Med's Done....
Aug 11 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 19 2014
LANDED..........
Sep 23 2014
So today I got my reports back from WES. On their website they said they will send me one copy to send to CIC but what I got today was just an assessment for me.. They said they send it directly to CIC. So in my application should I just put my reference number or should I put the photocopies of the stuff they sent to me.

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sthind said:
So today I got my reports back from WES. On their website they said they will send me one copy to send to CIC but what I got today was just an assessment for me.. They said they send it directly to CIC. So in my application should I just put my reference number or should I put the photocopies of the stuff they sent to me.
But WES sent two copies to me.
According to the document check list (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf), you must send the original ECA to them. I think it is better to send the original ECA reports to them and keep a copy of them for yourself (You can order additional reports through https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp whenever you want)

Sthind

Jun 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
4012 and 4021
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
Doc's Request.
July 25 2014
Med's Request
July 25 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 11 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 19 2014
LANDED..........
Sep 23 2014
beh467 said:
But WES sent two copies to me.
According to the document check list (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf), you must send the original ECA to them. I think it is better to send the original ECA reports to them and keep a copy of them for yourself (You can order additional reports through https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp whenever you want)

Thats the thing according to their website they should send me two copies but they sent only one and its written on it that they had send one directly to CIC, I dont know should I trust them or not ?
But yeah I will send the original copy to them and will keep the photocopies. But I will try to call WES to inquire about this.

bioleaching

Jun 27, 2012
Guys
Is there any way to make a delay in our document processing/assessment?
For example send some documents to postpone our application assessment.
I am going to graduate and gain the 5 points of adaptability.
Is it possible?
Thanks in advance

AST

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 9, 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 29, 2013
Nomination.....
PER: April 10, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2013
LANDED..........
June 27, 2013
Guys, we have done our landing process yesterday. We took appointment with the Ottawa office to complete the landing requirements there (instead of going to the border). They sent us a letter with the appointment time and date in 2 weeks. When we reported there, they requested the letter of appointment and the confirmation of permanent residency document. They didn't ask for anything else. No proof of funding, not even a document showing our address, not even our passports. The officer filled the most recent port of entry on the form and then told, "You are now permanent residents of Canada". The staff there was very nice and treated us very well.

MarMar20

Jul 5, 2012
Congratulation!
Do you know which other offices in Ontario do the landing process? I remember one of my friend did her landing in London in an office about one year ago. I am just curious why people go to the border if there is some offices that do the landing process.

AST said:
Guys, we have done our landing process yesterday. We took appointment with the Ottawa office to complete the landing requirements there (instead of going to the border). They sent us a letter with the appointment time and date in 2 weeks. When we reported there, they requested the letter of appointment and the confirmation of permanent residency document. They didn't ask for anything else. No proof of funding, not even a document showing our address, not even our passports. The officer filled the most recent port of entry on the form and then told, "You are now permanent residents of Canada". The staff there was very nice and treated us very well.

Stuck In Quebec

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
complicated
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
Doc's Request.
17-04-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-01-3014
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
kiwignd said:
It was sent by FA****. My previous correspondence with Ottawa were from NN***** (when I sent in my PCCs proactively) and RK**** (document request). I have no idea what the different letters mean. I have ordered my GCMS and I should receive it in abut a week or 2. I never made an entry for Quebec resident as far as I know but my address, my school and my TA/RA experience are all in Quebec but I clearly indicated that I intended to live in Toronto.
Hi Kiwignd

I was going through your post again and dug up posts from Crazyleader, wording of the two letters he received from FA**** are as below:

"I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.

As per Regulation 75(1), the Federal Skilled Worker Class is prescribed as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec. Although you indicated on your application form that you intend to reside in Toronto, Ontario, you currently live and work in Montreal, Quebec. Furthermore, you have not completed your course of study at University. I am concerned that you do not intend to live in a province other that the Province of Quebec.
Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information and/or documentation that would allay my concern. You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information and/or documentation to me"

1. This is in regard to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

As per Regulation 75(1), the Federal Skilled Worker Class is prescribed as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec. Although you indicated on your application form that you intend to reside in Toronto, Ontario, you currently live and work in Montreal, Quebec. Furthermore, you have not completed your course of study at your university.

