+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR received in feb ans still waiting for medical request

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Hi all,

I submit my cec app for PR on Jan 13th, 2014 and received my AOR on Feb 21st, 2014.
I am the principal applicant and I put my husband as secondary, he is here with me in Canda with a Work Permit too, we send everything except the police check of our country Mexico, cause we follow the instructions on the webpage ( we send the requiremnets to canadian embassy in mexico and request to our gov that police check and they will send it directly to my visa office in canada).

So we request that police check but i put to send that police check to CPP-Ottawa visa office cause that the one should be selected on the application, but now we are a little worried that our process is stock...because the staus online still saying APPLICATION RECEIVED.

How can we know if the application is in Cpp-Ottawa or still in Sydney, cause i heard that now sydney is processing some cec applications.

Plus we have not received the request for the medicals...im scared honestly that something can be wrong.

How can i know if its already in process my applixation or where is it?

Im affraid to ask this to CIO cause they were very clwar when to contact them...

Hope someone can share some info about this or if someone is on a similar situation i will appreciate you share what u kniw or think.

Thans in advanced.

crama123

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
Hong Kong PCC
AOR Received.
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
09-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
05-Mar-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
20-July-2014
mdh said:
Hi all,

I submit my cec app for PR on Jan 13th, 2014 and received my AOR on Feb 21st, 2014.
I am the principal applicant and I put my husband as secondary, he is here with me in Canda with a Work Permit too, we send everything except the police check of our country Mexico, cause we follow the instructions on the webpage ( we send the requiremnets to canadian embassy in mexico and request to our gov that police check and they will send it directly to my visa office in canada).

So we request that police check but i put to send that police check to CPP-Ottawa visa office cause that the one should be selected on the application, but now we are a little worried that our process is stock...because the staus online still saying APPLICATION RECEIVED.

How can we know if the application is in Cpp-Ottawa or still in Sydney, cause i heard that now sydney is processing some cec applications.

Plus we have not received the request for the medicals...im scared honestly that something can be wrong.

How can i know if its already in process my applixation or where is it?

Im affraid to ask this to CIO cause they were very clwar when to contact them...

Hope someone can share some info about this or if someone is on a similar situation i will appreciate you share what u kniw or think.

Thans in advanced.
When CIC request for PCC they would tell you where to send the Original PCC's.

If you are not waiting for the request and submitting your PCC application, send an email to CPC Ottawa asking info around where to send your PCC.

Also you mentioned you are in Canada, so you may also try to call on the toll free number and ask this question.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Ok thank you so much i will try asap to send an email or call and ask where is my application.

I appreciate.