Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-04-2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION (OVERALL BAND SCORE 8.5)
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-06-2013; Passports sent in on 22-06- 2013; Passports received by ottawa on 25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visas received on July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
July 10, 2013
TyrusX said:
Your due date is probably your PER + one year. I would not worry about being contacted before then, no matter what is written on GCMS.
i don't think that has to be the case all the time..if you check the tracker, you'll see AST and PPb12 had PER dates in April but got requests way before...this means they actually take up files by the date on which they reached the CIC... so i think aidina can expect to hear something very soon... ;D

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
anjuku said:
i don't think that has to be the case all the time..if you check the tracker, you'll see AST and PPb12 had PER dates in April but got requests way before...this means they actually take up files by the date on which they reached the CIC... so i think aidina can expect to hear something very soon... ;D
That might be the case as well.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
anjuku said:
I think the idea that **we have to expect something very soon** will only cause people to worry. My medical request came 2 months before my PER, but it seems to me no one has received anything past their PER + 1 year.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Master3 said:
yes. It was before.
Hopefully, the next time you get your CAIPS notes you will find that you have passed the selection factors or the 67 pts.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
N_O said:
Hopefully, the next time you get your CAIPS notes you will find that you have passed the selection factors or the 67 pts.
Guys, just to remind everyone: I will be away on Tuesday and may not be on the forum so much this and next week. I will still try to check out it once a day. I hope to see lots of good news from everyone.

beishidashuo

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Hi Everybody,

After I waited for one year. I received one email, which required my proof of fund for 6 months, from Ottawa in January, 2013. Maybe I did not read the email very carefully. I just scanned all the required documents and emailed them back on the second day. Maybe I need to mail them all the documents? But right now it is way past the 60 days deadline. What should I do? Till now, I did not get anything from them since I emailed my scanned documents.

Also, several days ago, I sent them a proof of job offer. I did not hear from them neither. Any comments and suggestion? Thanks.

smallkick

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
TyrusX said:
Guys, just to remind everyone: I will be away on Tuesday and may not be on the forum so much this and next week. I will still try to check out it once a day. I hope to see lots of good news from everyone.
Thanks TyrusX for your efforts and help to everyone. Wish you get request for passport soon!

Btw, Is there any specification for the photographs attached to the medical report?

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
smallkick said:
Thanks TyrusX for your efforts and help to everyone. Wish you get request for passport soon!

Btw, Is there any specification for the photographs attached to the medical report?
Same rules for the pictures used on the application. It comes with the pdf used for the request.

smallkick

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
TyrusX said:
Same rules for the pictures used on the application. It comes with the pdf used for the request.
OK, Thanks.

It appears there are no rules specific to photographs on the medical report pdf file.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
smallkick said:
OK, Thanks.

It appears there are no rules specific to photographs on the medical report pdf file.
Oh, i was wrong, no rules indeed. See this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-size-of-photo-for-medical-report-t106002.0.html

asbereth

Feb 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012<br>PR Fee Charged: 05-03-2012<br>PER Received..: 21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
26-02-2013<br>In process.....: 21-03-2013
Med's Request
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013 <br>Med's Received: 15-04-2013 <br>Decision Made: 15-04-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
beishidashuo said:
Hi Everybody,

After I waited for one year. I received one email, which required my proof of fund for 6 months, from Ottawa in January, 2013. Maybe I did not read the email very carefully. I just scanned all the required documents and emailed them back on the second day. Maybe I need to mail them all the documents? But right now it is way past the 60 days deadline. What should I do? Till now, I did not get anything from them since I emailed my scanned documents.

Also, several days ago, I sent them a proof of job offer. I did not hear from them neither. Any comments and suggestion? Thanks.
beishidashuo, send them immediately your POF by actual mail.

Send them exactly what you sent through email, writing an explanation letter on why you thought it was appropriate to send copies only by email (since they never really asked for "originals"), and also account activity of the same bank accounts you sent for the past two months (assuming, of course, these accounts have all been healthy the past two months).

In the mean time, immediately write them through email, asking them if they have received your email with POF from two months ago.

Also, from your post history, you were one of those people who appealed to Sydney for the 5 adaptability points for previous study last year. Keep us updated on you case, and also order CAIPS notes to shed some light on exactly what's happening on your application. Good luck :D

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
anjuku said:
i agree

beishidashuo

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Hi asbereth,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have already sent them an email to explain it. I want to call them on Monday or Tuesday first before I send them my POF by mail.
I have already graduated as a Ph.D. I sent them the proof of graduation by email. The reason why I can get the request of POF is that, I think, they get my proof of graduation, and give me the 5 points.

Hopefully, the scanned POF will work..........Thanks a lot for your reply again. I really appreciate it.

asbereth said:
beishidashuo, send them immediately your POF by actual mail.

Send them exactly what you sent through email, writing an explanation letter on why you thought it was appropriate to send copies only by email (since they never really asked for "originals"), and also account activity of the same bank accounts you sent for the past two months (assuming, of course, these accounts have all been healthy the past two months).

In the mean time, immediately write them through email, asking them if they have received your email with POF from two months ago.

Also, from your post history, you were one of those people who appealed to Sydney for the 5 adaptability points for previous study last year. Keep us updated on you case, and also order CAIPS notes to shed some light on exactly what's happening on your application. Good luck :D

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
beishidashuo said:
Hi asbereth,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have already sent them an email to explain it. I want to call them on Monday or Tuesday first before I send them my POF by mail.
I have already graduated as a Ph.D. I sent them the proof of graduation by email. The reason why I can get the request of POF is that, I think, they get my proof of graduation, and give me the 5 points.

Hopefully, the scanned POF will work..........Thanks a lot for your reply again. I really appreciate it.
Would you share with us your timeline? Date of application and PER, nationality, number of applicants, ecas status, and kind of work experience.