+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appeal needed. Please help.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
N'importer qui d'avoir les experiences des soumettre la demande de révision de une décision refusée pour le certificat selection quebecois?

Je vous en prie. Veuillez donner le plus beaucoup informations de ca. J'ai cette mois seulement pour ca.

Merci a tous d'avance.

bobine

May 5, 2008
sorry to notice that they refused you the QSC.
i myself don't know much about the appeal process
but what i guess you should do is to post your demand in english...(under all topic)
as you know, 99% of people in this forum speak english and some
might know thing about it!
don't waist your time trying to put it in french coz people would love to help u but
don't know what it's about.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Or at least if you want to post in French, make the subject line in French also so people who don't speak it don't waste their time clicking on it.

bobine

May 5, 2008
Leon said:
Or at least if you want to post in French, make the subject line in French also so people who don't speak it don't waste their time clicking on it.
leon,
thank u for ur put ...
i guess he is trying to appeal the decision of refusal Quebec Selection Certificate...and i've read a lot of your post and i am thinking u can b 4 any help.
do u know something about how to appeal that decision.
i just saying that coz one of his old post said that he was refused QSC bcoz of the level of his french.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know if there is much use trying to appeal it. First he has to know why he was denied, then fix it and apply again. If he was refused because of lack of French, he can take French courses to improve his French. Quebec skilled worker has it's own points system but French is not the only thing looked at, however, probably the easiest thing to improve over getting another college degree etc.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon and bobine, I sent you private messages, please I hope and pray you can reply to it very soon.

If anybody has any ideas at all, please send me a private message, so I can reply to you immediately.

Thank you everybody.

openeye

Oct 14, 2008
Hey poissonmagique,

As the others said already, it would be very helpful if you could provide the refusal reason(s) in here rather than only by PM. I don't think many will bother to contact you privately but would instead respond here.

Also, although it is a very nice intention to post in French here, you might scare a lot of people off. I would at least post in both languages so that everyone can read in the most compfortable language for them.

Good luck!

openeye

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
openeye said:
Hey poissonmagique,

As the others said already, it would be very helpful if you could provide the refusal reason(s) in here rather than only by PM. I don't think many will bother to contact you privately but would instead respond here.

Also, although it is a very nice intention to post in French here, you might scare a lot of people off. I would at least post in both languages so that everyone can read in the most compfortable language for them.

Good luck!

openeye
Openeye, so good to hear from you after a very long time!

I think u may be one of the people I contacted privately before, and u did not reply, so I guess u have a point.

openeye

Oct 14, 2008
Hey poissonmagique,

I just checked my inbox again but I couldn't find any messages from you / at all.

Just state your problems / refusal reasons here and some of us might be able to help you.

Otherwise good luck again!

Best Regards

openeye

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
openeye said:
Hey poissonmagique,

I just checked my inbox again but I couldn't find any messages from you / at all.

Just state your problems / refusal reasons here and some of us might be able to help you.

Otherwise good luck again!

Best Regards

openeye

Check the posts u made in the forums, as I made quotes and replies to you with them. Don't they send u emails notifying I am asking you? Well, u never replied to them.

openeye

Oct 14, 2008
Hello,

no unfortunately I don't get any notifications.

Do you mean this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-immigration-interview-in-vienna-t11346.0.html;msg133929#msg133929 ?

I think all the questions have been answered no?

Well either way, if you would like any of us to try and help you you need to mention a few more details.

Regards

openeye

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sent private messages to some of you, but still no reply. I hope you can understand I'm a private person, and do not want my personal info to be posted in public. Please need help immediately. Any ideas at all, please send me an email. Thank you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have already told you everything I can. Make a list of all the points you feel you should have gotten that they didn't give you and explain that you were nervous for your interview and your French is really better than it looked. Better if you write it in French. If you get somebody to read it over for you, ask them to correct only mildly, it can't be perfect or they will not believe you wrote it after you failed your interview.

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon said:
I have already told you everything I can. Make a list of all the points you feel you should have gotten that they didn't give you and explain that you were nervous for your interview and your French is really better than it looked. Better if you write it in French. If you get somebody to read it over for you, ask them to correct only mildly, it can't be perfect or they will not believe you wrote it after you failed your interview.
should I get more documents for different government agencies to get more points? any other ideas that may help?