+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

civic14

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
no news here. 20 september background check in progress for 2nd time.

waiting for PPR soon god willing.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
civic14 said:
no news here. 20 september background check in progress for 2nd time.

waiting for PPR soon god willing.
What is your AOR date

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
JUNE 2016 AOR members,

Please share your timelines here ------> [size=10pt] https://goo.gl/A2pHrC
[/size]
View our spreadsheet ---------> [size=10pt]https://goo.gl/1KrqQE[/size]

For those who have already shared, thank you so much! :D
This would be helpful for us to analyze the current trend in our group! :D ;) ;D
Cheers!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
we are on the same boat..
Me too but since June 30 BG check is in progress after that i was requested to submit PCC from one foreign country and i submitted already after that no updates any more but received ghost email 4 days ago.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Me too but since June 30 BG check is in progress after that i was requested to submit PCC from one foreign country and i submitted already after that no updates any more but received ghost email 4 days ago.
What was there in that email

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.
This message is intended for the following e-mail address: rabin500@yahoo.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.
Nothing is changed in my cic application status so that's why we called it ghost email 8) 8) 8)

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
RabinJi said:
Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.
This message is intended for the following e-mail address: rabin500@yahoo.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.
Nothing is changed in my cic application status so that's why we called it ghost email 8) 8) 8)
Ok bro.. what is ur category??

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Also getting a ghost email is a good sign or nothing like that?

Hasan560103

Sep 12, 2016
Received PPR today :) :) :) :) :)

NVDO - CPC-O

BG changes to "In progress" along with PPR.

AOR : 4 th June
Additional Doc: Schedule 4 - 7th June
Medical Pass: June 17
RPRF : 14th June
;
;
;
BG: 28th Sep
PPR: 28th Sep
PNP Outland

Goodluck to all!!!!

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
Hi All, I have a good news and would like to share with...

Till today my status is only in "Review in Progress" with background not started. Today I have a message in my mailbox saying I have new message for my application E000XXXXXX. When I logged-in my account I saw that my background has turned to In-Progress. But when I saw the "New Message" it says following....

Dear XXXX
Application: E000XXXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.
 Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
 There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport
must be valid for at least six months.
2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

•  Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
    •  Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
    •  Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
    •  Change in health;
    •  The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
    •  A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
    If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
    You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:
     A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.
    Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
    Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
    Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
    Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter. You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:
    http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
    Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self- addressed Expresspost envelope.
    Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
    CPC – Ottawa – PR
    365 Laurier Avenue West
    Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
    NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

From above, I understand that it is PPR. How can a PPR comes when background is still in progress? Is the update on background is something CIC guys have updated lately for which they already done.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.