Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-04-2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION (OVERALL BAND SCORE 8.5)
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-06-2013; Passports sent in on 22-06- 2013; Passports received by ottawa on 25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visas received on July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
July 10, 2013
Feb2004 said:
Thanks anjuku. It's good you clarified it right in the beginning. I think if I start a separate account now I might have to show the proof of funds for that too, like transfer from the other account. Though I would definitely prefer a separate SB.
hi Feb2004,
i think it's upto you...when they ask for a bank history, all they care about is if the account is in your name and you have the required amount...but since you didn't show any details of an SB account at the time of application, if i were you i would just stick to the account you showed and make sure you always have that threshold amount

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Yes anjuku, you are right. The only downside is that one has to keep an eye on the transactions every now and then
to maintain the balance. But I won't take the risk of opening a new account now.Thanks.

ubc2010

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Luigiovemma said:
A quick question about ordering CAIPS. In IMM5563E form, section B-1, do I need to check the box for "proof included" that I'm currently living in Canada? Or it implies that if I fill a Canadian mailing address? Thanks.
Hello every one, could we order the CAIPS after receiving the PER? I received the PER 25 April 2012 and still nothing new.
Thanks

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
ubc2010 said:
Hello every one, could we order the CAIPS after receiving the PER? I received the PER 25 April 2012 and still nothing new.
Thanks
You can, but you are under a normal timeline still. Should wait from them in a month or two.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Proceedings of the forgotten/CIC meeting the meeting lasted more than an hour. We met with the directors of the Ottawa pilot centre. They listened with attention to the sum of financial, psychological, galleys, etc...They brought many answers to our questions.

1 - No folder is lost. Even the inactive folders (which are unanswered requests for additional documents) and which have been archived can be identified. If your MP tells you that you are not on the system, ask him to check in two computer systems (old and new), date of birth, the name and the country of origin and client ID are enough to get.
2 - The published timetable is feasible. The majority of the files will be processed in the advertised processing time.
3 - For most files that are easy to treat, the attribution to an Ottawa agent raises the finalisation of the folder (e-Brown or CRP: the famous email inviting you to send either passport or photocopies). It will be gifts in February 2013 first answers within the time frame. For folders that require additional information, an agent will contact you within the same timeframe.
4 - E-cas are not updated by the agents, it is an automated system that will be replaced so it does not rely too much on it.
5 - There are 30 agents who make the decisions on the records and the full team is 140 people.
6 - Medical visits that have expired require an extension. It is requested by the agent to another federal Department. For those that live in the Canada, the extension is granted without problem. For those who left or for those whose family is distributed, contact with a doctor from the country of residence is sometimes necessary, this may slightly delay the folder.
7 15% of cases of forgotten were treated to date. CIC promises huge changes by the end of February.
8 - For the count of eligibility for citizenship, there is no possibility for immigration and citizenship laws are different.
9 - The free and open work permit is currently not an option for CIC who wants to handle the cases of RP and do not multiply requests for temporary. The last BO can facilitate things for applicants who are not in Quebec, but on this side, not much to wait.
10 - For holders of a 2010 CSQ, please contact Nadine (nadine.coste@hotmail.com), special support will be set up.
11. For families who are expecting a baby and are no longer temporary permit (therefore without health insurance), please also contact Nadine at the same address, special attention will be given to records

https://www.facebook.com/LesOubliesDeBuffaloEnAction?ref=stream

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
Uwindsor2009 said:
If possible arrange a letter from your employer (i.e in your case from the professor who wants to hire you).

If you explain your situation to your potential employer (professor) I am sure the professor will going to give a letter referring to CIC that he/she is willing to hire you after your PHD.

Hope this will work ... Just give a try ....

I think postpone thing will not work ...
wish you luck
put ur app. on hold till u have money and/ or job

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
vn82 said:
Hi guys,

I have been a PhD student for 3 years. What if I provide a letter of RA/TA as a work experience? Do they accept at least equivalently one year work experience? I also have about one year work experience from my back home. However, it takes a lot of time to get e letter of work experience. This letter will be very short, only 2 lines which describes my start and finish date and job title. The case offer may reject my back home work experience as it is not quite complete. Can I apply only with my TA/RA work experience?

Thanks,
continious part time work exp. is only considered part time exp.

