+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canadaiamcoming said:
@ er.satnamsinghbhullar

As you are FWS outland candidate with positive LMIA and already received RPRF request about a month ago.

I want to know that have you provided documents for Proof of Fund to IRCC.

I have not submitted documents for PoF, and this could be the reason that I have not received RPRF request till date.

Please clarify.
LMIA is funds exempt...you are good there buddy...the RPRF depends on the VO...sometimes applicants get RPRF and PPR in same letter...

best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
joyaman said:
Time line for Provincial Nominees

Online via Express Entry

6 month(s) ? ----> depends on which PNP you have applied under if its OID or something like that then it is pretty fast, if not OID, then generally 4-5 months
View your application status in MyCIC
hope this helps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canadaiamcoming said:
OK. Thanks for your support.

Are you from India?
Buddy, RPRF is generally sent once eligibility is met...for meeting eligibility, they have to confirm the LMIA thru ESDC and that takes some time...relax...

In regards to your original question, should you send letter from bank? it is not required but you can add POF because it definitely strengthens your application...on balance, please also be advised, the more documents you send them, 'might' bring about processing delays..it is upto you though which route you want to take..

google IRCC webform and attach your POF and send it thru that if you want to send it....

hope this helps! :)

here are some details, check the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/employment/esdc.asp

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received RPRF request within 7 days after AOR. So do you think they send me the request after checking my eligibility?

Thanks.

lazybone said:
Buddy, RPRF is generally sent once eligibility is met...for meeting eligibility, they have to confirm the LMIA thru ESDC and that takes some time...relax...

In regards to your original question, should you send letter from bank? it is not required but you can add POF because it definitely strengthens your application...on balance, please also be advised, the more documents you send them, 'might' bring about processing delays..it is upto you though which route you want to take..

google IRCC webform and attach your POF and send it thru that if you want to send it....

hope this helps! :)

here are some details, check the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/employment/esdc.asp

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Rehan123 said:
I received RPRF request within 7 days after AOR. So do you think they send me the request after checking my eligibility?

Thanks.
Hi Rehan

Most probably..but it depends on VO too as I said earlier..

VOs like Ottawa send for RPRF after eligibility is met and VOs like NDVO send it in the middle or towards the end..

Nowadays RPRF is just a step toward application completion and there is no definite pattern to it..

In regards to your eligibility- if you can share your timeline on this thread and or our june tracker, we would be able to advise better..also your VO

Thanks!

SYEDABOKHARI

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
I have a question..

I was in England on 2 years work visa and applied for business visa after that, but it was rejected and i appealed against it.
After i lost my appeal I had 2 options either apply again with new documents or return back home.
In my rejection letter it is mentioned that i have to leave UK ASAP, but also i have the right to apply again with new documents but i came back home.

After few months I applied for Australian Student visa along with my wife and got refused again.

Problem is i Did not mention this in my Schedule A because i thought that its not related :S.... and its almost 4 moths since my AOR.

after reading this forum i have realised that i might made a mistake..

any solutions EXPERTS??

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
SYEDABOKHARI said:
I have a question..

I was in England on 2 years work visa and applied for business visa after that, but it was rejected and i appealed against it.
After i lost my appeal I had 2 options either apply again with new documents or return back home.
In my rejection letter it is mentioned that i have to leave UK ASAP, but also i have the right to apply again with new documents but i came back home.

After few months I applied for Australian Student visa along with my wife and got refused again.

Problem is i Did not mention this in my Schedule A because i thought that its not related :S.... and its almost 4 moths since my AOR.

after reading this forum i have realised that i might made a mistake..

any solutions EXPERTS??
Syed fill up a new schedule A both for you and your spouse mentioning the refusals.. And inform right away thru CSE..

SYEDABOKHARI

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
lazybone said:
Syed fill up a new schedule A both for you and your spouse mentioning the refusals.. And inform right away thru CSE..

Waiting for representative to wake up....
How many days will it take to update and is it allow to change after that long time has passed?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
SYEDABOKHARI said:
Waiting for representative to wake up....
How many days will it take to update and is it allow to change after that long time has passed?
Say about a 2-3 days after they receive new docs

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
SYEDABOKHARI said:
Hope they wont take any decision till then... i dont know how i missed that part...dumb
The only way to find out is thru ordering notes..

Suggestion: give it a good 2 weeks after new docs have reached them and then order notes..you dont need your consultant for it and he will never get to know if you ordered them..

Although it might take a month to come it will let you know exactly where you stand..

SYEDABOKHARI

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
lazybone said:
The only way to find out is thru ordering notes..

Suggestion: give it a good 2 weeks after new docs have reached them and then order notes..you dont need your consultant for it and he will never get to know if you ordered them..

Although it might take a month to come it will let you know exactly where you stand..
One
So if my consultant update sch A within 2 hours and the decision has not started then i am good becasue there must be a notification of some sort so case officer could check it before a decision.

And how can i order notes if i dont have access to my cic account?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
SYEDABOKHARI said:
One
So if my consultant update sch A within 2 hours and the decision has not started then i am good becasue there must be a notification of some sort so case officer could check it before a decision.

And how can i order notes if i dont have access to my cic account?
All you need is your UCI and express entry profile number..are you in canada? If yes, google atip and order notes from there..

If not, order from visafile.info

If your consultant updates in 2 hrs, it would take them some time to update the changes and review them..the changes might take some time to reflect on your notes as well..thats why i said give it 2 weeks..otherwise you would have ordered notes without the changes in effect..

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canada_visa said:
Did cic asked you to fill schedule A and send to you after your aor??
No..he is filling up to declare something he forgot to fill up earlier..cic requests for sched a in case of pnp applicants or gaps in personal history

Hope this helps!