+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

mzar

May 8, 2023
When I called, I was told that both security and criminality were in progress (had already been started) for my spouse. That's all I know :(
Well I also have the same status. AOR 29 NOV 22 and PNP applicant. Background check for my spouse is in progress since 9th Jan 2023. After calling IRCC I came to know everything is completed other than security for my spouse. For me everything is completed since 9th Jan. I have ordered GCMS notes let's see. Also I am about to complete 9 months processing time. :(

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Well I also have the same status. AOR 29 NOV 22 and PNP applicant. Background check for my spouse is in progress since 9th Jan 2023. After calling IRCC I came to know everything is completed other than security for my spouse. For me everything is completed since 9th Jan. I have ordered GCMS notes let's see. Also I am about to complete 9 months processing time. :(
Background check being processed since January?? That's unbelievable. I have 2 friends who have had their application finished in about 85 days each. So freaking confusing.

student888

Jun 13, 2019
I just want to write this to help anyone in this situation because it helped me. Since Jan 2023, my tracker showed all complete and COPR generated. However I kept waiting for portal email. I called IRCC and they just said to keep waiting. MY GCMS notes also said application approved. Yesterday, after waiting for 7 months, I dug around on this forum for help and someone said they emailed the portal emails and they got their RFV email the next day. So yesterday I emailed the portal emails explaining my situation and this morning I got my RFV email!!
Here are the emails in case anyone comes across this and needs help. I have been in that situation where the wait seems like something is wrong and not adding up.

IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
CIC-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca
I even raised a web form with screenshots of my GCMS notes and tracker.

I don't know which email/webform did the trick but there you go.

I want to thank everyone on this forum who has been super helpful throughout this whole process and saved me thousands of dollars in lawyer fees. Thank you to everyone here sincerely from the depth of my heart. I wish you all the most luck and more importantly please don't leave it to luck. Reach out to them, email them if you have been waiting after all your stages have passed. I would caution you to not spam these emails so that people who genuinely have all their stages passed and are waiting for the COPR can get through.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
My guess is that it's already under enhanced check. My BGC took only 26 days to be completed while my spouse's is already into the 3rd month lol
Gotta stay away from those gangs, man! :p

• Haha
Reactions: AWildRalts

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Ok, I just got emails from IRCC saying that there was a message for me and when I opened my GCKey Portal the Background Check field went from "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". That AND they are asking for my Medical Exams, which were already done and passed October last year. I guess they want me to redo them because they know they're gonna expire before they finish processing my case.

mzar

May 8, 2023
Ok, I just got emails from IRCC saying that there was a message for me and when I opened my GCKey Portal the Background Check field went from "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". That AND they are asking for my Medical Exams, which were already done and passed October last year. I guess they want me to redo them because they know they're gonna expire before they finish processing my case.
Great. At least they are working on your file now. Hope to see some positive development. What is your VO?

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Great. At least they are working on your file now. Hope to see some positive development. What is your VO?
I'm trying to see it as a whole lot of updates and not just a medical re-exam request, even thought my tracker doesn't state any updates since Aug 14 (which was a GU). Last time I checked, my VOs were Etobicoke (primary) and Montréal (secondary).

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I'm trying to see it as a whole lot of updates and not just a medical re-exam request, even thought my tracker doesn't state any updates since Aug 14 (which was a GU). Last time I checked, my VOs were Etobicoke (primary) and Montréal (secondary).
The tracker will update the next day afternoon in EST, good luck may your elongated ride finish at least now in success.

mzar

May 8, 2023
Yeah. Please keep posting. This will give some hope to me as well. I am still waiting!

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I believe your Medicals need to be valid for 6+ months before they issue PPR. Get that done ASAP, and your PPR request will be just around the corner ;)

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Posting on behalf of a friend --

Primary Applicant did not receive Portal yet - IRCC agent says it was sent on Aug 23 but never received by primary applicant

Same aug 23, RFV mail for dependent was received - Both email ID's are same
Dependent has sent Passport for stamping but not sure if they can stamp unless Primary has finished Virtual Landing in Canada
Still No portal email & upon speaking with IRCC, Primary was informed that a request was submitted to resend the portal email
Daily calls and getting the same answer

I feel so bad for this situation :(

The randomness and operational inefficiency is other worldly !

This is an Express Entry PNP PR Application :(

• Sad
Reactions: Deepak884800