Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

mehroonir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received this one hour ago:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:"

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
mehroonir said:
We received this one hour ago:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:"
Can you share the the remaining steps? I would really like to pay my RPRF fee asap.

smallkick

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
asbereth said:
Ya, order your CAIPS too right now if possible, and by the time you get it next month, you'll notice a lot of movements within your application (and share it all to us to help uncover exactly how these officers are working) :)
Sure, I will do it. Thanks.

mehroonir

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TyrusX said:
Can you share the the remaining steps? I would really like to pay my RPRF fee asap.
"

• Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
• Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
• Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
• You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
• You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
• Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
• Click “Submit”
• Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
"

The link does not work :D "502 Proxy Error"

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
mehroonir said:
"

• You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
• Click “Submit”
• Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
"

YEP! doesn't work here too! Probably hacked hahaha

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
smallkick said:
Just got the document request today for POF and six months of activities.
Not sure if this is good news or not.

All of our founds are in Canadian bank and in C$. Should we just provide scanned proof and send it via email?

Thanks.
Excellent. I really liked it. You were just asking whether they would contact you by the end of the day or not. Could you please share the content of your reference letter as you siad it is brief?

smallkick

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
aidina said:
Excellent. I really liked it. You were just asking whether they would contact you by the end of the day or not. Could you please share the content of your reference letter as you siad it is brief?
Sure, just like this:
He did research on investigating the mechanism of xxx using xxx method.
His responsibilities and duties were establishing xxx model and testing
the xxx, as well as xxx in the project. Besides research work,
he assisted in instructing undergraduate students to do xxx
experiments.
You see this is too short. But please note this is not a RA/TA kind of job, instead it's a full time research position.

I wish you hear from them soon with good news!

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
aidina said:
Can you let me know when you hear something from Ottawa?

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
aidina said:
I have not heard yet, but, I hope tomorrow :). Smallkick heard today. His due date was March 28!
I hope you hear good things. For a long time I have been thinking that Proof of Funds, PCC, CV is too much to ask for Iranians.
But now , I hope to get this kind of request.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
mehroonir said:
"

• Click “Submit”
"

It's back on. I'm kind of unsure If we should pay before hand.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
hooman2012 said:
I hope you hear good things. For a long time I have been thinking that Proof of Funds, PCC, CV is too much to ask for Iranians.
But now , I hope to get this kind of request.
Me too!

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
asbereth said:
Congratulations by the way :)
Regarding doing medical before request, it is actually possible to do so, BUT you must LAND before one year after you do your medical, else you would have to redo it again, so it's not so advisable to do it before they request.
Thanks you so much for your warm greetings!!

if the applicant or their spouse or common-law partner completes further study, works in Canada, arranges employment in Canada, or gains relatives in Canada between application and assessment, and submits the necessary documentation, points must be awarded accordingly.
Based on that, does CPP accept to add my work experience after the date of application submission? Let's say, I submitted the application on March that shows 1 year and seven months of work expereince then I continue working untill august, will cpp count this five months as a part of my work expereince and will that count as 2 years in my points, if I send an updated work expereicne letter to CPP?

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
salam20 said:

Based on that, does CPP accept to add my work experience after the date of application submission? Let's say, I submitted the application on March that shows 1 year and seven months of work expereince then I continue working untill august, will cpp count this five months as a part of my work expereince and will that count as 2 years in my points, if I send an updated work expereicne letter to CPP?
Is this regulation you quoted valid for the applications submitted after Feb. 27, 2008? If so, may you please provide the link!

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
salam20 said:

No. You experience and everything else is locked to the moment your application got there, with a few exceptions.