+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPENDIX C --- Please help .... URGENT

Spouse in US

Jan 19, 2010
Hello All

My wife shall be going to the doctor tomorrow for a Medical examination.
She is carrying the Appendix C --- and I beleive the Doctor is supose to have the IMM 1017

Please advise what should she write on the form Appendix C in the box which says Visa Office as we do not know what Visa office will it go to ?
Also, is this the only form ( APPENDIX C) she is to carry or any other forms are required ?
She is aware of all other documets like passport and pics to be carried along

Please help !

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
Spouse in US said:
Hello All

My wife shall be going to the doctor tomorrow for a Medical examination.
She is carrying the Appendix C --- and I beleive the Doctor is supose to have the IMM 1017

Please advise what should she write on the form Appendix C in the box which says Visa Office as we do not know what Visa office will it go to ?
Also, is this the only form ( APPENDIX C) she is to carry or any other forms are required ?
She is aware of all other documets like passport and pics to be carried along

Please help !
What country is the applicant a citizen of? Has the applicant legally resided in another country for the past year?

gypsygirl

Sep 12, 2009
If the prinicipal applicant is a US citizen which I am assuming he/she is based on your name then it would be Buffalo.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spouse in US said:
She is a citizen of India but in US for more than 3 years on F1 ... does it still go to Buffalo?
In that case, you can choose either Buffalo or New Delhi to process her case. But you should be aware that if you apply through ND and she is called for an interview, then she will need to go to India for that. Since both ND and Buffalo have fast processing times, you're probably better off applying through Buffalo.