Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Hi Guys,

Quick question.

Currently my express entry profile is on na2 stage and I will be changing job next month, so I was wondering do I need to inform cic of this change as I am working in UAE so my passport will show change of visa and I am worried if I keep quiet then at the time of passport submission they will see this and I wanted to know if I keep quiet or inform them ?

Please advise as this question is killing me.

Regards,
Ameer

Faithlovehope

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
i applied on 28 th may 2017 ,but only update is medical cleared , anyone got it from the same dates .
I received AOR MAY 19,2017.the last message I received from manila visa office is the pre arrival services last july 3.until now no update from them.

Felix4freeddm

Mar 7, 2017
Hey guys, Need your help!

I have received my AOR on 24 May 2017 and have passed my medical exams in July 2017.
However, I have not received the PPR request you.

Could some help me with the timelines as its been 5 months post submission and I haven't heard anything yet.

Do help!

Felix

Felix4freeddm

Mar 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

Quick question.

Currently my express entry profile is on na2 stage and I will be changing job next month, so I was wondering do I need to inform cic of this change as I am working in UAE so my passport will show change of visa and I am worried if I keep quiet then at the time of passport submission they will see this and I wanted to know if I keep quiet or inform them ?

Please advise as this question is killing me.

Regards,
Ameer
Hey ,
where did you find about the NA2 status?

Felix4freeddm

Mar 7, 2017
Hey guys, Need your help!

I have received my AOR on 24 May 2017 and have passed my medical exams in July 2017.
However, I have not received the PPR request you.

Could some help me with the timelines as its been 5 months post submission and I haven't heard anything yet.

Do help!

Felix
Guys, just checked my email and I have got the PPR. Really thankful to all those took time to review my comments and pass suggestions.

Thanks thanks thanks a lot.

Wishing the many of you the best. I am certain that the wait will pay.

aastha545

Aug 22, 2018
Hi all,
I am may 2017 AOR, AND SUBMITTED MY FILE ON 2ND AUGUST 2017. ON 10TH OF AUGUST THE CLEAR MY MEDICAL AND SINCE THEN THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE OF STATUS FOR MY FILE.
I GOT MY GCMS NOTES TWO MONTHS BACK AND FOUND OUT THAT A REVIEW IS PUT UP ON MY FILE REGARDING ELIGIBILITY FOR MY SELF EMPLOYED PROFESSIONAL HISTORY.
AFTER SENDING NUMEROUS MAILS TO GET A REPLY AFTER EXPIRY OF MY MEDICAL IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY I GOT A REVERT ON 25TH JULY 2018 REQUESTING TO GET THE MEDICAL RE DONE FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE AND ALSO A REQUEST LETTER ASKING FOR RPRF FEES.
BY 27TH OF JULY 2018 I SUBMITTED MY MEDICAL AND RPRF LANDING FEES.
SINCE THEN I AM WAITING FOR RESPONSE OR CHANGE IN MY FILE STATUS BUT IN VAIN.
CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT OUT OF THEM AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING OR ANY DOCUMENT THAT I CANRESUBMIT TO GET THE PROCESS DONE FASTER.
THANKS

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi all,
I am may 2017 AOR, AND SUBMITTED MY FILE ON 2ND AUGUST 2017. ON 10TH OF AUGUST THE CLEAR MY MEDICAL AND SINCE THEN THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE OF STATUS FOR MY FILE.
I GOT MY GCMS NOTES TWO MONTHS BACK AND FOUND OUT THAT A REVIEW IS PUT UP ON MY FILE REGARDING ELIGIBILITY FOR MY SELF EMPLOYED PROFESSIONAL HISTORY.
AFTER SENDING NUMEROUS MAILS TO GET A REPLY AFTER EXPIRY OF MY MEDICAL IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY I GOT A REVERT ON 25TH JULY 2018 REQUESTING TO GET THE MEDICAL RE DONE FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE AND ALSO A REQUEST LETTER ASKING FOR RPRF FEES.
BY 27TH OF JULY 2018 I SUBMITTED MY MEDICAL AND RPRF LANDING FEES.
SINCE THEN I AM WAITING FOR RESPONSE OR CHANGE IN MY FILE STATUS BUT IN VAIN.
CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT OUT OF THEM AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING OR ANY DOCUMENT THAT I CANRESUBMIT TO GET THE PROCESS DONE FASTER.
THANKS
Apart from waiting can't really do anything about this.
I am Mar 2017 Aor, paid rprf in Feb 2018 after request. Meds cleared in June 2018 but still waiting.
Not sure Id eligibility is still pending or no. I will receive gcms in this week hopefully will get to know what is happening.