+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

SYEDABOKHARI

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
canada_visa said:
Did cic asked you to fill schedule A and send to you after your aor??
No.. after reading a post about an applicant who didnt mention about his USA refusal i realised that i.made a mistake too..
So.correcting it now..

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
SYEDABOKHARI said:
I have a question..

I was in England on 2 years work visa and applied for business visa after that, but it was rejected and i appealed against it.
After i lost my appeal I had 2 options either apply again with new documents or return back home.
In my rejection letter it is mentioned that i have to leave UK ASAP, but also i have the right to apply again with new documents but i came back home.

After few months I applied for Australian Student visa along with my wife and got refused again.

Problem is i Did not mention this in my Schedule A because i thought that its not related :S.... and its almost 4 moths since my AOR.

after reading this forum i have realised that i might made a mistake..

any solutions EXPERTS??
In my opinion you should raise CSE and send a new Sch A with all information regarding the refusals.If the reason for your the refusals to UK and AU had to do with criminality or misrepresentation, then it could of course affect your PR application. One of the questions asked on PR application is whether you have been denied entry to Canada or any other country. This is also the part where the CIC deals with the Security check. I believe CIC uses and have access other country's databases.
It's better to be on the safer side than sorry.

SYEDABOKHARI

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Nitz_Au said:
In my opinion you should raise CSE and send a new Sch A with all information regarding the refusals.If the reason for your the refusals to UK and AU had to do with criminality or misrepresentation, then it could of course affect your PR application. One of the questions asked on PR application is whether you have been denied entry to Canada or any other country. This is also the part where the CIC deals with the Security check. I believe CIC uses and have access other country's databases.
It's better to be on the safer side than sorry.
yes updating process has started by consultant . and visa rejections were due to pure bad luck and weak documentations. hope this wont cause much chaos .. delay possible though :)

oshoriri

Oct 18, 2016
Hello
Any PNP outland here?
PNP: Ontario; VO: Singapore
AOR : 01.04.2016 : (
RPRF: upfront
Eligibility : Review in progress
BG: not needed at this time

What should I do?

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
SYEDABOKHARI said:
yes updating process has started by consultant . and visa rejections were due to pure bad luck and weak documentations. hope this wont cause much chaos .. delay possible though :)
Keep the faith! :)

canada_visa

Feb 12, 2016
Hi guys

A question in my mind.i wanted to clarify.I was in a countr on some visa for two years then in order to renew it I applied again but another type of visa and was asked to get this renewed from my home country since it's their government rule to get work visa renewed from home country only and I got it done from there but was never denied any entry .i am still there in the same country from last one year .

There is no space I saw in express entry to mention that kind as I don't think that is a refusal or anything denied but just a common process.is that something to mention ??

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canada_visa said:
Hi guys

A question in my mind.i wanted to clarify.I was in a countr on some visa for two years then in order to renew it I applied again but another type of visa and was asked to get this renewed from my home country since it's their government rule to get work visa renewed from home country only and I got it done from there but was never denied any entry .i am still there in the same country from last one year .

There is no space I saw in express entry to mention that kind as I don't think that is a refusal or anything denied but just a common process.is that something to mention ??
I don't believe you were denied entry because you applied the wrong way...but no harm declaring it... google schedule A and if you answer 'yes' to ques 6d...it will give you a spot below for an explanation...you can add your explanation there..

best wishes!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
lazybone said:
I don't believe you were denied entry because you applied the wrong way...but no harm declaring it... google schedule A and if you answer 'yes' to ques 6d...it will give you a spot below for an explanation...you can add your explanation there..

best wishes!
Please check your inbox :(

canada_visa

Feb 12, 2016
Hi

I wasn't denied entry I was asked to apply the same visa again from home country because on the work permit visa you can't change to other visa from the country as per government rule.i am still in the same country so was never denied entry.Hope that clarifies !!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canada_visa said:
Hi

I wasn't denied entry I was asked to apply the same visa again from home country because on the work permit visa you can't change to other visa from the country as per government rule.i am still in the same country so was never denied entry.Hope that clarifies !!

I understood you correctly in your post above and replied....I understand that it wasn't a denial...but no harm declaring and explaining...you don't have to, if you don't want to...relax..

canada_visa

Feb 12, 2016
Thanks Lazy bone..I just wanted to ask since i dont remember it correctly that when do we fill this form A on the express entry profile.As far as i remember we give information regarding past 10 years without gaps.Is there a section where we fill all this or is it just requested by CIC later?