2. I wrote to you on November X, 2012 to advise you of my concerns and you were invited to provide additional information or documents to allay my concerns. Your materials were received on December X, 2012 and were carefully considered but did not change my assessment of your intentions to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec. As such, I find that you do not meet the requirements of Regulation 75(1) and therefore do not meet the requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Your timelines are interesting

Doc request- June 10th 2013
Doc sent- June 17th 2013
Letter from CPP from FA- 26th June 2013

So you got response from FA within 11 days of receipt of document by them. Thats fast being a december applicant. That means that you must have passed other criteria etc as your timelines are same as mine for assessment but I was assessed by SL and it was left for FA(hopefully).

Write a good response to convince them.

Please do share the GCMS notes when you receive them.

Thanks and best of luck.

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Just to update, mailed PCCs and supplementary exp letter today.

Stuck In Quebec

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
complicated
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
Doc's Request.
17-04-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-01-3014
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
Feb2004 said:
Just to update, mailed PCCs and supplementary exp letter today.
Best of luck. My advice is, order your GCMS after a week or 10 days to see what was done on your file after receipt of the doc requested. If something is there, fix it proactively. You still have time and I am sure the forum has helped us all to fix the points of rejection to some extent viz letters of reference etc.

Cheers.

anjuku

Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (now transferred to Ottawa)
NOC Code......
4011 and 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-04-2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION (OVERALL BAND SCORE 8.5)
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-06-2013; Passports sent in on 22-06- 2013; Passports received by ottawa on 25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visas received on July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
July 10, 2013
Stuck In Quebec said:
Best of luck. My advice is, order your GCMS after a week or 10 days to see what was done on your file after receipt of the doc requested. If something is there, fix it proactively. You still have time and I am sure the forum has helped us all to fix the points of rejection to some extent viz letters of reference etc.

Cheers.
Yes i agree..since your CAIPS takes almost a month for you to get, I think it would be wise to send them an e-mail asking if they have recieved these documents as well...i am also planning on sending them an e-mail to see if they got my updated PCCs and passports?...as per my xpresspost tracker, they were both delivered on June 25th...so do you think i should give them some more time before sending the email?..especially because of the long weekend and stuff ;D ;D

Stuck In Quebec

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
complicated
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
Doc's Request.
17-04-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-01-3014
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
anjuku said:
Yes i agree..since your CAIPS takes almost a month for you to get, I think it would be wise to send them an e-mail asking if they have recieved these documents as well...i am also planning on sending them an e-mail to see if they got my updated PCCs and passports?...as per my xpresspost tracker, they were both delivered on June 25th...so do you think i should give them some more time before sending the email?..especially because of the long weekend and stuff ;D ;D
Definitely wait, nothing is going to happen before tuesday or wednesday. people take friday off too to prolong the long weekend to travel. See no movement on the forum yesterday. Relax you should be ok. Send it middle of next week or later.

Telecommunist

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Med's Request
12-06-2013
Med's Done....
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Guys,
1. I have got acceptance from a professor to start PhD studies under his supervision alongwith funding, Can any1 guide me when i would be able to apply for PR? and what documents will be required at that time? It is for Quebec*

Regards,

sarsanballa

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Telecommunist said:
Guys,
1. I have got acceptance from a professor to start PhD studies under his supervision alongwith funding, Can any1 guide me when i would be able to apply for PR? and what documents will be required at that time? It is for Quebec*

Regards,
Dude, check the following URL carefully, you will find all the answers to your questions.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

jackson2209

Mar 26, 2012
Guys,

I got a reply from ATIP and they do not start the second round assessment on my case yet. According to GCMS information, they haven't count my master degree yet, so I need to fill a record correction request form to correct this. However, I am confused about some issues.

1. The agency should be CPP Ottawa, right?
2. What are the Information bank number and information bank title?
3. I will send them the photocopies of the official transcript and degree certificate for my master degree. Is that OK? Actually I already gave them the official ones, but they just ignore them :(

PS: Since the skilled worker criteria change a lot. Will they assess my case according to the principles of last year (I submitted my application on March, 2012)?