+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR July 28th 2018 - Medical Passed - No other update

bsnk

May 7, 2019
I got my AOR on 28th July 2018, by Dec 2018 I got an update that my medical test has passed. After then when I call the call center, they say I have met all the eligibility criteria only the final decision is pending.

Not sure how to take this further. I am Montreal resident.

Note: Is it ok to submit multiple Case Specific Enquiries?

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hey, A lot of cases are pending...
No point raising CSE, you can order GCMS notes and see if it is stuck in any process..

Reactions: bsnk

bsnk

May 7, 2019
Hey, A lot of cases are pending...
No point raising CSE, you can order GCMS notes and see if it is stuck in any process..
I did do it, it's been more than 36 days, yet to get a response. When I raised the same few months back to know why there is no progress, I had got a response on the 30th day ( This was in the nascent stages, not even medical passed). This worries me a bit.
When I call the call center, they are very positive about my application though, they say everything is approved & I just need to get passport Request.

Arkom

May 15, 2019
I got my AOR on 25th july. Around a month after the same I got the medical passed update. After that there's been no update. Eligibility criteria is also not met yet. It's about to be an year now. My medical will expire too. It's difficult to contact cic in first place and if it connects they give the same answer Everytime to wait.

bsnk

May 7, 2019
I got my AOR on 25th july. Around a month after the same, I got the medical passed update. After that, there's been no update. Eligibility criteria is also not met yet. It's about to be a year now. My medical will expire too. It's difficult to contact CIC in first place and if it connects they give the same answer Every time to wait.
Please raise ATIP Request for the same. https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en Also call the call centre & ask for the exact status, ideally, it must have all been passed. Yesterday I got an appointment letter asking me to visit the IRCC Ottawa office, it's actually landing formalities.

Keep us posted on the updates.