+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

App Approved but PPR not received yet. Hotmail ID can be issue or not?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I want to know hotmail id is issue or not for receiving PPR. If it is, then CIC resend PPR on same email; I may miss it again.
Anyone using hotmail can tell.. but generally i dont think it should be an issue

If you still feel that hotmail is an issue, ask them to send ppr on another email id

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Anyone using hotmail can tell.. but generally i dont think it should be an issue

If you still feel that hotmail is an issue, ask them to send ppr on another email id
I also agree with you. There should not be any issue.
Great idea. Should I send them email or update new email in myCIC account?

adanac_ati

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
I also agree with you. There should not be any issue.
Great idea. Should I send them email or update new email in myCIC account?
I had the same email saying your application is already approved. The issue was an oversight from my side; as the email got lost in the bunch of emails on my yahoo account. ( not hotmail)

I just requested them to send PPR again and they did it immediately.

Don't worry.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
I had the same email saying your application is already approved. The issue was an oversight from my side; as the email got lost in the bunch of emails on my yahoo account. ( not hotmail)

I just requested them to send PPR again and they did it immediately.

Don't worry.
Thats great. Congrats.
You said they did immediately, means you requested through phone. If by email , Can you please confirm email id (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ) to which you request for resend PPR ?

TT502

Jul 21, 2017
I registered CIC acount using Hotmail ID. I haven't received PPR until now since ip2 status on June 26. Could u please tell me which email id should I send to ask CIC? And how many days you got their reply? Thanks a lot.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
I registered CIC acount using Hotmail ID. I haven't received PPR until now since ip2 status on June 26. Could u please tell me which email id should I send to ask CIC? And how many days you got their reply? Thanks a lot.

You can send email using following format. You may get reply within seven days. Please update us when you get reply from them.

Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker/CEC...

Best regards
**** Thanks to member of this forum. Someone made this above useful format of email.

TT502

Jul 21, 2017
You can send email using following format. You may get reply within seven days. Please update us when you get reply from them.

Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker/CEC...

Best regards
**** Thanks to member of this forum. Someone made this above useful format of email.
Perfect. Thanks So much.

Kajol agarwal

Dec 12, 2016
IS there anyone who got PPR using hotmail ID?
hello,
i don't think its problem with hotmail account, I have a gmail account and i got the original PPR request from ottawa office on june 22 and i asked them to change my stamping office from Ottawa to New Delhi , i haven't heard anything back, so I asked them , they said they have sent the mail which i did not receive , I informed them again and they sent it second time i did not receive that either.
Called them like 6 times they said don't worry about the 30 day window , and wait for the mail . Thing is I got the first mail but the transfer of visa office mail they say sent twice i did not receive, it is the same email and am also getting all mail correspondences am having with CIC for this issue expect the desired mail.
I donno wat to do except waiting

Reactions: techLover

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
hello,
i don't think its problem with hotmail account, I have a gmail account and i got the original PPR request from ottawa office on june 22 and i asked them to change my stamping office from Ottawa to New Delhi , i haven't heard anything back, so I asked them , they said they have sent the mail which i did not receive , I informed them again and they sent it second time i did not receive that either.
Called them like 6 times they said don't worry about the 30 day window , and wait for the mail . Thing is I got the first mail but the transfer of visa office mail they say sent twice i did not receive, it is the same email and am also getting all mail correspondences am having with CIC for this issue expect the desired mail.
@ZDMHH

Agree with you, hotmail id is not an issue. Few members of this forum received PPR request using hotmail id.
Sad to know that you unable to get new ppr with New Delhi stamping office yet. Wish you best of luck. Hope and pray you will get that email very soon.
I can understand waiting is very painful sometimes. Good thing is you are sure that your case is approved and later or sooner you will get your desired email.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
hello,
Thanks Kajol agarwal for sharing the issue you are facing with us. It is really helpful and gave us some hopes.

ILoveBritishColumbia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-4-2017
AOR Received.
28-4-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-4-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
I read on a different thread that sometimes IRCC sends the PPR email to a different email address from the one you used for your EE account... for example, if you applied for a student visa or work permit before and used a different email address at that time, for some reason they still have that address on file for you and send the PPR to that email. Very strange!

So, if you have any other email addresses that you may have used for a previous application, check all of those accounts too (including their spam folders) if you haven't yet received your PPR.

AryaStark

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi..

Im aor 8th april. After following up with CIC on email last week, I got a response the following response.

------------------------------------------------
Please check your incoming email for a receipt of the RFV letter sent on July 14th, 2017. If you have not received any letter requesting you to submit your passports in to our office, please inform us at your earliest convenience.

Thank-you
-----------------------------------------------

Does it mean that I got PPR on 14th July?? checked my inbox and junk, there is no email there. and my status online also says- "processing your background check!"
Iv already asked cic to resend the mail, but i'm worried that iv crossed the 30day timeline to submit passport.

Thoughts, pls!