24-01-2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
valsanail said:
congrats buddy! Has your bg check ever been in progress?
Thanks !! yes bg check changed to in progress 2 months back. it is still in progress. i think it took 3 months from AOR to change to in progress.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kriscan said:
Thanks !! yes bg check changed to in progress 2 months back. it is still in progress. i think it took 3 months from AOR to change to in progress.
May I know how did you receive the request to submit passports.

Did you receive it your personal e-mail or was a message populated in your MyCIC account?

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
valsanail said:
I really can't get it, how is it possible that people are rejected noc-based after such a long time if the a11.2 or eligibility or whatever is mainly cleared much earlier and people can see that in gcms notes? We know that during bg check they simply verify the genuineness of documents not the duties on reference letters, provided that those are already verified on eligibility stage... :-\
With lot of cases, I have seen that the agent puts his recommendation on A11.2 and the file just sits there until it goes for an officer review (In my case, the file is pending for like 2.5+ months after A11.2 review). GCMS notes will show A11.2 status but lot of people dont use that opportunity or they run out of time because GCMS notes also have a month delay.

One more thing i have noticed is, if a police certificate was pending during the R10 check, BG Check remains 'Not started' until the day u get a decision about u r file. In my case, I CSE'ed the PCC after AOR, they never updated my BG check. Hence, BG Check 'In Progress' does not give any conclusive evidence on the application stage!!

pra123

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26th Jan 2016
Passport Req..
24th Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
4th Jul 2016
Hi All, Just an update, Today I received passports and COPR.

I have a question regarding the Proof of Funds at the time of landing, Can we show the Indian bank balance as the PoF?

Nataj

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Jan 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Not yet
Any FSW Inlander got PPR today?

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
oh boy. This wait is really bad. :( It will be six months tomorrow for me. AOR 06-Jan

INR2CAD07

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravikgunturi said:
oh boy. This wait is really bad. :( It will be six months tomorrow for me. AOR 06-Jan
You can call CIC and ask them to know the status , they HAVE to provide the exact details what is happening with your file, as you are completing 6 months !!

Hope you will receive some good news before that....

Lua

Jun 28, 2016
imehdee said:
Hi All,

I've been closely following this thread and wondering how many people have the same application status as mine.

ITA: November 27, 2015
AOR: January 21, 2016

Application/profile status:
Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
Final decision: Not Started

Also, does CIC ever reject applications especially if you're more than 5 months through?
AOR January 27, 2016. Background check : In progress.

Other than that, everything is the same as yours.

I hope that by the end of this week people will have something to celebrate about.
Hopefully.

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
INR2CAD07 said:
You can call CIC and ask them to know the status , they HAVE to provide the exact details what is happening with your file, as you are completing 6 months !!

Hope you will receive some good news before that....
Thank you. I am planning to call on 6th as that will complete 6 months and 7th month starting. Lets see how it goes :)

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravikgunturi said:
Thank you. I am planning to call on 6th as that will complete 6 months and 7th month starting. Lets see how it goes :)
This is not good news at all. I complete 5 months since AOR on Thursday. :(

Interista

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
ravikgunturi said:
I am not trying to discourage you but it seems that when calling the only response you get is "your file is on progress, we can not expect when you will receive an answer". The only thing you are sure to know is if your file is in Ottawa or LVO.
Looks like sending emails to CPC Ottawa or the LVO is more efficient.
Have a look on the thread about "people who crossed 6 months".

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the following 3 notes in my GCSM notes:
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2016/03/23
Updated Date: 2016/03/23
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
Case Analyst Iselection review: EE-M1- PV2 ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT******Provincial nominee program applicant. Applicant selected by New Brunswick with PNC# ..........under Non-Employer Driven. PNP applicant in primarily NOC - 2282 - Operations Technical Support Engineer with ............ FOSS check: No adverse history ASSESSMENTEducation: ECA issuer: WES - Met - Foreign ECA Primarily NOC- 2822 Work Experience Previously working as a Operations Technical Support Engineer - Submitted a letter(s) of reference dated 04DEC2015.PA has been working with the company from .............The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions
in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. As a result, I am satisfied that within the 10 years before the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made, they have accumulated, over a continuous period at least one year of full-time work experience as a User Support Technicians as the primary occupation in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification- 2822 as per R75(2) Therefore, PA does meet the FSW criteria. PA does meet the definition of provincial nominee and selection
under PN program. FAMILY MEMBERS PA is common-law - Statutory Declaration of Common Law Union on file Copies of valid passports on file Copies of valid passports submitted Meds - Passed

NOTES: 2
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT Bulgaria. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency
website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing
agency as Masters. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE'S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

NOTES: 3
Updated Date: 2016/02/06
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office

REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: ......... REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 460 -ITA Score: 929
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED:
New UCI Created DEPENDENT 1 (....................) APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created DEPENDENT 2 (................) APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI Created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT(S): No LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT INFO/EDUCATION/PROOF OF FUNDS/POLICE EDUCATION UNDER CLIENT INFO
------------------------------------------------------------

In the same time Eligibility is not started according to same GCSM. However the notes are from 13 May and my file was transferred to the local VO on 5th May. Security was not started too.

What do you think? I passed 5th month... :(

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
Interista said:
I am not trying to discourage you but it seems that when calling the only response you get is "your file is on progress, we can not expect when you will receive an answer". The only thing you are sure to know is if your file is in Ottawa or LVO.
Looks like sending emails to CPC Ottawa or the LVO is more efficient.
Have a look on the thread about "people who crossed 6 months".
Thank you. I have called them last week and they have asked me to call if the application crosses six months. They are not really helpful. But, let me see :)

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
JoacRy said:
This is not good news at all. I complete 5 months since AOR on Thursday. :(
Don't worry. Each case is different :)

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
ravikgunturi said:
Same AOR as yours, called them , they said my application is in progress and everything is ok so far. Nothing more :(