+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

App was rejected

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
CANIMG said:
Just got rejected email from CIC that said my job wasn't satisfied 0213.

I put 0213 and
Gather system requirements from users
project design and planning
manage team to achieve goal
implement software
recruit and supervise computer analysis.

Not sure what I should put. I am a manager for two years with two direct reports but no title.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

that is not what we want to hear, too sad my friend, don't give up, keep pushing and looking for different alternatives

good luck!!

CANIMG

Jul 24, 2009
calgirl said:
Duties you mentioned can be done by a Sr. team lead also. But duties like financial planning/budgeting for a project, client meeting, policy/strategy implementation, direct involvement in team member recruitment (not only evaluating some candidate technically but taking ultimate decision on a team member's recruitment), nominating team members for essential training etc are typical managerial duties.
I should mentioned this duty as well. We have many internal trainings and I could nominate some of them to my team.

Regarding hiring, if I feel strong about something, I definitely could reject candidate. Again, we are group decision model, other than one moderate.

Is there any alternative.

Thanks all for your reply.

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
CANIMG said:
I should mentioned this duty as well. We have many internal trainings and I could nominate some of them to my team.

Regarding hiring, if I feel strong about something, I definitely could reject candidate. Again, we are group decision model, other than one moderate.

Is there any alternative.

Thanks all for your reply.
You should try to mention all the duties I have mentioned. These are all managerial duties. Also, please try to obtain MCSE/CCNA or any other such kind of certificate if you don't have any. If you already have any such certification then please mention it, doesn't matter how old those are. I completed MCSE in 2000 and never tried to upgrade it but I mentioned it in my application and it worked.

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Consider having CISSP, PMP, ITIL or COBIT certification and few technical ones.

I

isysy

@erikvirgo: I got passed by CIO, got AOR thru e-mail, and got AOR that my full docs were received in local visa office - that was Nov 2009. but till now, nothing new. hoping to get medicals soon.

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calgirl said:
You should try to mention all the duties I have mentioned. These are all managerial duties. Also, please try to obtain MCSE/CCNA or any other such kind of certificate if you don't have any. If you already have any such certification then please mention it, doesn't matter how old those are. I completed MCSE in 2000 and never tried to upgrade it but I mentioned it in my application and it worked.
Hi calgirl. How did you mention MCSE and other certs in application. Did you mention on separate sheet during initial application?