+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aor timings for rural renewal stream (non express alberta pnp)

Riskyjatt6661

Aug 2, 2023
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys,
I applied for non express pnp (federal) in rural renewal stream, submitted my application on 23rd may, & am still waiting for an update , didn’t even received AOR yet , should i contact someone, or keep waiting?

Reactions: Manki

ToniMiller

Aug 4, 2023
Hy there i can see your post and i must say

Here are some steps you can consider taking:

1. Check Processing Times: Before taking any action, check the official processing times for the specific program and stream you applied under. Different streams and immigration offices may have different processing times.
  2. Verify Application Status Online: If the immigration authorities provide an online portal for checking application status, use it to verify the status of your application. This portal might provide updates and notifications on your application progress.
  3. Contact the Immigration Authorities: If the processing time has exceeded the stated average processing time, and you haven't received an AOR or any updates, you can consider contacting the immigration authorities to inquire about the status of your application. They may provide you with information or updates on your case.

Thanks and regards
ToniMiller

Neyafaz

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Hey guys,
I applied for non express pnp (federal) in rural renewal stream, submitted my application on 23rd may, & am still waiting for an update , didn’t even received AOR yet , should i contact someone, or keep waiting?
Hello did you got your AOR?

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Hey can someone please guide for student who just got a work permit in Ontario and looking to move to Alberta for Rural stream, Is there is a town or area where there are genuine employers who need people to come to work for them? or is it like LMIA everything is 20-30k

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hey guys,
Hey did you got your AOR yet?

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

This rural renewal stream is for foreigner outlander and inland candidate or only its for Inland candidate.
any one here outland applicant ?

Manki

Sep 30, 2023
Hey guys,
Hi my frd got aor today. He applied on 23 may under rural renwal stream.