Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
bestofluck said:
Thanks and good luck to you

BestOFluck what page can I find the updated list .. Was just curious at the number of PPRs for December AORs

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
girlgoneinternational said:
BestOFluck what page can I find the updated list .. Was just curious at the number of PPRs for December AORs
I shall update it tomorrow. ;) ;) ;)
last updated page is 142

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
bestofluck said:
PPR for me guys.

Finally it is my day.

Have no words to thank you EVERYONE for the support throughout the journey and the special support and wishes in the last few days.

DigitalDestiny, MZASAM, rajkamalmohanram, All the December OINP group , NDVO group and Many Many more.....I shall never find words to thank you.
Congratulations! :)

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Guys.. so I wanted to know my local visa office and I sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca and I just got a response saying "Your Application Is Still At CIO For Intake". Seems like a queue or something. Any idea what this means?

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Hi All,

Today I see 1st changes in my status after AOR. Can any one say what exactly this means.
eAOR 6th Jan 2017.
OINP Inland applicant.

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents -Not applicable.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
PPR for me guys.

Finally it is my day.

Have no words to thank you EVERYONE for the support throughout the journey and the special support and wishes in the last few days.

DigitalDestiny, MZASAM, rajkamalmohanram, All the December OINP group , NDVO group and Many Many more.....I shall never find words to thank you.
Congrats, Bestofluck! Well deserved! May be we should consider a new thread for Dec applicants on settlement in Canada . Wish you a happy life in Canada.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tgman said:
Congrats, Bestofluck! Well deserved! May be we should consider a new thread for Dec applicants on settlement in Canada . Wish you a happy life in Canada.
Thanks and the idea sounds good.

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bestofluck,

Please add me in list

mayu2605 24 Nov(AOR) 17 Jan(Medical Pass) IP/NN(17 Jan/31 Jan)

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't have a good feeling about this...

No additional document, BCG changed to Not Applicable and having strange message that application has reached final stage. I'm wondering what went wrong!!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Optimist said:
I don't have a good feeling about this...

No additional document, BCG changed to Not Applicable and having strange message that application has reached final stage. I'm wondering what went wrong!!
They are busy preparing your PPR.... stay positive and don't over think. All the Best ! :)

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR1978 said:
Well said DigitalDestiny .... Truly ... Bestofluck's PPR was the most awaited on this forum ....
Hope we receive our PPR soon
Yups @SR1978... you will receive your PPR very soon....... stay hopeful, stay positive...Wish you all the Best !

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
They are busy preparing your PPR.... stay positive and don't over think. All the Best ! :)
Are you serious?!... BGC has changed to "Not Applicable". It never went to "In Progress"!!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats bestofluck you deserve it. All the best for your future plans in Canada.