VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
amitsolanki14 said:
diran_ayo said:
Hi ALL

AOR 22nd Jan
Med Passed 28th Jan
Eligibility in progress

so what timeline are we looking @ for jan AORs...
[/quote

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello,

According to one of the seniors who has a good exp .......

Things have slowed down considerably since Nov 2015- refugee crisis plus backlog of higher numbers of EE applications from June 2015 onward are contributing to the overall slower rate of processing. Nothing to do but wait patiently

There are various factors which affect processing time - nationality, family, background verification required etc. Comparing timeline is futile - there are many applicants from Oct and earlier still waiting for a decision.

Under EE, IRCC promises to process most applications within 6 months. That's the best official estimate - everything else is speculation.

Amit
[/size]
Make sense. Hence the 11.2.16 update (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp) so as to expedite processing of applications in line with these guidelines.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Hi guys, I wonder whether anybody has ever got ghost mails or updates during the weekends.
Honestly from what I have learned from this forum it's not always bad if your bg check doesn't change into in progress very fast after aor coz some people here claimed they got their bg in progress exactly a few days before ppr. Can this be an adequate opinion?

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
minamina108 said:
Guys, do you know how they calculate the 6 months?

For example I stayed in Algeria in total 5 months and 20 days. Do they consider the partial month is a month?
CIC may ask for PCC if your stay is so close to 6 months. Thay have asked it in past for candidates who stayed more than 5 months but less than 6 months.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
Asivad Anac said:
That is a generic document checklist page which is periodically updated. It used to say Jan 1, 2015 earlier. I don't imagine IRCC applies rules retrospectively. Even if they do that for some reason, they will certainly not penalize anyone who submitted an application when the rule was not in place - at worst, they will send an additional document request to such applicants and provide reasonable time extension as well.
Hi Asivad,

Is there any case where new rule was not applied to already submitted applications and when document says that it applies to Jan 1, 2015 and after?

I was patiently waiting till now but now I'm panicked after this update. I am anyways starting process of getting FBI PCC for my wife.

Thanks

crosstheevil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
I have just realized that I did not include my transcripts as proof of studies. I did not think its neccessary. How about others?

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
crosstheevil said:
I have just realized that I did not include my transcripts as proof of studies. I did not think its neccessary. How about others?
I included to be on a safer side. Thanks!!

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crosstheevil said:
No need for including them. Transcripts are not required, just the certificates and the WES assessment.

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
crosstheevil said:
Their is no requirement of transcripts ....they only demand WES, degree or diploma certificates

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
Sirgic said:
No need for including them. Transcripts are not required, just the certificates and the WES assessment.
That's not necessarily the case with everyone. I had to upload all my transcripts because it was required in the upload section. Everyone's document checklist vary as per individual circumstances. If you weren't asked to provide transcripts, then its not necessary.

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
expressentryqueen said:
That's not necessarily the case with everyone. I had to upload all my transcripts because it was required in the upload section. Everyone's document checklist vary as per individual circumstances. If you weren't asked to provide transcripts, then its not necessary.
Queen during the submission of AOR when we press the help button under education, its clear there is no requirment of transcripts...

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
jas_canadian said:
Queen during the submission of AOR when we press the help button under education, its clear there is no requirment of transcripts...
I'm not referring to the help button under the education section. I had a seperate upload section for my degree/diplomas and i had another one for education (transcripts). And so i uploaded all my certificates and diplomas in one section and all my transcripts, including CELPIP, in another section. I was required to upload them by my document checklist. That's why i said everyone's checklist is different. And if you are asked to upload them, please do so. :) :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expressentryqueen said:
I'm not referring to the help button under the education section. I had a seperate upload section for my degree/diplomas and i had another one for education (transcripts). And so i uploaded all my certificates and diplomas in one section and all my transcripts, including CELPIP, in another section. I was required to upload them by my document checklist. That's why i said everyone's checklist is different. And if you are asked to upload them, please do so. :) :)
Strange! Can you confirm if this was for a Canadian education credential or foreign credential along with ECA? Can you also make an educated guess about why you were asked for transcripts? Cannot recall anyone else reporting this on the forum yet.

Bhatthal

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
I was just going through my submitted documents right now . I noticed my manager made huge mistake on my employer reference letter.
so here is the situation- I started working in this company on October 1st, 2013 and still on same position in same company. However I visited back home from December 31st, 2014 to March 7th 2015 ( 67Days total 44 workings days ) . My manager made mistake he wrote down that Mr. Bhatthal missed 67 working non vacation days between January 31st,2014 to March 7th,2015 it was suppose to be between December 31st,2014 to March 7th,2015 and I missed only 44 working days and he mentioned 67days (those are total days I was out of the company)

Now I received ITA on January 13th,2016 . At the time of ITA I was employed in company for 2 years and 75 days . If I take those 67 days out of total experience still at the time of ITA I was employed for 2 years and 8 days.

Will they reject my file and ask me to resubmit with correction or they will give me chance to explain without rejecting the file.

or

Will they wont even care about this mistake since still my experience is over 2 years?
Please do reply

sanr4

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Current processing time for PR from the time CIC receives a completed application is anywhere between 42 days and 76 days. Updated as a of Feb 8. This was 150 days 2 weeks back and just got updated.
Looks like if you received an AOR in Jan...then most likely you should hear of a decision by end of March....

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanr4 said:
Current processing time for PR from the time CIC receives a completed application is anywhere between 42 days and 76 days. Updated as a of Feb 8. This was 150 days 2 weeks back and just got updated.
Looks like if you received an AOR in Jan...then most likely you should hear of a decision by end of March....
Incorrect.

You're talking about PR card timelines. PR application timelines haven't changed since the beginning of EE - the only commitment is that IRCC will aim to process majority of the applications within 6 months.