+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR of permanent residence from London..question

canadaireland

Jul 1, 2010
Hi... Im sponsoring my boyfriend through the london office.. i received my letter with sponsorship approval and when I log in it says for permanent residence: We started processing XXXXX XXXXXXXXXs application on July 29, 2010. Now we haven't received any letter from the london office with his client id or acknowledgment... is this normal for the london office? Should I bother contacting them??

Thanks

S

SaugaBoss

u will probably receive it in the mail soon. my status was updated but nothing in the mail.

my husband did get a letter (the sponsor) within a month that its being transfered to buffalo and he was eligible to sponsor and then after that our status was updated after a month that app is being processed and then next i got the AOR in the mail in the USA hope this helps.

britincanada

Apr 15, 2010
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
WAIVED
AOR Received.
31-07-2010
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-03-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2010
LANDED..........
29-09-2010
London doesnt Send AOR...you can email them if you need to send them something and they will give you your B-File number..otherwise dont expect to hear from them unless they want:

- More documents
- RPRF Paid (some people including me didnt pay all the fees when applying)
- To notify you of an interview

Or if none of the above apply to you

- To request your passport!

canadaireland

Jul 1, 2010
We are leaving where we are currently living to go travelling... for change of address then can i email london or do i need to send something in writing??