+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR

vicky_m

Nov 13, 2007
I hired an immigration consultant to file my Canadian Skill worker PR from USA. Last I heard, was I got the file #. But I was told that there is no request for IELTS exam from the embassy. I was reading online that now a days they ask for IELTS exams for all the applicants. I am from India working in USA. Is there any way, other then asking the immigration consultant, to find out what was asked by the canadian embassy since all the correspondence goes to the immigration consultant? The online status shows that the application is in process. Please let me know. Thanks.

polongi

Nov 12, 2007
HMM. That is not correct. If you apply for PR just this year you will be under simplified application process and need to submit 3 papers. if your application is successful they will give you the AOR and they detailed that all the information while waiting. There is a special mention there about language ability. You asked your consultant the copy of AOR and you will found out there how long it will take to process and what to do next. pls get that to be comportable and let me know what stated on that if really they dont want the IELTS.
regards,
Ben

mc_dub

Aug 18, 2007
They may not have to use the simplified application process if they're in the USA for a year. Buffalo does not use sap and they also do not always request ielts depending on your background

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Viky_M,
Mc_dub is correct Buffalo does not use SAP they will not make too much request on your language ability if you are from an english speaking country. You have all the right to ask all information concerning your file from your representative or consultant. Get accross to him and let him tell you why.

Oloye

vicky_m

Nov 13, 2007
Thank you very much. I indeed sincerely appreciate your reply. I will check with the consultant for the copy of AOR.