+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

t3kids

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hello all,
Medicals passed today.
Received an update yesterday to upload mu CELPIP test report. I did that yesterday, got an update today with Medicals passed, documents provided and security check in process.

Hoping it moves faster.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
t3kids said:
Hello all,
Medicals passed today.
Received an update yesterday to upload mu CELPIP test report. I did that yesterday, got an update today with Medicals passed, documents provided and security check in process.

Hoping it moves faster.
Add a timeline.

RUMEYA

Jun 17, 2016
Hi, I am ONIP candidate, applied e-APR in 29th Dec'16...BG change to NN-NS...no update after that,,,,,one question-will we get UCI no. as well?? If yes, at what stage?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
RUMEYA said:
Hi, I am ONIP candidate, applied e-APR in 29th Dec'16...BG change to NN-NS...no update after that,,,,,one question-will we get UCI no. as well?? If yes, at what stage?
You can mail and get UCI no.. If you are doing it for ciip then it is not required. They reg with ITA also

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
You can mail and get UCI no.. If you are doing it for ciip then it is not required. They reg with ITA also
How to email them to enquire about status and LVO?

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys I am a Dec 1 aor applicant. Ontario PNP outland. Please see my signature below. No additional document requests before I got "BG In Progress" on Jan 22 quite unexpectedly (I am not sure it's the 1st or 2nd BGIP cause I didn't check my account so often in Dec). The reason for "unexpectedly" is that I was told such BGIP was really very fast for a Dec applicant. I was even told that such quick BGIP probably means that I am going through security screening conducted by CIC, which made me very anxious. Is it true about that? No updates after BGIP till now.

Best of luck to all of you!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RUMEYA said:

My AoR 29 Dec 2016

Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Review of Medical Results: Not needed at this time.
BG change from NN-NS

bestofluck informed that we will receive the UCI with RCRF

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
happynightowl said:
Hi Guys I am a Dec 1 aor applicant. Ontario PNP outland. Please see my signature below. No additional document requests before I got "BG In Progress" on Jan 22 quite unexpectedly (I am not sure it's the 1st or 2nd BGIP cause I didn't check my account so often in Dec). The reason for "unexpectedly" is that I was told such BGIP was really very fast for a Dec applicant. I was even told that such quick BGIP probably means that I am going through security screening conducted by CIC, which made me very anxious. Is it true about that? No updates after BGIP till now.

What you say is observed but only for NDVO . It may be diff for other visa offices where BG change to in progress twice. Nowadays OTTAWA is sharing work load of NDVO ( this is told on phone today) so we cannot assume anything from BG change.

Just wait and watch. PPR is always to come sooner is better

Good luck

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
bestofluck said:
What you say is observed but only for NDVO . It may be diff for other visa offices where BG change to in progress twice. Nowadays OTTAWA is sharing work load of NDVO ( this is told on phone today) so we cannot assume anything from BG change.

Just wait and watch. PPR is always to come sooner is better

Good luck
Hi There,

How did you come to know the work load sharing is happening between Ottawa and NDVO? I ask this because, I sent an email to CPC - CTD email address asking for my UCI number on 13th Jan

I called CIC customer care on Jan 25th for inquiring about my UCI number and was told by the customer care lady that my file has moved to NDVO (she did specify New Delhi - I remember clearly). So any further communications in my file's regard needs to be made with NDVO and not with CIC.

As a result I wrote an email to the email address of NDVO for my UCI number and received an automated acknowledgement as well for my mail.

Now, as the history of NDVO goes - I was not very hopeful honestly that they would revert on my UCI number mail. Hence, the anxious me sent an email yesterday morning to the CPC -CTD address again as a reminder that I am not deriving any help in this regard to please provide my UCI number at the earliest.

And Voila! A mail comes to me in the evening with mine and my spouse's UCI numbers and the VO is mentioned as NDVO.

This mail has come from CPC-CTD email address and not NDVO ! I am confused as to who is processing my file currently? Has it been transferred back to CPC in the name of workload re-distribution from NDVO? or the 1st customer care lady I spoke to gave an incorrect update!

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happynightowl said:

I forgot to say that my VO office is supposed to be Hong Kong VO Office. So anybody has anything important to share?
BTW, if anybody has to go through security screening, is it possible to complete the whole application process within 6 months? Or he has to wait much more time?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@moderator1983 that's what I am saying. They told my friend on phone that file is handed over to NDVO but due to work load some files are checked by Ottawa office so it is moving between both.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
hi,

Should someone expect updates in his MYCIC account based on his LVO timing? or Ottawa timing?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
hi,

Should someone expect updates in his MYCIC account based on his LVO timing? or Ottawa timing?
you can google your VO working hours. NDVO is working 8.30 am to 4.45 pm. ( India time) Monday to Friday
( that's what they say,,I never saw them working since I got ITA) :p

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
you can google your VO working hours. NDVO is working 8.30 am to 4.45 pm. ( India time) Monday to Friday
( that's what they say,,I never saw them working since I got ITA) :p
I hear you :( I hope things get faster this month. I am very anxious to see some status updates on our thread starting with yours; first on the list ;)

As a resident of Lebanon (middle east) I expect my VO to be Beirut VO, few Kilometers from my home (15 minutes driving). I wish I could just drop by there and ask them to just stamp our passports :D