Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
7 April 2017

ioorabh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Hello All ,

Thankyou for the all support. I was called for Passport sumission last week and I have COPR with me now. The visa says I can land there by April 2017.

i had a few queries . Please let me know if you can answer the same -

1. The COPR document says destination city as Vancouver . Do I specifically need to land to Vancouver to complete the PR process? I am looking for a job , what if it is in Toronto? Can anyone confirm?

2. Also Can I Work in Montreal with the same? As in I am outside Canada as of today. If I get the job in MOntreal..Can I travel to directly to MOntreal to complete the process or do I need to land somewhere else?

gaurang.parmar

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP: 4-Jan-2016 eAPR: 30-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
PNP: 2-May-2016 eAPR: 03-Aug-2016
Nomination.....
20-May-2016
AOR Received.
30-Jul-2016
IELTS Request
Pre
Med's Request
Pre-APR
Med's Done....
Pre-APR
Passport Req..
1-Mar-2017
LANDED..........
01-06-2017
ioorabh said:
Hello All ,

Thankyou for the all support. I was called for Passport sumission last week and I have COPR with me now. The visa says I can land there by April 2017.

i had a few queries . Please let me know if you can answer the same -

1. The COPR document says destination city as Vancouver . Do I specifically need to land to Vancouver to complete the PR process? I am looking for a job , what if it is in Toronto? Can anyone confirm?

2. Also Can I Work in Montreal with the same? As in I am outside Canada as of today. If I get the job in MOntreal..Can I travel to directly to MOntreal to complete the process or do I need to land somewhere else?
If you are PNP then there will be lot of challenges. For PNP landing must be in province which has sponsored. If you are FSW then you can land anywhere.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
ioorabh said:
I am not PNP, what about Question 2?
Under express entry you cant live/work in Quebec-so montreal is out...any other province is fine...you can land anywhere and move where ever

Best wishes!

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi Friends, there is a new topic for AOR EE PNP Inland (not CEC, not FSW) applicants if you want to sign/join/share your thoughts/happiness/pain/timeline:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-20162017-ee-pnp-inland-all-welcome-t473847.0.html

SachinKaushik

Jun 11, 2015
A lot of June/July NDVO SINP applicants got their BG in progress yesterday. Did anyone had it here ? I am of same category but no change for me as yet.

virtualwrld

Dec 28, 2015
App. Filed.......
28 june 16
Doc's Request.
04 july 16
Nomination.....
28 april 16
AOR Received.
28 june 16
Med's Done....
30 may 16
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
7 April 2017
SachinKaushik said:
A lot of June/July NDVO SINP applicants got their BG in progress yesterday. Did anyone had it here ? I am of same category but no change for me as yet.

Same here my friend, I am also pnp outland (NSNP), ndvo. My status is also unchanged...Lets hope for the best....!!

MIKASINGH374

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
SachinKaushik said:
Same Here

o_wolka

Dec 17, 2016
Hi guys,

Though not a frequent reader and contributor to the forum. However, I've asked one question before which I got a nice feedback from you guys.

So, pardon me if this is coming late; I got my letter on 08/02 (AOR 01 June).
Though VO is AVO (i'm FSWP outland) from my last and only GCMS ordered but i'm meant to send my passport to London.

Just reading through the letter properly cos i've been a lil busy.

Thanks again guys and all the very best.

ioorabh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
lazybone said:
Under express entry you cant live/work in Quebec-so montreal is out...any other province is fine...you can land anywhere and move where ever

Best wishes!
I received a different answer here LEON
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/possible-to-land-in-ontario-and-move-to-settle-in-quebec-immediately-t72158.30.html

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ioorabh said:
I received a different answer here LEON
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/possible-to-land-in-ontario-and-move-to-settle-in-quebec-immediately-t72158.30.html
Look, until you "land" and activate your PR status, you should "intend" to live outside Quebec. However, intentions change from time to time. After you land and become (officially) a PR, you are protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms - Chapter 6 - Mobility Rights that enables any citizen or Permanent Resident to move, live and travel to anywhere in Canada (including Quebec). So, under that clause, you are free to move and work in Quebec (or any other province/territory) AFTER you complete your landing procedure.

"Landing" in Quebec is strongly discouraged. Land elsewhere, activate your PR status and go/live anywhere within Canada.

ioorabh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Thanks buddy.
So I land outside Quebec, complete the process. Give my friend's address who lives in Toront to get my PR card delivered and travel to Montreal via bus etc with COPR approved document (which acts as a PR card). Once the PR card gets to my delivered within weeks, I travel to collect my card and finally done.

This is legal right?

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
SachinKaushik said:
Still Waiting for PPR Mail Dosth.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ioorabh said:
Thanks buddy.
So I land outside Quebec, complete the process. Give my friend's address who lives in Toront to get my PR card delivered and travel to Montreal via bus etc with COPR approved document (which acts as a PR card). Once the PR card gets to my delivered within weeks, I travel to collect my card and finally done.

This is legal right?
Sounds fine.

Good luck.