+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

appeal Full hearing letter from IAD.

mb45397

Oct 29, 2015
I received full hearing letter from IAD.
I shall be highly obliged if somebody share his/her experience regarding spouse sponsor full hearing in IAD.
What will be next and what preparation i need to appear in IAD.
Regards

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
The letter should have told you some of the things you will have to do. As well, you can phone the Immigration Appeal Division that is handling your appeal and ask for advice - for me, they were more helpful than the CIC call line.
You have to show that the reasons the visa officer gave for rejecting the application are not true. So look at the refusal letter to see what the problems were; also order your GCMS notes to see what the visa officer wrote there. Together you should be able to see what the problems were.
Then gather proof that shows your side. At an appeal hearing for immigration, they allow new evidence, so get evidence from the time of the refusal up til the appeal. You can also get more evidence from the length of your relationship, but keep in mind that the judge might wonder why you did not present that evidence in your application.
Many people who are doing a full appeal get a lawyer.

mb45397

Oct 29, 2015
thank u very much for your kind reply.
how i know the person who handle my appeal and what type of help he or she can do for me

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You should get a letter from the Immigration Appeal Board that is handling your case. You can then phone this board and ask who is handling your case, or ask questions.