+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

kg.jadu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
megha_Ontario said:
Dear :

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa – GG06553
Thank you! That's the wording many people were seeing lately (including myself). But also, who signed your POF and PCC requests? My guess it was from FA01772, wasn't it?

costel

May 27, 2013
I saw now on their website that they started to process my application the very same day I received the email with the rejection decision. So, Monday morning they started to process it and after 1-2 hours they sent me an email with the rejection. It looks clear that they don't check anything about the validity of the documents in the application and one can write whatever he wishes.

Roulette. Better go to Vegas, there at least you know you are betting.

megha_Ontario

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
kg.jadu said:
Thank you! That's the wording many people were seeing lately (including myself). But also, who signed your POF and PCC requests? My guess it was from FA01772, wasn't it?
POF request was from FA01772
PCC and RPRF request was from GG06553

kg.jadu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
megha_Ontario said:
POF request was from FA01772
PCC and RPRF request was from GG06553
Great! Then it makes sense: FA01772 is arguably the department that does eligibility checks. Congratulations---it looks like you passed your eligibility, including the work experience and settlement funds checks!

dj2009

Mar 1, 2012
My RPRF request was from FA01772.

kg.jadu said:
Great! Then it makes sense: FA01772 is arguably the department that does eligibility checks. Congratulations---it looks like you passed your eligibility, including the work experience and settlement funds checks!

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
costel said:
I saw now on their website that they started to process my application the very same day I received the email with the rejection decision. So, Monday morning they started to process it and after 1-2 hours they sent me an email with the rejection. It looks clear that they don't check anything about the validity of the documents in the application and one can write whatever he wishes.

Roulette. Better go to Vegas, there at least you know you are betting.
At the day of processing they start with the reference letters, once you passed the minimum requirement of a one year experience then they start the eligibility.

chakri264

Feb 28, 2013
London, Ontario
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Citizenship
App. Filed.......
13 October 2017
Doc's Request.
None
Hi Asbereth,
I got my file number today. If I want to update my reference letters when should I do it? When they sent us the file numbers and PER means the file has already been sent to Ottawa? Should I send them today or should I wait for a week?
Thanks

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
chakri264 said:
Hi Asbereth,
I got my file number today. If I want to update my reference letters when should I do it? When they sent us the file numbers and PER means the file has already been sent to Ottawa? Should I send them today or should I wait for a week?
Thanks
You must send them to the visa office you selected on your application. You can wait a little bit before sending them as most probably your file has not reached the visa office by now.

Mohazy

Jun 2, 2013
This link has some useful information about the phases of FSW application process

http://www.canadavisa.com/understanding-the-phases-of-the-federal-skilled-worker-application-process.html

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
HTC2013 said:
I got doc request today by RK6165.
What document did they ask for?

chakri264

Feb 28, 2013
London, Ontario
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Citizenship
App. Filed.......
13 October 2017
Doc's Request.
None
aidina said:
You must send them to the visa office you selected on your application. You can wait a little bit before sending them as most probably your file has not reached the visa office by now.
Thanks

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
HTC2013 said:
POF and PhD program INFO
Are you from Iran? What is the kind of your experince?