+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR May 25th - Medicals updated and thats it! anybody else?

hugopinhooo

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys, how are you?

So, 5 months ago I got the AOR (May 25th), early August I got my medicals passed (August 04th) and a couple of days after my background check was changed to 'not applicable'. Two and a half months later still no updates...

I called them 2 weeks ago and the person told me that 'nothing seems wrong' and it still is inside the six months period.

Also, I had to apply for BOWP and my wife's study permit extension on October 11th (no updates yet) since our visas are expiring in Nov/30.

Anybody in a similar situation?

Damn! this is killing me! :(

AOR MAY 25TH, CEC INLAND, ME AND MY WIFE, 417 points

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. (AUGUST 04TH)
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable. (AUGUST 06TH)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Five Months since AOR today!
two months and twenty days after medical passed and still no updates...
hi i have same situation i apply in cec with lmia with my spouse
AOR : 18th april 2017
application status : we are processing your application
review of eligbility : we re reviewing whether you meet the requirement
review of medical : passed ( some were in may2017 )
review of additional documents : additional documents you provided are being reviewed
interview : you do not need interview
biometrics : we do not need you fingerprint
BCG : your application is in progress we will send you message when we start your background check
final decision : your application is in progress
since my medical passed this is my application status nothing change after may 2017 and i called cic agent on 18th of oct and he told me evrything seems good they are doing eligbility and background check so i already apply my GCMS note on 20th oct i just want to know is enyone has same problem like me since 6 month of after AOR.thanks

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Now what is your application status ??? Did you see any updates in your status during last one week ???