+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appendix A - CEM

farmer101

Apr 22, 2013
Guys need help. I received an email from CEM and attached with it is Appendix A and states that "Please complete the following information for YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, whether accompanying or not. We do not need the passports nor passport numbers of non-accompanying family members. Please write legibly."

I am the principal applicant and I have two dependents. Will each of us need to accomplish the said appendix A or is it the principal applicant only?

nezya

May 16, 2010
farmer101 said:
Guys need help. I received an email from CEM and attached with it is Appendix A and states that "Please complete the following information for YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, whether accompanying or not. We do not need the passports nor passport numbers of non-accompanying family members. Please write legibly."

I am the principal applicant and I have two dependents. Will each of us need to accomplish the said appendix A or is it the principal applicant only?
You fill up the forms as applicant then the dependent 1 on the 3rd column and dependent 2 on the next column if both are accompanying you to canada and their passport numbers etc....