+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sj_naija said:
congrats Eski and faxismiles, on your landing and PPR respectively.
please house,i need your suggestions.
I am AOR february, but made RPRF payments thru CSE since march22, and yet to receive any acknowledgement of payment from cic. I have called them twice on this, the first response was that i shouldnt worry that it is electronically generated, and as such, it is believed that they have received it. second response is that i should wait ,that a message will be sent at the appropriate time. now its more than a month with no update on profile, nor the AOR for payment. pls i need you to advice on what to do.
thanks
You should not worry if you have attached the receipt generated after payment with your CSE. Based on my experience and that of One_Topsy, no specific confirmation on the payment was received from CIC, just a generic message some thing like '' the document you submitted is now attached to your application". In my case though, I got this generic message after about 2 weeks. I don't know if you have received one.

In any case if they don't receive your payment , you will receive the request for RPRF before PPR

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
jideomoba said:
You should not worry if you have attached the receipt generated after payment with your CSE. Based on my experience and that of One_Topsy, no specific confirmation on the payment was received from CIC, just a generic message some thing like '' the document you submitted is now attached to your application". In my case though, I got this generic message after about 2 weeks. I don't know if you have received one.

In any case if they don't receive your payment , you will receive the request for RPRF before PPR

Thanks @jideomoba. I didn't receive any message from them aside the initial message that cse has been forwarded. No message regarding adding to my file. The deepest I got from d last agent was that my application is now in process, that I should keep checking my mail for instruction.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sj_naija said:
Thanks @jideomoba. I didn't receive any message from them aside the initial message that cse has been forwarded. No message regarding adding to my file. The deepest I got from d last agent was that my application is now in process, that I should keep checking my mail for instruction.
It's not a problem, you should be fine. Worst case if they ask for the RPRF you send them the same receipt :)
Good luck and speed!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nebs said:
Hi all,

We are now preparing for landing and we need to take 3 months health insurance for our first 3 months in canada before we get covered by the provincial one as stated in the CoPR.

can anyone advice on any insurance company which we can use from Nigeria that has experience with international insurance.

Thanks
SK gives immediate coverage to their Provincial nominees - you can check their website. just apply once you get there.
They give special consideration to landed immigrants - unlike ON and some other provinces.

haryordejji07

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

i sent you a personal message. can you please reply? thanks a lot.

One_Topsy said:
SK gives immediate coverage to their Provincial nominees - you can check their website. just apply once you get there.
They give special consideration to landed immigrants - unlike ON and some other provinces.

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
One_Topsy said:
It's not a problem, you should be fine. Worst case if they ask for the RPRF you send them the same receipt :)
Good luck and speed!
Thanks one-topsy. Tot u don land o :D

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sj_naija said:
Thanks one-topsy. Tot u don land o :D
I never land o! Planing to land soon.

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
seyi90 said:
Hi Patib, i have not inquired yet, and not ordered GCMS notes. I used a consultant and I don't even have access to myCIC. I have been discussing with them on contacting CIC, hopefully will get an update soon. I am FSW outland. BG status has not changed ever - still not started as at last check with consultant earlier this week.
Hello Seyi, please call me on 08188813955 or please give me your contact i need to make some clarifications with you with respect to PR application, we share some timelines in common. kind regards

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Guys, got my passport and COPR back today, finally after one month one week. Lol.

Thank God.

By the way, there was no passport Photo on the immigration visa issued, is this normal?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
xls said:
Guys, got my passport and COPR back today, finally after one month one week. Lol.

Thank God.

By the way, there was no passport Photo on the immigration visa issued, is this normal?
Congrats!
No photo on the visa. One of the COPR should have a photo attached.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
xls said:

Thank God.

Congrats...finally! !!

seyi90

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ogoza said:
Hello Seyi, please call me on 08188813955 or please give me your contact i need to make some clarifications with you with respect to PR application, we share some timelines in common. kind regards
Hi Ogoza, I sent you an inmail, we can take it from there. I landed about a month ago and am currently chasing jobs so hardly online. But i will respond to emails.

Nebs

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
xls said:

Thank God.

Congratulations!!!

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
Nebs said:
Congratulations!!!
Praise Jesus! Congratulations..... happy landing!

yesicanada

Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02-02-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2015
AOR Received.
04-01-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
xls said:

Thank God.

Congratulations!