Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
July 2010
LANDED..........
April 2014
I landed in Toronto only couple of weeks back. I am looking for renting a home/ apartment in Mississauga (i am a family person). Kindly let me know your Apartment name, so that I can explore and see if any apartment available to move in next month. Also, could you please suggest any other apartments (high rise buildings) or individual homes that is around the square one area with more Indian community. Even if it is within a travel of 30 mins by bus to the square one, that should be fine.. I am looking for something with good indian community, Indian shops, shool for my kid, near by bus stop/ subway, etc... kindly suggest me please

regards,
havs

MUBWAR

Mar 23, 2013
havs said:
I landed in Toronto only couple of weeks back. I am looking for renting a home/ apartment in Mississauga (i am a family person). Kindly let me know your Apartment name, so that I can explore and see if any apartment available to move in next month. Also, could you please suggest any other apartments (high rise buildings) or individual homes that is around the square one area with more Indian community. Even if it is within a travel of 30 mins by bus to the square one, that should be fine.. I am looking for something with good indian community, Indian shops, shool for my kid, near by bus stop/ subway, etc... kindly suggest me please

regards,
havs

Hi friend,

I am planning to land shortly to Canada. We are a family of 4 members. Please share your experiences in finding a secured indian community especially for schools.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are landing in April, why don't you check with Immi-advisor to see if their house is still available? Although it might not be situated in an Indian community, once you are in town, you can check out other indian communities such as Thorncliff Park drive area?

nitin15in

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2013
MUBWAR said:
Hi friend,

I am planning to land shortly to Canada. We are a family of 4 members. Please share your experiences in finding a secured indian community especially for schools.
Hi Guys.

My Name is Nitin I am from chandigarh,Do you able to find any good accomodation?

Can you please suggest some good short term option for staying with Family in and aroung Missisauga/ Brampton ?

I will be coming to Canada on 25 May