses? because I think the dates should be the same for both?

3b) How can I fill the space saying that it is "to date", for example I am student from 2011 to present date, how do I fill the space? or do I write the date that I signed the papers?

Section 9 (membership):

4) I have been part of the student council and part of the organizing committee of research day at my department at my university, do I have to include it here?

sa-ha

May 24, 2013
albaik said:
Hi Guys,

A third line has been added today "Medical results have been received."

Hope to receive Passports request soon!

Regards,
Hi albaik.
Does your eCas show receiving RPRF or RCMP as well? mine just shows "medical results have been received" but there is nothing about RPRF or RCMP yet.

albaik

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 / Med's Received: 19-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
30-08-2014
Hi Sa-ha,

Nothing about RPRF. The only way to know these details is through the GCMS. If you're really worry about the details, order GCMS notes.

Regards,

sa-ha said:
Hi albaik.
Does your eCas show receiving RPRF or RCMP as well? mine just shows "medical results have been received" but there is nothing about RPRF or RCMP yet.

zedd4x

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Finally got my school to send the transcript to UofT for CES. I know they must have hopefully received it because I asked my school to send me one as well and I just got mine today. So I am now filling up the form for CES and will submit it later today/tomorrow. I hear the processing time is 7 weeks. Not sure if its worth getting a rush job. I am guessing I should have enough time. I also signed up for IELTS early next month. So other than that I think I need a letter from my school about making good academic progress and letters for work experience ( these I will run by you guys if you are ok before submitting them ). And then its just forms I need to fill.

Is it worth getting an immigration lawyer folks ? Those guys are so expensive .. At the same time I am not sure if I could trust their competency in preventing any errors in my application.

sa-ha

May 24, 2013
albaik said:
Hi Sa-ha,

Nothing about RPRF. The only way to know these details is through the GCMS. If you're really worry about the details, order GCMS notes.

Regards,
I see. Thank you :) :)

civil656

Oct 7, 2013
aalm said:
pls update tracker.
Got medical and RPFP request email today.

ID: AALM
Hi AALM,

I just got my RPRF and medical request today. I was asked to send equested documents/fees to the following address:
Attention: Program Assistant DB00204 – CPC-O
Case Processing Center - Ottawa

However, I heard form my friends that they just sent their RPRF receipts via email. Would you please let me know how was their request in your application?

Thanks

Thanks

aalm

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Yeah same program officer for me.
I think they sent the same e-mail.

I think I will send my e-medical receipt and PRFP payment receipt via postal mail to the address once I do medical.

My pp is with France Embassy for a VISA application.
I don't know whether I can do medical without my passport.
Do you have any idea?

civil656

Oct 7, 2013
aalm said:
Yeah same program officer for me.
I think they sent the same e-mail.

I think I will send my e-medical receipt and PRFP payment receipt via postal mail to the address once I do medical.

My pp is with France Embassy for a VISA application.
I don't know whether I can do medical without my passport.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks. I am not sure about the France. I live in Canada and they asked me to have my passport when I do my medical.

rogelio

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Hi,

have a couple of questions. can anyone help?

1) does celpip score report have to be mailed in the envelope you receive (unopened, as is)? I opened mine

2) has anyone from successful applicants submitted the PhD attestation letter signed by the graduate coordinator (not the Dean of Graduate Studies)?

Thank you.

paraview

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/12/2013
AOR Received.
05/02/2013
File Transfer...
17/02/2013
Med's Request
06/09/2014
Med's Done....
11/09/2014
Passport Req..
30/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
14/10/2014
Congratulations to all who get ME recently! It seems to be quite fast this month. Hopefully CIC will keep woking efficiently like this.

Please add me to the track:

Your application reached CIO on: Dec. 06, 2013
The fee was charged on: Jan. 31, 2014
PER was issued on: Feb. 05, 2014
Your nationality: China
Number of people in the application: 2
TA or RA: Both included
Officie choose: CPP-Ottawa
Medical request: not yet