17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Posting on behalf of a friend --

Primary Applicant did not receive Portal yet - IRCC agent says it was sent on Aug 23 but never received by primary applicant

Same aug 23, RFV mail for dependent was received - Both email ID's are same
Dependent has sent Passport for stamping but not sure if they can stamp unless Primary has finished Virtual Landing in Canada
Still No portal email & upon speaking with IRCC, Primary was informed that a request was submitted to resend the portal email
Daily calls and getting the same answer

I feel so bad for this situation :(

The randomness and operational inefficiency is other worldly !

This is an Express Entry PNP PR Application :(
Ask your inland friend to call the Call Center and find out which VO emailed him the portal email. Then come back to the forum and there will be someone who can provide you the email address for that VO for the portal requests (i know there are a few different threads where you can find that information)

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Ask your inland friend to call the Call Center and find out which VO emailed him the portal email. Then come back to the forum and there will be someone who can provide you the email address for that VO for the portal requests (i know there are a few different threads where you can find that information)
Thank you very much for this @sean468
I will ask him to call IRCC today and find out about which address sent the Portal

. He did send me a screenshot of the RFV mail and it came from this address

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Portal 1 was sent from Montreal and that VO is a dark den I am told !

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

have asked him to email them

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
He has emailed Montreal VO but there is no automatic response either :(

mzar

May 8, 2023
Hello everyone. So now that I have crossed my 9 months PNP processing timeline , any suggestions what can be done.
P.S. I have already landed in Canada on work permit. Also my file is with my representative. But he is just asking to wait.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Update: He called IRCC this morning & was informed that VO Montreal acknowledged the note from IRCC agent about him not getting the email was noted and they have remarked that they will send the email again.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Update: He called IRCC this morning & was informed that VO Montreal acknowledged the note from IRCC agent about him not getting the email was noted and they have remarked that they will send the email again.
That's what they usually do in such cases. Your friend will hopefully receive it in a 1-2 weeks.

Reactions: BA101

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
The passport of the spouse might be returned by the visa office then :(
Does the Main applicant need to have their eCOPR before the spouse gets their Passport stamped?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hello everyone. So now that I have crossed my 9 months PNP processing timeline , any suggestions what can be done.
P.S. I have already landed in Canada on work permit. Also my file is with my representative. But he is just asking to wait.
Reach out to your local MP (google "MP for *your neighborhood*") and ask them to speak to IRCC for you, and let them know it's passed the standard processing time according to IRCC website

Reactions: mzar

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
All you can do is wait this out

As mentioned, you can reach out to MP but it may or may not have an impact
What does the Application tracker say? Do you have a CoPR # there? Have you passed Eligibility? Did you try calling IRCC for current status?

mzar

May 8, 2023
All you can do is wait this out

As mentioned, you can reach out to MP but it may or may not have an impact
What does the Application tracker say? Do you have a CoPR # there? Have you passed Eligibility? Did you try calling IRCC for current status?
No , I do not have COPR details yet in my tracker. Everything has been passed for primary applicant , background check for spouse is in progress since Jan 2023.
I have called IRCC multiple times, according to them everything is passed just security is in progress.