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
TyrusX said:
Proceedings of the forgotten/CIC meeting the meeting lasted more than an hour. We met with the directors of the Ottawa pilot centre. They listened with attention to the sum of financial, psychological, galleys, etc...They brought many answers to our questions.

1 - No folder is lost. Even the inactive folders (which are unanswered requests for additional documents) and which have been archived can be identified. If your MP tells you that you are not on the system, ask him to check in two computer systems (old and new), date of birth, the name and the country of origin and client ID are enough to get.
2 - The published timetable is feasible. The majority of the files will be processed in the advertised processing time.
3 - For most files that are easy to treat, the attribution to an Ottawa agent raises the finalisation of the folder (e-Brown or CRP: the famous email inviting you to send either passport or photocopies). It will be gifts in February 2013 first answers within the time frame. For folders that require additional information, an agent will contact you within the same timeframe.
4 - E-cas are not updated by the agents, it is an automated system that will be replaced so it does not rely too much on it.
5 - There are 30 agents who make the decisions on the records and the full team is 140 people.
6 - Medical visits that have expired require an extension. It is requested by the agent to another federal Department. For those that live in the Canada, the extension is granted without problem. For those who left or for those whose family is distributed, contact with a doctor from the country of residence is sometimes necessary, this may slightly delay the folder.
7 15% of cases of forgotten were treated to date. CIC promises huge changes by the end of February.
8 - For the count of eligibility for citizenship, there is no possibility for immigration and citizenship laws are different.
9 - The free and open work permit is currently not an option for CIC who wants to handle the cases of RP and do not multiply requests for temporary. The last BO can facilitate things for applicants who are not in Quebec, but on this side, not much to wait.
10 - For holders of a 2010 CSQ, please contact Nadine (nadine.coste @ hotmail.com), special support will be set up.
11. For families who are expecting a baby and are no longer temporary permit (therefore without health insurance), please also contact Nadine at the same address, special attention will be given to records

https://www.facebook.com/LesOubliesDeBuffaloEnAction?ref=stream
"7 15% of cases of forgotten were treated to date. CIC promises huge changes by the end of February."
am hoping this huge change would be good news and also applies to all and not just the quebec applicants

samira sokn

Oct 11, 2011
Guys,

I have good news for February applicant they finally started processing our files. Although it is not a good news for me. I received an email from Ottawa yesterday that they are satisfied with my previous work experience and it seems that they are guessing it is a fake work experience. Although I included my insurance background which is paid with my employer and is mandatory in my home country. They asked for more documents any idea that how I can prove it? I did not include my RA and Ta in my application package do you think I can add it at this stage or not?
:( :( :(

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
samira sokn said:
Guys,

I have good news for February applicant they finally started processing our files. Although it is not a good news for me. I received an email from Ottawa yesterday that they are satisfied with my previous work experience and it seems that they are guessing it is a fake work experience. Although I included my insurance background which is paid with my employer and is mandatory in my home country. They asked for more documents any idea that how I can prove it? I did not include my RA and Ta in my application package do you think I can add it at this stage or not?
:( :( :(
I didn't get what happened. You said they are satisfied with work experience. You mean they are not satisfied?

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
samira sokn said:
you are right they are not
Please post your letter.

AST

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 9, 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 29, 2013
Nomination.....
PER: April 10, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2013
LANDED..........
June 27, 2013
Atlast they started processing February applicants... I got the document request just now....

"Proof of funds: Please provide evidence of funds which are completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations. Evidence of account activity for the past six months must also be submitted. This must be received at this office by: 02/28/2013"

samira sokn

Oct 11, 2011
TyrusX said:
Please post your letter.
I am not satisfied that you have the work experience for Sensor Commercial & Industrial Services Company as claimed in your application. The letter of reference makes no reference to the type of business this company is in, nor how many employees work for this company. The address on both the letter of reference and the attached business card appear to be in a residential district in Tehran. The salary paid to you appears to be low for the position of Business Manager and General Director Consultant.

sarsanballa

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AST said:
Atlast they started processing February applicants... I got the document request just now....

"Proof of funds: Please provide evidence of funds which are completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations. Evidence of account activity for the past six months must also be submitted. This must be received at this office by: 02/28/2013"
How come you were not allowed 60 days to provide the proof?